McCain: Obama failed the commander-in-chief test on Iraq

that guys in a cave comment is one of Kirks favorite tag lines, and IMO one of the most Ignorant and naive things I have ever heard said in light of what happened on 911. he is probably one of those who thinks it was not Islamic terrorist who attacked us, but us that attacked us. I would no be surprised one bit if he was.

Not to mention Taxes would SKY rocket, further slowing an already align economy, and you think the war in Iraq cost a lot, this will grow deficit spending and out Debt exponentially compared to the War in Iraq, and the war on terror. Many estimated put the cost of universal health care in the US in the trillions of dollars PER YEAR.

add that to a budget that is already over 3 trillion a year and see what you get.

Kirk lives in a land of fairy tales and pipe dreams.

Oh, Mr. Cheney, please protect me from the scarey terrorists!!!! They have brown skin and beards!! Our country of 300 million people is in GRAVE DANGER from a couple of dozen guys in a cave 12,000 miles away!!!

Ridiculous!

And universal healthcare....

EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WESTERN WORLD HAS UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE EXCEPT THE UNITED STATES! And guess what? They pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare. Why? Because we have a for profit system that is inherently inefficient. Universal healthcare is cheaper and better than our system, that is why every other western country uses it.

Your an idiot and your idealouges would be dangerous for this country. Imagine those same soliderless terrorists in a cave in Paskistan, mounted the largest terror attack on American soil in our nations history.

I guess in your opinion we should just charge these thugs in our legal system.

The United States leads the world in medical research which would include cancer research. If the US was to implement an universal healthcare system those research dollars would dry up.

Guns killed 0 people last year. People with guns killed.....

If we were to open open oil shale development we wouldn't be depending on foreign oil. While we were floating in an oil reserve of 800 billion barrels, we could develop those alternative energy sources.

The United States ranks 34th in healthcare in the world. Our healthcare costs are TWICE as expensive per capita as the rest of the Western World and we have 47 million Americans with no healthcare coverage, and that number is rising every year.

We lead the Western World in gun deaths, however. We're Number One!

Forum List

Back