McCain leads Obama in latest straw poll 64 to 46.

cnn just showed obama in the 50's and mccain in the 40's on:

economy, gas, taxes and jobs.

huh.

Yet they are practically tied in the Rasmussen/Gallup polls. You know, with the hype Obama had going into this, he should have pulled far, FAR ahead by now. Yet...McCain closed the gap and is constantly gaining.

That tells you something.

This is simple.

1. He's black

2. Americans support a Khrushchevian foreign policy of wars of national liberation when they don't have to fight in it.

Not surprising on either count.

Fuck you shogun, you faggot ass whitboy!, you damn right its you faggot Hommo marriage white boys fault.

so, how did that discomusic website work out for you?

did everything come out okay?

I recently purchase some server space and software for my Discomusic download website.
The software that I purchased is called "easybe music shop 1-2-3."
They sent me some "directories", inorder for me to to "FTP" upload,
my images, and MP3 music files.But Iam still at a loss as to how to go about getting everthing uploaded properly.Can anyone offer any help?.

Yet they are practically tied in the Rasmussen/Gallup polls. You know, with the hype Obama had going into this, he should have pulled far, FAR ahead by now. Yet...McCain closed the gap and is constantly gaining.

That tells you something.

Yes, Americans are uneducated when it comes to politics.

With the "liberal" media helping Obama so much, I wonder what could be going on?

Could it be racism?

It couldn't possibly be flawless Obama is all of the sudden making mistakes, is it?

I think the guy could walk across water and you folks will blast him for it.

Don't worry, the debates are coming.

Yes, Americans are uneducated when it comes to politics.

With the "liberal" media helping Obama so much, I wonder what could be going on?

Could it be racism?

It couldn't possibly be flawless Obama is all of the sudden making mistakes, is it?

I think the guy could walk across water and you folks will blast him for it.

Don't worry, the debates are coming.

Leave it to a silly Obamanite to make Jesus references about the guy AND call him flawless.

You're fucking delusional.

You're right, the debates are coming. Both are terrible at debates. It will be as awkward as watching old people fuck.

McCain moved ahead in the Rasmussen and USA Today polls. Obama had a good lead for a while in both those polls. Here are the numbers that really matter:

McCain is currently viewed favorably by 55% of the nation’s voters, Obama by 51%. That is the lowest rating for Obama since he wrapped up the nomination. Obama is viewed favorably by 83% of Democrats, 22% of Republicans, and 47% of unaffiliated voters. For McCain, the numbers are 87% favorable among Republicans, 26% among Democrats, and 61% among unaffiliated voters.

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

Looks like McCain is the one able to pull from across the isle, not Obama. McCain's huge lead in independent voters is going to cost Obama this election, thankfully.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back