A Rare Moment Of Sanity From The GOP, McCain Unloads On Paul

McCain just can't believe that an American president would actually target Americans to kill. He just can't get his mind around it. He doesn't understand just how much the world has changed.

There is no evidence Obama ever contemplated a domestic drone strike. In fact, it'd be impeachable, and there'd be no way to hide the fact. We even eventually learned that Ledeen and Cheney cooked up the Niger Uranium story, and Libby used journalists to falsely assert there were two sources for disinformation.

There is a real issue of whether targeting the cleric comported with due process, and do we want this power in the hands of one elected official. We've largely decided to allow warrantless survealance of citizens in foreign countries, and even citizens hear communictating with suspected for contacts. But, killing is a new field.

While Paul may have highlighted the issue, his real agenda is inflaming the pride of southern malehood, who still long for the day when we'd take up arms to oppose a federalist agenda. He's done more to effectively lock up the assualt weapon vote than he'd have done fillibustering a ban on high capacity weapons.

It's interesting to see that the lest wing loonies are already working hard to marginalize Rand Paul.

Ain't gonna work.

Fun to watch them try, though.

It's interesting to see that the lest wing loonies are already working hard to marginalize Rand Paul.

Ain't gonna work.

Fun to watch them try, though.

I'm one who thinks Obama's oversteped on due process, and I didn't vote for him. I'm just a conservative who doesn't really think I need a bushmaster to protect myself from the US Army

Progressives for the expansion of the Patriot act!!! Black_Lable is on the front lines!!!

The board is swimming with McCain-kissing Libs
:lol:

You people and the scum bag pow/mia scam artists who attacked McCain and others, along with the progressive left do not get it.

Real Americans, real men and real women, real people respect and admire McCain for not leaving Vietnam early by doing the bidding of his torturers.

You people are no better than those who condemn Jews who survived the concentration camps.

I'm just enjoying watching those that had been so anti-McCain in recent years drooling over him now that he spoke against the most recent right-wing-of-the-day.

:clap2:

The board is swimming with McCain-kissing Libs
:lol:

You people and the scum bag pow/mia scam artists who attacked McCain and others, along with the progressive left do not get it.

Real Americans, real men and real women, real people respect and admire McCain for not leaving Vietnam early by doing the bidding of his torturers.

You people are no better than those who condemn Jews who survived the concentration camps.

I'm just enjoying watching those that had been so anti-McCain in recent years drooling over him now that he spoke against the most recent right-wing-of-the-day.

But
Dante has never been anti-McCain. :eek:

time to have your stereotypes upgraded

But

Time to stop being so defensive.
My post didn't quote you or call you by name.
:eusa_shhh:

But

Time to stop being so defensive.
My post didn't quote you or call you by name.
:eusa_shhh:
defensive?

anyone reading the posts before I replied would obviously assume you were mentioning me and no reply from me would look like your fucked up and pathetic 'gotchas' ...

never mind
:eusa_eh:

McCain is a rabid militarist who would just assume make Iraq the 58th state under Obama. :lol:

Not sure I'd go that far. But I am always amazed how much of our liberty McCain wants to just give up on. I mean you'd think someone who suffered as he did for this country would be a stronger advocate for the liberty it provides.

I get the feeling McCain's war stories are fake, and that he sold people out. I mean, as a politician he is the polar opposite of honorable and honest.

Swiftboat him!

People PLEASE vote OUT the two stooges, Graham and McCain..They have sold you OUT and are not Representing you but their own Interest.

Which has nothing whatsoever to do with the question that I asked.

People PLEASE vote OUT the two stooges, Graham and McCain..They have sold you OUT and are not Representing you but their own Interest.

Yeah, please put in more teabaggers like Paul...makes it SO much easier for people to NOT to vote for the GOP! :razz:

Which has nothing whatsoever to do with the question that I asked.

Translation: the link shows how disingenuous (aka bullshit) Paul (a libertarian) was with his fillibuster, but Kevin doesn't want to deal with it. So Kevin will do the typical dodge of repeating a question that has already been answered. Sorry Kev, but just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it's not true.

Translation: the link shows how disingenuous (aka bullshit) Paul (a libertarian) was with his fillibuster, but Kevin doesn't want to deal with it. So Kevin will do the typical dodge of repeating a question that has already been answered. Sorry Kev, but just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it's not true.

The fact that Rand used his popular act to help himself politically, which is what every single politician does, doesn't say anything about the act itself, or the issue addressed.

So, the left now defines "sanity" as those who attack the ones who stand up for our rights and the constitution. This is one of the most stupid things McCain has said and I shouldn't be surprised that it impressed the left.

If a Republican president were in office, the left would be spewing venom every minute at the injustice, but since their guy is in, they don't give a shit what he does.

Forum List

Back