A Rare Moment Of Sanity From The GOP, McCain Unloads On Paul

Which has nothing whatsoever to do with the question that I asked.

Translation: the link shows how disingenuous (aka bullshit) Paul (a libertarian) was with his fillibuster, but Kevin doesn't want to deal with it. So Kevin will do the typical dodge of repeating a question that has already been answered. Sorry Kev, but just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it's not true.

The fact that Rand used his popular act to help himself politically, which is what every single politician does, doesn't say anything about the act itself, or the issue addressed.

The link I provided details why the content of Rand's rant was BS....red meat for willfully ignorant libertarians, neocons and teabaggers.....and a grandstand to solidify them as a voting base for the upcoming elections.

That it's publically proven he's full of it just rubs you the wrong way. TFB, it is what it is. Deal with it.

Mother Jones.....tell you what, do your own fact checking of everything that rag puts out and get back to us....I think it is funny how you people latch on to a lefty tag and quote everything they say as gospel.

Translation: the link shows how disingenuous (aka bullshit) Paul (a libertarian) was with his fillibuster, but Kevin doesn't want to deal with it. So Kevin will do the typical dodge of repeating a question that has already been answered. Sorry Kev, but just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it's not true.

The fact that Rand used his popular act to help himself politically, which is what every single politician does, doesn't say anything about the act itself, or the issue addressed.

The link I provided details why the content of Rand's rant was BS....red meat for willfully ignorant libertarians, neocons and teabaggers.....and a grandstand to solidify them as a voting base for the upcoming elections.

That it's publically proven he's full of it just rubs you the wrong way. TFB, it is what it is. Deal with it.

Mother Jones.....tell you what, do your own fact checking of everything that rag puts out and get back to us....I think it is funny how you people latch on to a lefty tag and quote everything they say as gospel.

You won't get much else from any of them, they need someone else to guide them

Pretty sad, if I quoted Beck they would freak, but this guy is a whacko to the enth degree and they just swallow it without question.

Willfully ignorant libertarians, neocons, teabaggers, liberals, and progressives it would seem. Don't forget that there are plenty on the left who supported Rand's filibuster as well. Van Jones, Glenn Greenwald, Code Pink, and the ACLU to name a few. I know you'd like us to ignore them for the moment, but that's too bad.

Roo blows a lot of smoke and hot air, but CANNOT logically or factually dispute or disprove the content of the article I linked. A-typical bull horn for the neocon/teabagger peanut gallery.

FYI - you don't have to agree with the editorial to acknowledge accuracy of the reporting.

That's a joke coming from the likes of you, Stephanie. You're debating skills wholly depend upon ignoring information (valid and documented) that you don't like. Typical, you blow smoke but cannot logically disprove the content of the article I linked. Carry on.

Willfully ignorant libertarians, neocons, teabaggers, liberals, and progressives it would seem. Don't forget that there are plenty on the left who supported Rand's filibuster as well. Van Jones, Glenn Greenwald, Code Pink, and the ACLU to name a few. I know you'd like us to ignore them for the moment, but that's too bad.

Exactly what did they support, Kevin? The idea of Executive power that MIGHT use a drone on US soil against a US citizen without oversight or a trial? That was just a small part of Rand's BS...which is why conservatives in general blew him off.

Exactly what did they support, Kevin? The idea of Executive power that MIGHT use a drone on US soil against a US citizen without oversight or a trial? That was just a small part of Rand's BS...which is why conservatives in general blew him off.

What conservatives? Lindsey Graham and John McCain? That's two. John Yoo, sure. Who else? Most conservatives I saw were highly supportive of Rand's filibuster. But again, you'd like us to forget the liberals who supported Rand's efforts as well. I named them. Here's a good piece from a progressive on Rand's filibuster.

Three Democratic myths used to demean the Paul filibuster | Glenn Greenwald | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Glenn Greenwald didn't blow it off as bs, the ACLU didn't blow it off as bs, and neither did Code Pink. But, of course, we're supposed to forget about them while you make up nonsense about conservatives supposedly not supporting Rand.

John McCain is begining to look more and more like his old self.

Not afraid to ruffle feathers on either side of the aisle.

It's what brought him to prominence before he started spewing the party line in order to get the GOP nomination.

I don't come close to agreeing with him all the time, but now his opinions are his own and not the opinions of the butts he is kissing.

What conservatives? Lindsey Graham and John McCain? That's two. John Yoo, sure. Who else? Most conservatives I saw were highly supportive of Rand's filibuster. But again, you'd like us to forget the liberals who supported Rand's efforts as well. I named them. Here's a good piece from a progressive on Rand's filibuster.

Three Democratic myths used to demean the Paul filibuster | Glenn Greenwald | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Glenn Greenwald didn't blow it off as bs, the ACLU didn't blow it off as bs, and neither did Code Pink. But, of course, we're supposed to forget about them while you make up nonsense about conservatives supposedly not supporting Rand.

You're such a liar, Kevin and the chronology of the posts shows it.

You named four, I named two....yet I'm "making up" stuff?

Try reading what Bill Kristol had to say, or Allan West. There are others...and Graham is no light weight, ya know.

You're such a liar, Kevin and the chronology of the posts shows it.

You named four, I named two....yet I'm "making up" stuff?

Try reading what Bill Kristol had to say, or Allan West. There are others...and Graham is no light weight, ya know.

Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Mitch McConnell, Reince Priebus, Newt Gingrich, Mike Lee, Saxby Chambliss, Pat Buchanan, and I can go on, are all conservatives that supported Rand publicly. There are very few who didn't. So yes, you're making stuff up when you say that "conservatives in general" didn't support Rand. I've seen far more support for Rand on this than not, and, as I keep stating, it's not just conservatives who think this is an important issue. What about Ron Wyden? Was it "libertarian bs" when he took to the floor with Rand? Somehow I doubt it. Was Glenn Greenwald's column "libertarian bs?" What about Code Pink or Van Jones? Spouting "libertarian bs?"

One of us is being dishonest, but it isn't me.

Forum List

Back