A Rare Moment Of Sanity From The GOP, McCain Unloads On Paul

It's amazing. On this one: The right is going ape shit over their very own party standard bearer of only a few years ago.:eek:

Considering most of us didnt want him to be our standard bearer a few years ago but had him forced on us by the ridiculous open primary system and the fact that everyone else dropped out without putting much effort into it, it shouldnt be surprised.

Heck, if he hadnt picked Palin as his VP, he wouldnt have gotten nearly as much support as he did.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what ring wing revisionist bullshit ::rofl:

yes, revisionists... which is why I was pointing out the same obvious facts at the time he was being elected. Why do we let people who arent Republican determine who the Republican nominee is? It makes absolutely no sense.

Graham and McCain are making it quite clear that the far right reactionary and libertarian wings are going to act appropriately or they are going to get torn up by mainstream leaders.

Appropriately so.

Then should stop pretending they are leaders. We dont need leaders. We need representatives.

Yup, you guys are so lost you do need leaders, cause you don't have a clue.

We can lead ourselves. We need representatives.

Considering most of us didnt want him to be our standard bearer a few years ago but had him forced on us by the ridiculous open primary system and the fact that everyone else dropped out without putting much effort into it, it shouldnt be surprised.

Heck, if he hadnt picked Palin as his VP, he wouldnt have gotten nearly as much support as he did.

yes, revisionists... which is why I was pointing out the same obvious facts at the time he was being elected. Why do we let people who arent Republican determine who the Republican nominee is? It makes absolutely no sense.

That is not what happened. Republicans elected McCain. Fringe cons like you are part of the base, but have always been a throw away minority. Even Reagan shit all over your principles but you have revisited it and revised reality.

When the throw away minority cost us the election, the mainstream landed on them and started stomping.

They are cry babying is all.

Is there evidence of this? That may be the case. But I dont think it wise to accuse things without evidence.
I'm not talking about "crack, the drug". He said he "cracked" after being beaten by the Viet Cong.

He said it? When? Id love to see the citation for this. I've read some of the things he wrote, I dont remember every seeing him mention this. Of course, I havent listened to everything he has said.
Couldn't find the interview, but here's the information.

John McCain: Torture Worked on Me

Yup, you guys are so lost you do need leaders, cause you don't have a clue.

You will lead yourselves right over the political cliff.

Much better than following you progressives off a real one. i am going to keep advocating for what's right and against your insanity. And if you guys don't listen, you can face the consequences. But I am not going to let your blood be on my hands simply because you don't want to hear the truth.

That is not what happened. Republicans elected McCain. Fringe cons like you are part of the base, but have always been a throw away minority. Even Reagan shit all over your principles but you have revisited it and revised reality.

Oh so McCain didn't gain momentum by winning open primaries where non-Republicans voted. And let's completely ignore the polls showing Republicans supporting the other candidates such as Romney and Huckabee over McCain.

Nope. It's all revisionist. We should ignore what really happened.

Much better than following you progressives off a real one. i am going to keep advocating for what's right and against your insanity. And if you guys don't listen, you can face the consequences. But I am not going to let your blood be on my hands simply because you don't want to hear the truth.

The insanity comes from you reactionaries on the far right, the sanity comes from the mainstream centrists and conservatives that abhor your nonsense.

When the throw away minority cost us the election, the mainstream landed on them and started stomping.

Please dont pretend you are one of us Jake.

Independents went overwhelmingly for Romney. It was people like who you are always attacking the based that caused the lackluster turn out.

Independents went overwhelmingly for Romney. It was people like who you are always attacking the based that caused the lackluster turn out.

I am not a crazy reactionary or libertarian, for sure. It was people like you who drove the independents into Obama's camp. You are not the base, only the fringe.

Huckabee is the one responsible for giving us McCain. He stayed in the race, siphoning off the Christian vote from Romney, and we ended up with McCain.

The insanity comes from you reactionaries on the far right, the sanity comes from the mainstream centrists and conservatives that abhor your nonsense.

Yes. Spend us to oblivion. That's the sane route. The "dont spend what we don't have" group is completely insane. The "Tax everyone at a rate so they have to work four months to pay off the government" group is the sane one. The "Let's lower the tax rate on everyone and spread out the tax base" group that's totally insane.

The Piss on the Constitution group is the sane one while those nutjobs who want to actually *Gasp* live by the Constitution and apply the Fundamental laws of our nation are completely insane.

The "We need government micromanaging every aspect of our lives" group that's completely rational and sane. Those "Let's try letting people govern themselves and promote liberty and individual empowerment" that is completely nuts.

If you keep denying reality, we will never fix the problem. Stop selling your liberty and birthright for a false promise of security. It will only lead to your destruction.

I am not a crazy reactionary or libertarian, for sure. It was people like you who drove the independents into Obama's camp. You are not the base, only the fringe.

HELLO?! The Independents werent driven from Romney's camp to Obamas camp. The Independents overwhelmingly came out to support Romney. Romney lost BECAUSE THE BASE DIDN'T.

You are the fringe.

Forum List

Back