McCain Funeral Arrangement Message

By the way, did you realize McCain's mother is still alive ?
Imagine being 81 years old, and your mother is still alive.

It signals old people die...and crotchety old bastards go out poorly. McCain is a fucking Democrat.
John McCain's final message for Donald Trump - CNNPolitics

So, you're a Democrat if you disagree with you?

If you disagree with you, you're very confused.
Hey billy, you know I defended McCain to the best of my ability in '08 even though I had no intention of voting for him, and debunked as much trash against him as I could. And one of the things I admired most was his penchant for looking at issues individually and not as part of a party package, with preserving the legislative process as a must. He was too conservative for me, but I especially liked his failed effort of McCain-Feingold. So posts like the OP are disturbing. This overlooking a lifetime and spewing vitriol for reasons we both recognize is contemptible to me. Is the current party faithfulness really worth THAT?

It signals old people die...and crotchety old bastards go out poorly. McCain is a fucking Democrat.

So, you're a Democrat if you disagree with you?

If you disagree with you, you're very confused.
Hey billy, you know I defended McCain to the best of my ability in '08 even though I had no intention of voting for him, and debunked as much trash against him as I could. And one of the things I admired most was his penchant for looking at issues individually and not as part of a party package, with preserving the legislative process as a must. He was too conservative for me, but I especially liked his failed effort of McCain-Feingold. So posts like the OP are disturbing. This overlooking a lifetime and spewing vitriol for reasons we both recognize is contemptible to me. Is the current party faithfulness really worth THAT?

I admired the man in that he was issue-driven and followed his own counsel. I am the same in that regard.

But let's face it. He did at times support some really puerile ideas foisted upon the public by the Democrats, ideas that were sometimes at odds with other ideas he claimed to support.

He was part of the Establishment, and the Republican establishment has been saying for years "give us the Senate and the House and we'll take care of everything."

They've taken care of nothing. Trump clobbered the lot of them in the campaign, and that's why Trump is president.

~~~~~~
Although McCain was a contemporary, I looked upon him as a RINO with Left leaning tendencies. He lost a primary and lost a presidency because he failed to work the political angles.
The mutual animus between he and Trump goes back years and there was never any love lost between the two.

Forum List

Back