McCaffrey: I have concluded that President Trump is a serious threat to US national

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Thank you General McCaffrey.

Barry R McCaffrey on Twitter

Reluctantly I have concluded that President Trump is a serious threat to US national security. He is refusing to protect vital US interests from active Russian attacks. It is apparent that he is for some unknown reason under the sway of Mr Putin.

Reluctantly I have concluded that President Trump is a serious threat to US national security. He is refusing to protect vital US interests from active Russian attacks. It is apparent that he is for some unknown reason under the sway of Mr Putin.

I Googled and this Barry R McCaffrey is a Clintonista so he would be Anti-The Donald. His Twitter comments are hysterical and incoherent, just seems to be parroting what the Dittoheads parrot.

Well, based on this logic, what can be inferred by Obama not protecting the Homeland from Russian hacking. Or for that matter, from Chinas successful hack of the government?

You can't stop it all. I believe the U.S must retaliate in kind and continually work to get backdoors, and have them prepared for an retaliations. China and Russia have to be the focus, and America needs allies to help. From Germany, to England, Israel, Japan and everyone in between. This has to go beyond the Five Eyes. All hands on deck to crack into the Russian and Chinese firewalls and pay the big bucks for those inside their intranet.

Canada is notorious for chasing rabbits, this is a serious threat that requires serious response options. We saw what the dirty North Koreans did to Sony a few years ago. Again, that was under Obamas watch. it's an imperfect situation, the best defense is a good offense.

I love these one liners. Perhaps the gentleman could expand on exactly what he's talking about. I'm no big Trump fan but exactly how is this administration bowing to the Russians? Anyone?

I love these one liners. Perhaps the gentleman could expand on exactly what he's talking about. I'm no big Trump fan but exactly how is this administration bowing to the Russians? Anyone?

"I love these one liners. Perhaps the gentleman could expand on exactly what he's talking about."

He will do that when he hears on CNN and reads on the NYT Twitter Feed what he is supposed to comment next.

"I love these one liners. Perhaps the gentleman could expand on exactly what he's talking about."

He will do that when he hears on CNN and reads on the NYT Twitter Feed what he is supposed to comment next.
Another one liner no doubt.

I Googled and this Barry R McCaffrey is a Clintonista so he would be Anti-The Donald. His Twitter comments are hysterical and incoherent, just seems to be parroting what the Dittoheads parrot.

So STARS on a generals shoulders are Republican and Democrat? Who knew? Do distinguished service medals come in red and blue?

You learn something new every day.

So STARS on a generals shoulders are Republican and Democrat? Who knew? Do distinguished service medals come in red and blue?

Are you suggesting that these Generals are Non-Partisan? This Barry R McCaffrey was appointed by Bill Clinton and served in The Clinton Administration so not exactly a raging Republican.

Are you suggesting that these Generals are Non-Partisan? This Barry R McCaffrey was appointed by Bill Clinton and served in The Clinton Administration so not exactly a raging Republican.

THEY ARE PARTISAN, the Right tells us they are all REPUBLICANS. I still want to know what color their STARS are?

I don't see you complaining about Obama doing nothing when he knew the Russians were interfering in our elections. Your complaints fall on deaf ears.

He also worked for DynCorp that was busted for child trafficking and he is a member of the Council On Foreign Relations.........BUSTED!!!!!

I don't see you complaining about Obama doing nothing when he knew the Russians were interfering in our elections. Your complaints fall on deaf ears.

ASK MC CONNELL, WHY NOT?

McCaffrey is of course correct.

Indeed, Trump is a threat to National security not only as a consequence of his naiveite and the undue influence Putin has over Trump, but also as a consequence of Trump’s incompetence and inexperience in all matters related to foreign relations.

I conclude the general the liar who posted this crap are bigger threat.

Give it up. You're all acting like clowns. We laugh at your foolishness. Even Mueller has given up on collusion.

McCaffrey is of course correct.

Indeed, Trump is a threat to National security not only as a consequence of his naiveite and the undue influence Putin has over Trump, but also as a consequence of Trump’s incompetence and inexperience in all matters related to foreign relations.
. Think your finding a smoking gun? The only thing smoking is coming out of your ass. Enough with the accusations, show us the proof. Hillary sucked. Accept defeat and move on with a better candidate.

Forum List

Back