McCabe Memo: Rosenstein Proposed Wearing Wire To Record Trump

Can you imagine being the temporary friend of Rosenstein and having him eager to rat you out even if you're guilty of precisely nothing? :cheeky-smiley-018:

Rosey saved his hide by buddying up to Barr and agreeing with his "obstruction" decision. No matter how dirty he is (and he is dirty...he signed at least one of the phony FISA orders) the deal was struck and he won't be indicted. Unless that is, the others turn on him, call him a ringleader, provide evidence he was after Trump same as the rest of the traitors....Then maybe Rosenstein gets the justice he deserves.

DEEP STATE=TREASON
Treason is defined as colluding with an enemy Nation against the United States.
Wanting to put a wire on the bitch of Putin and Mohammed is far from treason.
Learn law.
The FBI and the CIA colluded with foreign entities to get the trumped up evidence to present to the FISA court so they could spy on the Trump campaign...I thought libs hated FISA courts and didn't trust them...I thought libs didn't want Americans to be spied on by government...

DEEP STATE=TREASON
Learn law.
The FBI and the CIA colluded with foreign entities to get the trumped up evidence to present to the FISA court so they could spy on the Trump campaign...I thought libs hated FISA courts and didn't trust them...I thought libs didn't want Americans to be spied on by government...
Adam shift tried to get dirt on trump "nude pics" from Ukrainian officials.
Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump
By Democrat standards he should have called the FBI... this vid shows how stupid and desperate Democrats like shift are.

DEEP STATE=TREASON
Learn law.
Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump
By Democrat standards he should have called the FBI... this vid shows how stupid and desperate Democrats like shift are.
Did Schiff promise to take away aid if the pics were not delivered?

DEEP STATE=TREASON
Learn law.
Did shift pull a Biden? Maybe...

I thought getting dirt from foreign officials on political opponents was bad.

The call proves adam shift is desperate and stupid and so are people who take him seriously. You should listen to it when you need to feel confident in elected Democrats.

DEEP STATE=TREASON
Learn law.

The call proves adam shift is desperate and stupid and so are people who take him seriously. You should listen to it when you need to feel confident in elected Democrats.

Learn law.

Did shift pull a Biden? Maybe?

If shift had, would you be mad?

Forum List

Back