McCabe: First we fuck Flynn. The we fuck Trump

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
If there we ever conclusive proof that people in the FBI and elsewhere tried to stabe a coup, this is it:

ROGER STONE: Gen. Michael Flynn to File Motion for Dismissal of ALL CHARGES Against Him (VIDEO)

ROGER STONE: Gen. Michael Flynn to File Motion for Dismissal of ALL CHARGES Against Him (VIDEO)

According to legendary political operative and InfoWars correspondent, Roger Stone, lawyers for Gen. Michael Flynn are preparing legal action to have all charges against him dropped.

STONE: “Lawyers for General Mike Flynn will shortly file a motion to dismiss all the charges filed against him, based on reports now confirmed by The Hill, Circa News and Infowars, that Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe told a teleconference of law enforcement officials, “first we f*ck Flynn, then we f*ck Trump.”

Stone’s report comes amid news that Special counsel Robert Mueller has requested the postponement of Flynn’s sentencing.

“Due to the status of the Special Counsel’s investigation, the parties do not believe that this matter is ready to be scheduled for a sentencing hearing at this time,” the special counsel asked the court last week.

Couldn't possibly be because they knew that Trump is a criminal, and a profound threat to the security of the USA?

"first we f*ck Flynn...by making him lie to FBI about conversations with Russians re. sanctions, then we f*ck Trump...by making him commit Obstruction of Justice." :rolleyes:

"first we f*ck Flynn...by making him lie to FBI, then we f*ck Trump...by making him commit Obstruction of Justice." :rolleyes:

The FBI pretty much did force him to lie. If the case went to court, they wouldn't get a conviction.

The FBI pretty much did force him to lie. If the case went to court, they wouldn't get a conviction.

No they didn't make him anything. That mofo was lying to everyone INCLUDING FBI and Trump was lying about Flynn's lying.

104287329-5ED1-FMHR-TRUMP-11-021617.1910x1000.jpg

trump_flynn_tweet_1512247998780.jpg_11194098_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

infowars correspondent

:rofl:

have some more library paste, trumpling

Try reading the whole thing...."confirmed by The Hill, Circa News and Infowars"

i'm sorry

i'll need to lose at least 40 points off my iq to be stupid enough to read this bullshit, let alone believe it.
That would be quite a feat considering your low IQ to start with. Is that even humanly possible?

i'm sorry

i'll need to lose at least 40 points off my iq to be stupid enough to read this bullshit, let alone believe it.
Bullshit there is not a chance you have 40 to spare...just read the thing...don't you want to learn?

infowars correspondent

i'm sorry

That would be quite a feat considering your low IQ to start with. Is that even humanly possible?

giphy.gif

good boy

i'm sorry

Bullshit there is not a chance you have 40 to spare...just read the thing...don't you want to learn?

if i drop 40, i'll only be 30 above you and 50 above the other moron

you don't learn by reading the lies of a deranged huckster like alex jones or donald trump

you don't learn by reading the lies of a deranged huckster like alex jones or donald trump
Oh yeah you are so smart sure you are... even though you refuse to read anything you don't agree with....stuck in progressive mud while the rest of America moves on...cool...

infowars correspondent

i'm sorry

That would make his I.Q. negative, wouldn't it?

If there we ever conclusive proof that people in the FBI and elsewhere tried to stabe a coup, this is it:

According to legendary political operative and InfoWars correspondent, Roger Stone, lawyers for Gen. Michael Flynn are preparing legal action to have all charges against him dropped.

STONE: “Lawyers for General Mike Flynn will shortly file a motion to dismiss all the charges filed against him, based on reports now confirmed by The Hill, Circa News and Infowars, that Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe told a teleconference of law enforcement officials, “first we f*ck Flynn, then we f*ck Trump.”

Stone’s report comes amid news that Special counsel Robert Mueller has requested the postponement of Flynn’s sentencing.

“Due to the status of the Special Counsel’s investigation, the parties do not believe that this matter is ready to be scheduled for a sentencing hearing at this time,” the special counsel asked the court last week.

And I have a very nice little piece of beachfront property for sell, really cheap. It is just off of I29

Oh yeah you are so smart sure you are... even though you refuse to read anything you don't agree with....stuck in progressive mud while the rest of America moves on...cool...

you'll forgive me if being told i'm stupid by some nutbar who buys food insurance from alex jones doesn't quite cut me to the quick

have a nice day

Couldn't possibly be because they knew that Trump is a criminal, and a profound threat to the security of the USA?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! The Hildbeast and the DNC funded the dossier using alleged "Russian intel" to dig up dirt on Trump which put them in touch with the VERY people that the DNC claimed that Trump was conniving with just so that Trump could steal the election from the Hildebeast that connived to steal the election from Trump????? Do you REALLY want to stick with that story? Leftards are the biggest brain dead segment of society......no critical thinking skills AT all.......it is to weep.

Forum List

Back