McAuliffe Says He’d Slug Trump: ‘You Would Have To Pick Him Up Off the Floor’

If Trump isn't available, surely there are some random Republicans he can find. Every state has a voter registration list. Get on with it.

McAuliffe should be in prison...I'd like to see him talk tough there....now I know why he is referred to as "The Punk"....
If anyone said that about Obama....the Secret Service would have been up their ass before they got out the last syllable in the sentence.

JO

The nastiness of the left gets worse by the second. Hillary's puppet in Virginia threatens Trump:

McAuliffe Says He’d Slug Trump: ‘You Would Have To Pick Him Up Off the Floor’
Outgoing Virginia governor and possible 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Terry McAuliffe said he would beat up President Trump if he ever invaded his space during a debate.​
McAuliffe, responding to a question about how he would handle Trump's "Godzilla like" invasion of Hillary Clinton's space during a debate, said he would "deck him."​
"You would have to pick him up off the floor," McAuliffe said in an interview on MSNBC Thursday night. If "this guy got in my space, you want to get in my space, I’ve always said, Chris, you punch me, I’m going to punch you back twice as hard. And it wouldn’t be hard to do it. This guy thinks he can intimidate everybody. It’s disgraceful and embarrassing."​
"Hardball" host Chris Matthews predicted his warning to Trump would "go viral."​
Here's a transcript of the exchange:​
MATTHEWS: "Back to Trump, what he does is he seems to have an ability to intimidate his opponents. He takes people who are levelheaded like Jeb Bush and makes them look weak. He says, 'low-energy Jeb,' and it works. He refers to somebody as 'Little Marco' because he’s not as tall as he is, he finds anybody’s weakness and turns it into something is that destroys his opponent. I know Hillary’s a friend of yours and she’s a strong person, but he did that thing of leaning over her, in that weird Godzilla way in a debate. What would you do in a debate with him if he tried that? What would you do?"​
McAULIFFE: "You would have to pick him up off the floor."​
MATTHEWS: "Okay. Okay, you mean, you’d deck him?"​
McAULIFFE: "Listen, this guy got in my space, you want to get in my space, I’ve always said, Chris, you punch me, I’m going to punch you back twice as hard. And it wouldn’t be hard to do it. This guy thinks he can intimidate everybody. It’s disgraceful and embarrassing. But I tell you, when we take him on, back in his face with the facts, don’t take anything from him and hit him back as hard as you possibly can. But if he ever came over and leaned on me and got in my space, that would be the last time Donald Trump ever did that, I promise you that."​
MATTHEWS: "You sound like an Irish-American politician. Terry McAuliffe, thank you for coming on 'Hardball' tonight. What a performance. That will go down — that will go viral, sir, I can tell you."​

The country is sick and tired of violent, racist DemoKKKrats.

McAuliffe should be in prison...I'd like to see him talk tough there....now I know why he is referred to as "The Punk"....

Most people would react to someone hovering over them and getting into their space while they were speaking. Did you watch Trump's behavior during his debate with Hillary. He was aggressive and intimidating.

If anyone said that about Obama....the Secret Service would have been up their ass before they got out the last syllable in the sentence.

JO

Obama never hovered over anyone and got into their space. He's much more civilized than Trump.

Red meat for the loony left voting base.
McAuliffe lied about Trump showing up at the Youngkin rally yesterday and it demonstrates why
the left lost the election in deep blue Virginia.
They stupidly made the election about Trump and didn't really seriously counter parent anger about
CTR and other issues, like the cover up of rape by the Loudoun county school board.

If anyone richly deserved to lose it was haughty imperious Terry McAuliffe and the Virginia democrat
machine.

Obama never hovered over anyone and got into their space. He's much more civilized than Trump.
Totally different subject ....
Your answer has nothing to do with the post.
There's no question that Obama has better stage manners.....nobody is debating that.
The Post is about McAuliffe's threat.

JO

Totally different subject ....
Your answer has nothing to do with the post.
There's no question that Obama has better stage manners.....nobody is debating that.
The Post is about McAuliffe's threat.

JO

Hillary should have stopped speaking and asked Trump what he was doing and to stop crowding her.

I don't blame McCauliffe. Alot of men would knock Trump on his ass if he did that to them.

I got Trump in that fight. I see Terry punching something like this..
callum-pennells-boxing.gif

Hillary should have stopped speaking and asked Trump what he was doing and to stop crowding her.

I don't blame McCauliffe. Alot of men would knock Trump on his ass if he did that to them.
Well....the truth is....Hillary lied about Trump crowding her.
She was just trying to pull the gender card.
That kind of crap only works on the weak-minded and the gullible.

Well....the truth is....Hillary lied about Trump crowding her.
She was just trying to pull the gender card.

No Hillary didn't lie.. The debate was filmed and the footage is still available. He hovered over her ... leaning in and moving around her. The moderators should have stopped it.

It was reprehensible behavior. I hope if anyone does that to you or your wife, you are man enough to call them out or knock them down.

Virginians care about their kids education and and government control. Meanwhile McAuliffe campaigns on Trump under the bed. Is anybody surprised that democrats lost?

No Hillary didn't lie.. The debate was filmed and the footage is still available. He hovered over her ... leaning in and moving around her. The moderators should have stopped it.

It was reprehensible behavior. I hope if anyone does that to you or your wife, you are man enough to call them out or knock them down.
Sorry.....but I saw the debates. That woman felt that if Trump was even on the same stage as her....he was crowding her.
I saw him walk by once....and he made a false claim that he creeped her out.
It was all in her mind.
After all....that c**t was behind the Russian Collusion hoax. Russian Collusion was plan-B if she lost the election.
I wouldn't believe a word that she said.

Most people would react to someone hovering over them and getting into their space while they were speaking. Did you watch Trump's behavior during his debate with Hillary. He was aggressive and intimidating.
Hey if she can't take it she shouldn't of ran....

Outgoing Virginia governor and possible 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Terry McAuliffe said he would beat up President Trump if he ever invaded his space during a debate.

McAuliffe, responding to a question about how he would handle Trump's "Godzilla like" invasion of Hillary Clinton's space during a debate, said he would "deck him."

"You would have to pick him up off the floor," McAuliffe said in an interview on MSNBC Thursday night. If "this guy got in my space, you want to get in my space, I’ve always said, Chris, you punch me, I’m going to punch you back twice as hard. And it wouldn’t be hard to do it. This guy thinks he can intimidate everybody. It’s disgraceful and embarrassing."

"Hardball" host Chris Matthews predicted his warning to Trump would "go viral."
So why didn't the Queen do this? is he insinuating it's because he is more man than her?...this may just call for an act of baldwin...and without a firearm trump just might end up the victim of a violent crime...lets just hope McCauliff [sp] is blowing hot air and playing the tough guy, not really gunning for trump or anyone else

Forum List

Back