Mayweather, boxing defensive genius.

The only chance MacGregor has is to mock Mayweather into fighting him. My friends tell me "Oh no way Mayweather is way too smart to fall for that". But I say no one can get under guy's skin like Connor MacGregor. If he starts calling him a coward and a little girl that could do it.

The only chance MacGregor has is to mock Mayweather into fighting him. My friends tell me "Oh no way Mayweather is way too smart to fall for that". But I say no one can get under guy's skin like Connor MacGregor. If he starts calling him a coward and a little girl that could do it.

Have you seen any of the press conferences where they just talk shit on each other? McGregor is amazing at it, and Mayweather sucks. I think he's getting under his skin at this point and that could have an effect on the outcome.

Cannot see McGregor figuring that out.

MW has to figure out Connor too though, so keep that in mind. Connor doesnt fight like a traditional boxer. You might even see him take more of a karate stance in this fight, which is useful for quickly closing the distance. Karate point fighting is all about getting in and out lightning fast with single strikes, as opposed to combinations.

Personally, if i was Connors coach, i would assume that if the fight goes 12 rounds, Mayweather wins. Since Connor is only going to have this one boxing match ever (presumably), id say fuck it and just go out there in the first 4 rounds like a STORM, and turn the fight into a brawl. I think a KO is the only way Connor wins, so thats what id go for. If the strategy doesnt work though, hes going to be tired in the later rounds. Its a gamble, but probably his only chance to win.

Forum List

Back