Mayor Pete unveils new policy:If the Marshall Plan could rebuild Europe,Douglass Plan can rebuild US

• Banned
Trump promised the world to black voters and they still didnt vote for him. black voters are inherently racist. they'll vote for Kamala or folks who pal around with Obama (Biden, Julian Castro, etc)

Buttigieg's plan to really punish the Deplorables and the Middle Class to benefit racial minorities and Illegal Aliens should resonate pretty well with the power that be in the Democrat Party.

His goal, to scourge the American Fly Over Country and the Southland for their impudence in electing an outsider , Donald J. Trump, will be very popular. But he really needs to get the support of the party's leader, AOC, if he want to emerge victorious.

There are a lot of other candidates who want to punish the Heartland in the field.

Trump promised the world to black voters and they still didnt vote for him. black voters are inherently racist. they'll vote for Kamala or folks who pal around with Obama (Biden, Julian Castro, etc)

I never heard Trump "promise the world" to blacks. He said he could do more for them than Obama, which he has in fact done.

I never heard Trump "promise the world" to blacks. He said he could do more for them than Obama, which he has in fact done.

Trump said "what do you have to lose" to blacks who got nothing for supporting Obama all those years to support him.

He didn't "promise the world" at all. But he did deliver the Lowest Black unemployment rate in history to them, and that isn't too shabby.

It was actually Obama that DID promise the world to blacks. I remember seeing the joy in the eyes of black people in January 2009 and O was being immaculated. They thought their ship had come in, and they'd never have to work again.

• Banned
I really like Mayor Pete. I just wish he had more experience.
he has more executive experience than Trump and Pence combined!

PS. I grinded my teeth when i said "Executive experience" to add emphasis

this is some of the dumbest shit EVER
1. there is no racial inequality
2.can't help blacks because they won't acknowledge the problem--they blame whitey/cops/Trump/etc--not themselves
3. they cry racism at EVERYTHING

it's the BLACK CULTURE/family that's the problem -it's a cycle of failure
they commit crime and it's WHITEY'S fault !!!?????!!! = DUMBSHIT
they commit crimes and get arrested= whitey's fault = DUMBSHIT
this guy will screw America up worse than Obama

Mr. Buttigieg has been a homosexual for 4 or 5 years. How many years of experience do you think he needs? And why do you think that's important.

I am sure it wouldn't be the first butt sex in the White House and won't be the last. Either way, that doesn't affect me so it doesn't matter to me.

Mr. Buttigieg has been a homosexual for 4 or 5 years. How many years of experience do you think he needs? And why do you think that's important.

I am sure it wouldn't be the first butt sex in the White House and won't be the last. Either way, that doesn't affect me so it doesn't matter to me.

I can agree with that, but you were the one who thought that Mr. Buttigieg needed more experience in what he does.

brothers and sisters: under President Buttigieg, there'll be no more Charlottesvilles, no more Helsinkis, we will heal together!

I can agree with that, but you were the one who thought that Mr. Buttigieg needed more experience in what he does.

Experience would tell him not to waste time thinking DC is getting statehood or the electoral college will be abolished. The racial bias in healthcare seems to be a real problem, but it is not driven by just by money so not sure how he would get at that. Even when all else is equal, there is still a problem with that. I am not sure why. I don't think it is always just racism either.

he has more executive experience than Trump and Pence combined!

PS. I grinded my teeth when i said "Executive experience" to add emphasis

Pence was a govenor...that trumps a mayor
a mayor has 10 trillion times more responsabilities than a governor

Pulease...loon

Your pee wee puffer isn't going to be POTUS.

Forum List

Back