Mayor Pete stumbles & bumbles when asked by Iowa student: How does your faith make you pro-abortion?

• Banned
Buttigieg is like Michael Jordan, going out on top amid a flurry of gambling rumors!

Still trying to figure out what religion this is:

Buttplug_Mother.jpg

There is no such thing as "pro-abortion." There is such a thing as "pro-choice, " when a person decides whether to continue a pregnancy or not.

No. I don't have any weird photo-shopped pictures to show, because I am not an idiot.

There is no such thing as "pro-abortion." There is such a thing as "pro-choice, " when a person decides whether to continue a pregnancy or not.

No. I don't have any weird photo-shopped pictures to show, because I am not an idiot.

Not this idiotic shit denial, again.

If you are a PROponent for keeping elective (not medically necessary) abortions "legal" - You are "pro" on the issue of abortion.

You are "pro abortion." Same way that people who want to legalize weed are "pro weed." Pro-gun, etc.

Last edited:

Negative. Women have more “choices“ available to them than at any other time in history. There is abstinence, and countless types of birth control at a woman’s disposal. And failing that; there’s the AAA contingency plan. Abandonment, Adoption, and Abortion.

All of which are designed to do one thing, and one thing only... Remove the consequence, and responsibility of a piss poor “choice” from a woman. What you try to conceal under the cover of “freedom of choice” is nothing more than unveiled insistence of “freedom from the consequence of choice”. You are pro-abortion. That’s a fact...

Last edited:

Not this idiotic shit denial, again.

If you are a PROponent for keeping elective (not medically necessary) abortions "legal" - You are "pro" on the issue of abortion.

You are "pro abortion." Same way that people who want to legalize weed are "pro weed." Pro-gun, etc.
Stop being an ass. A choice can go either way. I've known two people who chose to bring their pregnancies to term, one of whom put herself in grave physical danger as a Type I diabetic and against the advice of her doctors, and one person who chose to have an abortion.

You simply don't understand the idea of making a decision. The DECISIONMAKER is the person who is pregnant, not some politician or hopped-up cult leader. I'm not going back through statistics, but I seem to recall that hundreds of thousands of people have made the decision to have an abortion. They apparently were not members of your religion. This is not the concern of Big Government.

I don’t remember the Bible mentioning abortions. Where is that at? It’s pretty clear on getting divorced....

A lot of people are Pro-Abort, or to be more accurate Anti-Life. After all, the Prolife Movement is against people aborting their children and these are their opponents.

I guess Mr. Buttigieg's Bible is missing Deuteronomy 30:19, where Almighty God tells us, and I quote, "choose Life".

It makes no difference to me what a man does for a living, but I'm going to disagree with it, if they are advocating the destruction of innocent babies.

Forum List

Back