Mayor Pete on FOX News Town Hall New Hampshire May 19, 2019

Morning Joe claims Butthole is Mainstream, ignores hard left positions
NewsBusters

Has the liberal media ever met a Democrat it couldn't characterize as a centrist? Take Barack Obama. He had the most liberal voting record in the Senate. But that didn't stop Politico, for example, from in 2008 publishing "Obama’s steady centrism."

That same kind of false advertising was on display on today's Morning Joe regarding Pete Buttigieg. The panel was gaga over Buttigieg's town hall performance of last night on Fox News, leading Joe Scarborough to declare:

"This guy is going to play an important role in the mainstreaming of the Democratic Party for many years to come. And believe you me, that is exactly what he does, regardless of ideology, Mayor Pete mainstreams [the] Democratic Party."

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Apparently Trump didn’t like the fact that mayor Pete received a standing ovation at the end.

Way different than trumps normal rallies. Where they call for people to be locked up and beat up or shot and whatever else they cry out when they’re acting like animals.

D635w6AWsAEih3I

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEOfRKay8DtVbAImy7CJ_aswqLggEKiUIACIbd3d3LmJ1c2luZXNzaW5zaWRlci5jb20vc2FpKgQICjAMMJzw5wE?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

During the broadcast Wallace asked Buttigieg about Trump's Twitter outburst.

"The tweets are - I don't care," Buttigieg replied.

He did admit that it is "hard for any one to look away" when Trump tweets, adding that "it is the nature of grotesque things that you can't look away."

Trump also reprimanded host Chris Wallace in his second tweet.

LMAO So Trump didn't like the standing ovation?? Who says? You.

Trump probably couldn't care less about a standing ovation for Pete. In fact he probably applauded himself.
A standing ovation of what perhaps a few hundred people of which half were gay or his political allies.....compared to the last multiple THOUSAND at a Trump rally.....Yeah Trump is concerned and didn't like it!... ROTFLMFAO!

Guy has some great responses to the questions folks are throwing at him

Was he asked why he destroyed South Bend Indiana ? Why he can’t govern if he’s so smart? That’s a pretty important .. but he will never be asked on his ability to govern

Apparently Trump didn’t like the fact that mayor Pete received a standing ovation at the end.

Way different than trumps normal rallies. Where they call for people to be locked up and beat up or shot and whatever else they cry out when they’re acting like animals.

D635w6AWsAEih3I

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEOfRKay8DtVbAImy7CJ_aswqLggEKiUIACIbd3d3LmJ1c2luZXNzaW5zaWRlci5jb20vc2FpKgQICjAMMJzw5wE?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

He did admit that it is "hard for any one to look away" when Trump tweets, adding that "it is the nature of grotesque things that you can't look away."

Trump probably couldn't care less about a standing ovation for Pete. In fact he probably applauded himself.
A standing ovation of what perhaps a few hundred people of which half were gay or his political allies.....compared to the last multiple THOUSAND at a Trump rally.....Yeah Trump is concerned and didn't like it!... ROTFLMFAO!

That people gawk at freak shows is not exactly breaking news. Why do you think fake wrestling exists?
Whelp --- Rump is the politician equivalent of that.

And how many people attend a Butthole rally as compared to a Trump rally....or for that matter a BIDEN rally, the DEATHRAT front runner by large double figure %, compared to Trump....ROTFLMFAO

This shit is so pathetically naïve, you probably think TV ratings have something to do with some sort of "approval" and that the Sham Wow really is the techno innovation of the 20th century.

People will "attend" a cockfight, a comedian who sprays watermelons on the audience, a fake wrestling charade, and they'll stand and gawk at a jacknifed tractor trailer engulfed in flames or a burning building or a NASCAR wreck. Doesn't mean they see any of those as desirable qualities.

You're exactly the kind of mindless drone advertisers target, aren't you.

Last edited:

D635w6AWsAEih3I

That people gawk at freak shows is not exactly breaking news. Why do you think fake wrestling exists?

And how many people attend a Butthole rally as compared to a Trump rally....or for that matter a BIDEN rally, the DEATHRAT front runner by large double figure %, compared to Trump....ROTFLMFAO

This shit is so pathetically naïve, you probably think TV ratings have something to do with some sort of "approval" and that the Sham Wow really is the techno innovation of the 20th century.

People will "attend" a cockfight, a comedian who sprays watermelons on the audience, a fake wrestling charade, and they'll stand and gawk at a jacknifed tractor trailer engulfed in flames or a burning building or a NASCAR wreck. Doesn't mean they see any of those as desirable qualities.

Well WE do laugh at each one of your insane posts that are simply posted by an inept and petty poster....sorry to break the news to you!:abgg2q.jpg:

D635w6AWsAEih3I

These were fox people. Spin it how you want, but they didn’t look very gay to me. And when he was asked about trumps tweets, the people behind him were nodding their heads and when he said I don’t care. They burst into applause.

D635w6AWsAEih3I

Cockfight?
Why does that make me think of tiny mushrooms. And why do tiny mushrooms make me think of Donald Trump?

images

Don’t worry, I’ll figure it out.

D635w6AWsAEih3I

The greatest TV shows that you will never see would be from the inner city neighborhoods. From reality shows to dramas to comedies and much more. Those who work those neighborhoods as police and firefighters, EMT's, Hospital Workers and so much more.... know it. You can't see real NON desirable qualities when TV don't show it. The funniest things that humans can do. And also the most dangerous. Thrills and chills. The most natural talent of realism actors in the world. And swept under the carpet due to Political Correctness and the hate game.

D635w6AWsAEih3I

These were fox people. Spin it how you want, but they didn’t look very gay to me. And when he was asked about trumps tweets, the people behind him were nodding their heads and when he said I don’t care. They burst into applause.
How can you tell they were FOX people, just like what does a gay person look like.....and his positioned supporters and political friends are ALWAYS positioned behind a candidate to maximize TV appearance....applause....trained seals....? You are such a bigot, especially what a gay person looks like....you truly are an intelligent readers entertainment!

Forum List

Back