Mayor Pete blames Trump for Ohio train derailment. Touts his record of improving rail safety.

Even if Biden/Pete had put regulations back, it wouldn't have been enough to time to implement them as their would have been had Trump not rescinded the order.

Which isn't an excuse to not put them back in place.

Which isn't an excuse to not put them back in place.
Sure, but not really relevant in the context of this accident.

Maybe the same RR lobbyists who bought Trump's order went to Biden and paid for it to remain. Either way, this accident wouldn't have been prevented.

If he had replaced the regulation we likely would have threads from Repubs that decry over regulation of the RR industry etc etc.

Sure, but not really relevant in the context of this accident.

Maybe the same RR lobbyists who bought Trump's order went to Biden and paid for it to remain. Either way, this accident wouldn't have been prevented.

If he had replaced the regulation we likely would have threads from Repubs that decry over regulation of the RR industry etc etc.

Again, there is no proof as of now it is responsible anyway.

You can blame Trump AND you can blame Biden for not putting the regulations back.

Again though, we do not know that was the issue.
The secretary of transportation is blaming Trump. When all is said and done, it's him that gets the blame. I heard that it was a bearing that overheated, which if true. The brakes weren't the problem.

The secretary of transportation is blaming Trump. When all is said and done, it's him that gets the blame. I heard that it was a bearing that overheated, which if true. The brakes weren't the problem.

Which I noted in my first post.

Who cares?

Trumpers wouldn't believe it even if orders were shown.
That's a weak a** deflection. Prove it or it never happened.I can find nothing about it , just like the balloons that flew over our nation under Trump...both are demonstrable lies. Of course that's what Democrats do best.

Obama put a regulation in place to put electronic monitoring brake systems on trains carrying dangerous chemicals.

Trump rescinded that order.

As with everything else that comes out of a shit for brains Trumphumpers mouth, you look like the idiot you are yet again.
As you know, there was no evidence the device was effective.

Besides, I don't care what caused the crash, I want to know why thousands of people are left twisting in the wind!

That's a weak a** deflection. Prove it or it never happened.I can find nothing about it , just like the balloons that flew over our nation under Trump...both are demonstrable lies. Of course that's what Democrats do best.

Trump has made reducing regulations a priority, seeing many rules as an unnecessary burden on industry. Last month he tweeted that his administration “has terminated more UNNECESSARY Regulations, in just 12 months, than any other Administration has terminated during their full term in office...”

“The good news is,” he wrote, “THERE IS MUCH MORE TO COME!”

AP Exclusive: Transport safety rules rolled back under Trump

Even if Biden/Pete had put regulations back, it wouldn't have been enough to time to implement them as their would have been had Trump not rescinded the order.
It is better to have things in motion, then to have nothing after 2 years and blame someone else. All it demonstrates is Buttigieg's inability to do his job effectively .. again. Buttigieg may have credentials with military service and education, but that doesn't make him qualified to do his current role or be president. He's just another diversity hire.

Trump has made reducing regulations a priority, seeing many rules as an unnecessary burden on industry. Last month he tweeted that his administration “has terminated more UNNECESSARY Regulations, in just 12 months, than any other Administration has terminated during their full term in office...”

“The good news is,” he wrote, “THERE IS MUCH MORE TO COME!”

AP Exclusive: Transport safety rules rolled back under Trump
OK. The brakes were still under development and it appears it was for OTR trucks not trains. You evidence is sketchy at best. Nice try though.

And BTW.The article mentions the DOT findings. The DOT does not regulate or govern railroads.The FRA does....so your article is truly wothless.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back