Mayor of Portland, Oregon gets tear gassed by federal agents

What a useless little troll you are.
I‘m just not buying your bs
Nor I, yours. If you will quit trolling I will quit responding. Ir is not like you are getting anywhere and it is only making you look impotent.
As long as you understand that I’m not impressed with your personal claims which I dont accept we can sure move on or cease communicating completely as you prefer
I don't understand jack about you, troll. Doubt anybody does. Just looking for attention?

Nor I, yours. If you will quit trolling I will quit responding. Ir is not like you are getting anywhere and it is only making you look impotent.
As long as you understand that I’m not impressed with your personal claims which I dont accept we can sure move on or cease communicating completely as you prefer
I don't understand jack about you, troll. Doubt anybody does. Just looking for attention?
Why do you keep gnawing on this bone?

I dont accept your internet credentials

what is there about “no” that you dont understand?

Why do you keep gnawing on this bone?

I dont accept your internet credentials

what is there about “no” that you dont understand?
You are the little dog on attack, like an ankle nipper. What part of stop posting impotent little attacks to me and I will quit responding. I do not have to vanquish. It is your attack that is failing.

It is your attack that is failing.
I have not attacked you

you made the claim about yourself and all i have said is that I dont believe you

you should stop demanding brownie points for yourself and move on to a less personal topic

Forum List

Back