NBC "reporter" trying to sell Bidenomics in Pennsylvania met with a dose of reality

NO ONE but the dumbest of the cult members is buying what the regime is trying to sell.

Normal people easily see through the lies.

Pennsylvania went for Biden in 2020 (lol).

Democrats think we're all as stupid as the 28-38% that makes up their base.
They think they can screw America up and we'll just go along life like Barbie and not feel the pain and suffering they're causing us.
Anyone who has to pay for anything knows the economy is total shit. Only the people that live off of welfare thinks that everything is the same as it was before Obama's transformation of America. Democrats want us all ignorant and dependent on them.

They think they can screw America up and we'll just go along life like Barbie and not feel the pain and suffering they're causing us.
Anyone who has to pay for anything knows the economy is total shit. Only the people that live off of welfare thinks that everything is the same as it was before Obama's transformation of America. Democrats want us all ignorant and dependent on them.

Biden's foreign and domestic policies are utter failures. We're in another recession and two new wars started by DemoKKKrats.

"What are the challenges you are facing?"

" . . . groceries, gas, everything you have to buy, are way more expensive than previous years." How she refrained from adding "DUH!" shows a lot more civility than most Democrats, especially media mouthpieces, could ever hope to understand.

" . . . you've got low unemployment rates, wages are up, um . . . inflation is . . . easing, stock market's doing well, how do you feel about the economy day to day?"

"I'm not sure I agree with . . . what you just said."

Of course not. Democrats are spinning the numbers, by comparing the Biden economy at its worst (so far) to the slighly improved state today (assuming we are being told the truth about that), in a desparate attempt to explain away all the suffering that the middle class is experiencing under Biden.

"If the stock market is up, I must be in the wrong place, because I'm not making the same money that I was before."

Exactly. I'm sure with Biden's inflation, the Dow Jones and other indicators are at "record levels." But setting new records for value in inflated dollars is not what middle class investers expect from the stock market. They expect growth that outpaces inflation, so they can make withdrawals and still have a nest egg.

That gentleman now has to touch his principle, because his investments are not providing enough income for him to live on. Another four years of Biden will put him in a downward spiral that will leave him with nothing.

"What are the challenges you are facing?"

" . . . groceries, gas, everything you have to buy, are way more expensive than previous years." How she refrained from adding "DUH!" shows a lot more civility than most Democrats, especially media mouthpieces, could ever hope to understand.

" . . . you've got low unemployment rates, wages are up, um . . . inflation is . . . easing, stock market's doing well, how do you feel about the economy day to day?"

"I'm not sure I agree with . . . what you just said."

Of course not. Democrats are spinning the numbers, by comparing the Biden economy at its worst (so far) to the slighly improved state today (assuming we are being told the truth about that), in a desparate attempt to explain away all the suffering that the middle class is experiencing under Biden.

"If the stock market is up, I must be in the wrong place, because I'm not making the same money that I was before."

Exactly. I'm sure with Biden's inflation, the Dow Jones and other indicators are at "record levels." But setting new records for value in inflated dollars is not what middle class investers expect from the stock market. They expect growth that outpaces inflation, so they can make withdrawals and still have a nest egg.

That gentleman now has to touch his principle, because his investments are not providing enough income for him to live on. Another four years of Biden will put him in a downward spiral that will leave him with nothing.

You nailed it! This is how real people see the world. Thank you.

A smart president would inform people on the nature of the complex economy.

Biden didn't. But he's not smart....so there you go.

Instead he created a phrase that will be used for decades.

Bidenomics: (1) A policy of passing stupid legislation that further inflates the economy at a time when labor and goods are tight. (2) Standing and smiling like a stuttercluck all the while trying to take credit for something good that is only happening on some other planet all the while people around you are suffering. (3) The process of hacks running on their swords in the name of the cause and others letting them bleed to death all the while not having changed their minds.

The democrats “ base” are the idiots taking to TikTok whining incessantly about the price of living…yet voted for Biden and democrats.

NO ONE but the dumbest of the cult members is buying what the regime is trying to sell.

Normal people easily see through the lies.

Pennsylvania went for Biden in 2020 (lol).

No idea what the young lady earns but it is highly likely that she enjoys the upper middle income or higher category. People who can easily afford the higher prices for grocery, energy, clothing, rent, mortgages etc. don't feel the burden Bidenomics forces on the rest of us. When people have to alter their lifestyles, lower their quality of life, give up doing things they once used to love to do, they aren't going to appreciate a bad economy most especially when they know a lot of it is exacerbated by government policies.

Democrats like Bill Mahr were the ones claiming they didn’t care if the economy tanked as long a democrats won elections.

So of course they are going to lie about it now.

No idea what the young lady earns but it is highly likely that she enjoys the upper middle income or higher category. People who can easily afford the higher prices for grocery, energy, clothing, rent, mortgages etc. don't feel the burden Bidenomics forces on the rest of us. When people have to alter their lifestyles, lower their quality of life, give up doing things they once used to love to do, they aren't going to appreciate a bad economy most especially when they know a lot of it is exacerbated by government policies.
Rant Pt I

First they made us fat.....now they want to starve us to death.

What caused people to get fat? They say it's AC. No.....it's the fact that we can go to the store 24/7 and we don't go for a walk after dinner anymore. They created a virus that has no symptoms and they locked everyone down so they can't leave their homes or are afraid to leave their homes. Then they made food delivery to our homes a viable alternative to shopping. They also made sure that our food has a lot of sugar and is overly processed that causes us to layer fat around our bellies instead of giving us proper nutrition.

See Rant Pt II

Last edited:
Democrats like Bill Mahr were the ones claiming they didn’t care if the economy tanked as long a democrats won elections.

So of course they are going to lie about it now.

Left wing cult fucks loved the high gas prices. They STUPIDLY thought high gas prices would somehow save the planet.

Fucking retards.

OH SNAP!! The American people knee Democrats and their Bidenomics propaganda in the groin.

Get ready, the Dem propaganda is already changing...the replacement spin is it would have been no different under Trump.

Forum List

Back