Mayor Adams sounds alarm on NYPD BLM settlement as anti-Israel protests rage: ‘Very troubling’

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

well yeah it should have went to the city to repair damage they did. they didnt deserve that money., it was nothin but free poverty money for blacks. we should holding them accountable for there criminal behaviors not rewarding them for it.

I warned you about this after Jan 6th when I told you that some would promote the ideology that the threats are coming from Libertarians and small C conservatives when history has shown how anti-American the far-left is (and some on the far-right in fairness).

I warned you about this after Jan 6th when I told you that some would promote the ideology that the threats are coming from Libertarians and small C conservatives when history has shown how anti-American the far-left is (and some on the far-right in fairness).
No matter what evil unfolds, MAGA will be blamed from here on out as it always has been.

Meanwhile, Leftists chase Jewish students in attics all across the country at various colleges with impunity.

Sick.

well yeah it should have went to the city to repair damage they did. they didnt deserve that money., it was nothin but free poverty money for blacks. we should holding them accountable for there criminal behaviors not rewarding them for it.
Tell us Horseshitting, how many whites were out there protesting?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What's troubling is the continued existence of whites like horsedung.

Tell us Horseshitting, how many whites were out there protesting?
blm got 60 mil during the eye opening riots............the leader took all that money and bought mansions, lavish vacations, paid her friends and family millions for nothing....................NOT 1 CENT WENT TO BLM

She is enjoying a queens life on blm fundd

please comment

blm got 60 mil during the eye opening riots............the leader took all that money and bought mansions, lavish vacations, paid her friends and family millions for nothing....................NOT 1 CENT WENT TO BLM

please comment
I'm jelly.

The money went to build million dollar homes for the top BLM'rs.

please comment
she is blm and a fraud

No matter what evil unfolds, MAGA will be blamed from here on out as it always has been.

Meanwhile, Leftists chase Jewish students in attics all across the country at various colleges with impunity.

Sick.
becasue of liberal lies

please comment
You could be right, now give us something proving your assertions.

Forum List

Back