Mayor Adams Blames Border States for Creating Migrant ‘Funnel’ to NYC

Liberal cities, states struggle with tough reality of migrant surge despite welcoming rhetoric​

Liberal cities and states are continuing to sound the alarm over a surge of migrants into their jurisdictions. Some are going so far as to call on the federal government to declare a state of emergency, while maintaining welcoming rhetoric to all who come across the border.

How do you impeach someone who’s no longer in office?
Nor a lawyer.

Feel free to Google it.

Here is a link that discusses it.

Apply your legal acuman and decide for yourself.

Hey bud, you need to be pointing your fingers in one direction, and that direction brings you to the fool that CURRENTLY resides in the White House.

Well he's the big ass big mouth who called them racists for the very same reason he's crying right now soooooo....tough shit

So he doesn't blame or address the source of the issue at all. He doesn't say illegals shouldn't be allowed in the country at all to begin with.

But that's their SOP. It's just like the states that want to blame desantis for bussing illegals to their states. But they don't even acknowledge that the illegals are being bussed to desantis to begin with against his will, or address they shouldn't be in the country to begin with.

It's all "we should accept all illegals into the country, it's our job to let them in and take care of them. But I don't want to do it, everyone else should have to do it but me".

The answer is really simple. Close the border and kick the illegals out, then everyone's problems are solved. We can't even take care of ourselves, we shouldn't be letting millions of illegals in also.
Now they want to check your house to see if you have room.....

So has every modern president.

Maybe you should look to Congress?
Isn’t that what Trump was trying to force Congress to do? End DACA and put the presspure on Congress and the left was upset because it ended Obama’s program end that helped flood illegal immigration into the United States?

As bad as Trump was he was right on this issue and we are seeing how right he was and Congress still does nothing and the Biden Administration is weak on the issue as well.

Isn’t that what Trump was trying to force Congress to do? End DACA and put the presspure on Congress and the left was upset because it ended Obama’s program end that helped flood illegal immigration into the United States?

Yeah, it's been a while. If I remember right, it wasn't Congress who stymied Trump's attempted revocation of DACA, but instead the supreme court.

Personally, as much as am anti "over-immigrstion", I was ok with DACA. I just can't imagine growing up in America and then being forced to leave. Pretty hardcore.

As bad as Trump was he was right on this issue and we are seeing how right he was and Congress still does nothing and the Biden Administration is weak on the issue as well.
This I agree with with the exception that Trump may have made a lot of noise but really didn't accomplish much either.

Forum List

Back