Mayor Adams Blames Border States for Creating Migrant ‘Funnel’ to NYC

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Hey bud, you need to be pointing your fingers in one direction, and that direction brings you to the fool that CURRENTLY resides in the White House.

NYC Mayor Eric Adams on Thursday blamed border states for creating a “funnel” that sends illegal immigrants into New York City, which recently received $100 million in federal aid to accommodate the arrivals.

“We have created a funnel,” he said on CBS Mornings. “All of the bordering states took the funnel right to New York City. New York City is the economic engine of this entire state and country. If you decimate this city, you’re going to decimate the foundation of what’s happening. Look at Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, and now you’re hearing the governor of Massachusetts.”

Oh look, the same shit Bloomberg tried with Virginia and guns.....Till Gov. McDonnell told him straight-up that any of his goons caught trying to carry out sting operations in Virginia would be locked-up.

So he doesn't blame or address the source of the issue at all. He doesn't say illegals shouldn't be allowed in the country at all to begin with.

But that's their SOP. It's just like the states that want to blame desantis for bussing illegals to their states. But they don't even acknowledge that the illegals are being bussed to desantis to begin with against his will, or address they shouldn't be in the country to begin with.

It's all "we should accept all illegals into the country, it's our job to let them in and take care of them. But I don't want to do it, everyone else should have to do it but me".

The answer is really simple. Close the border and kick the illegals out, then everyone's problems are solved. We can't even take care of ourselves, we shouldn't be letting millions of illegals in also.

Hey bud, you need to be pointing your fingers in one direction, and that direction brings you to the fool that CURRENTLY resides in the White House.

In other words he is saying, "Left wing states shouldnt have to take in thousands of illegal immigrants, but right wing states are supposed to take in millions of illegal immigrants."

In other words he is saying, "Left wing states shouldnt have to take in thousands of illegal immigrants, but right wing states are supposed to take in millions of illegal immigrants."

That's pretty much it.
They like to create sanctuaries and benefits that attract illegals, but when they take them up on their offers, it's time to point fingers elsewhere.

Grammy winner's father: Migrants have 'taken over' my affluent NYC neighborhood following 'stealth operation'​

The father of one of the world's biggest pop stars is wading into the immigration debate. In recent months, hundreds of migrants have been relocated to a dormitory on New York City's Upper West Side where, according to restaurateur Joe Germanotta — better known as Grammy winner Lady Gaga's dad — residents' quality of life has been going downhill. Joe — who's lived in the affluent area, along with wife Cynthia, for 35 years and also owns and runs Joanne Trattoria eatery there — spoke to the New York Post to explain his stance.

That doesn't address our immigration issue so I am not surprised that is your answer.

I knew what you were getting at, and yes Congress needs to address certain laws that enable and encourage the flood we are now seeing.
Biden however, does indeed deserve to be impeached for creating the reasons for what is happening.

I knew what you were getting at, and yes Congress needs to address certain laws that enable and encourage the flood we are now seeing.
Biden however, does indeed deserve to be impeached for creating the reasons for what is happening.
You don't impeached presidents because you don't like their policies. That is what voting is for.

Forum List

Back