Maybe racism is enduring because it's not wrong

look, there are tribes of people, and where they gather in a countries they become nations, and a nation where the tribes compete there is racism and where the tribes cooperate there is religion. and now you know the secret to it all, enjoy the show.

Humans group, yes, but what is a tribe? Are whites a tribe? Are Europeans a tribe? Are Danes a tribe? Are Jutlanders a tribe? Is the extended Jorgensen family a tribe?

We're afraid of a level playing field, so we came up with affirmative action to give blacks a boost.
Whites came up with affirmative action back when they enslaved Blacks and then instituted Jim Crow. Whites couldnt hang with the competition so they had to stack the decks in their favor....violently if need be.

So, let me see if I'm following this. An African tribe takes prisoners-of-war from the next tribe up the river (the enemy), marches them through the jungle and sells them to a passing caravan of Arab slavers, which transports them and a whole shit-load of other Africans to the coast, where they are sold to European and Jewish shipping concerns. From there, six percent of those captured prisoners had the great good fortune of being sent directly to British North America--the future United States. The other ninety-four percent endured the horrors of slavery under the Spanish, Dutch, French, and Portuguese.

Things were so much better under the British, in fact, that even though the British colonies received only six percent of the direct African shipments, by the mid 1820s, North America had twenty-five percent of the African-descended population in the New World.

Perhaps that's what you mean by "Whites came up with affirmative action back when they enslaved Blacks"?

Or maybe you are talking about the Abolitionist movement, which was already so strong in North America (but not in Africa where, in fact, slavery persists to this day) that at our birth in 1776 the original Declaration of Independence included the slave trade among the reasons listed to justify the defiance against The Crown.

From BlackPast.org:

When Thomas Jefferson included a passage attacking slavery in his draft of the Declaration of Independence it initiated the most intense debate among the delegates gathered at Philadelphia in the spring and early summer of 1776. Jefferson's passage on slavery was the most important section removed from the final document. It was replaced with a more ambiguous passage about King George's incitement of "domestic insurrections among us." Decades later Jefferson blamed the removal of the passage on delegates from South Carolina and Georgia and Northern delegates who represented merchants who were at the time actively involved in the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. Jefferson's original passage on slavery appears below.

He has waged cruel war against human nature itself, violating its most sacred rights of life and liberty in the persons of a distant people who never offended him, captivating & carrying them into slavery in another hemisphere or to incur miserable death in their transportation thither. This piratical warfare, the opprobrium of infidel powers, is the warfare of the Christian King of Great Britain. Determined to keep open a market where Men should be bought & sold, he has prostituted his negative for suppressing every legislative attempt to prohibit or restrain this execrable commerce. And that this assemblage of horrors might want no fact of distinguished die, he is now exciting those very people to rise in arms among us, and to purchase that liberty of which he has deprived them, by murdering the people on whom he has obtruded them: thus paying off former crimes committed again the Liberties of one people, with crimes which he urges them to commit against the lives of another.
Perhaps that's what you mean by "Whites came up with affirmative action back when they enslaved Blacks"?

After Independence, the Abolitionist Movement continued to gain strength among (white) Americans from both the North and the South and finally, in fewer than one hundred years, the (white people's) demand to end slavery was the determinate cause that brought the nation to a bloody, gruesome, horrific Civil War that killed 400,000 white men and freed 100,000 black men--the only time in human history that I am aware of in which members of one race fought each other for the benefit of another race.

After the war, (white) Americans established a country in Africa to provide recently freed slaves the opportunity to return to Mother Africa, but the vast majority of American blacks chose to remain oppressed in the United States rather than leave to build an all-black utopia in Liberia. Today, many of the descendants of those few who did return to Liberia are willing to sacrifice much to leave the Liberian dystopia blacks created and live in the nightmare world of micro-aggressions and implicit biases and similar brutalities in (white dominated) Europe and (white dominated) North America. Or, to put it another way, they are choosing white supremacy over black supremacy, just like a sizable chunk of Detroit's black population has. (And I know. I lived for six months at 1622 N Port St in Baltimore, MD 21213. I am as whitebread as Opie. Look up that address on Google Street-view).

And then, of course, there was Jim Crow, which, in fact, was how our ancestors chose to deal with black criminality and the black propensity for violence. We've also tried red-lining, mass incarceration, and other ways to protect ourselves and those we love from blacks. And we aren't the only ones. Many blacks, too, seek to protect themselves and their loved ones from black violence and black social dysfunction by moving to where the whites live.

Perhaps letting blacks live with us is what you mean by "Whites came up with affirmative action back when they enslaved Blacks"?

I actually hope you don't just dismiss what I've written. It may be the only time in your life you have a chance to see our history from a whole different perspective. The rest of your life you'll be getting the Jewish version of the black experience in North America. In that version, whites have been pure evil and blacks have been sainted victims from Plymouth Rock right up until a couple of weeks ago. That version is twisted and wrong.

And there ain't no slavery like ignorance. So consider what I've written a little blast of affirmative action.
Thats not what I meant at all unless you are slightly retarded. I guess only someone retarded would think slavery was some kind of benefit to Black people. I see I am conversing with someone of low intellect so I will remember that. What I meant was that whites got free labor while Blacks never got paid for their work. Whites used that money to ensure family legacies. Blacks handed down the legacy of white AA in the form of slavery. Whites then went to war to keep Blacks enslaved. They really hated letting go of their AA. It was perfect for them since they had low self esteem and no belief in their ability to maintain what they had already gotten via the first phase of white AA. After the war. the other whites saw they couldnt survive without help so they took the land they had given Black people back to the original enslavers. Even that wasnt enough so other whites turned a blind eye to the reestablishment of slavery under a new name. Jim Crow. This kicked off the second phase of white AA which lasted almost for another century. When Black begin to get tired of this, whites firebombed a church and killed little girls to keep the playing field tilted in their favor. So you see. Whites know they are decidedly inferior and they need help. This is what is driving white anger today.This is the white contradiction. They are angry over partial AA for Blacks, Mexicans, women, etc even though it didnt last for centuries like it did for the weak, recessive white male.

Ok, well, good luck with that, man.
No luck needed. Mother natures failed experiment had built in methods of self correction. The white woman and recessive genes.

So, Brazil.

Whites came up with affirmative action back when they enslaved Blacks and then instituted Jim Crow. Whites couldnt hang with the competition so they had to stack the decks in their favor....violently if need be.

So, let me see if I'm following this. An African tribe takes prisoners-of-war from the next tribe up the river (the enemy), marches them through the jungle and sells them to a passing caravan of Arab slavers, which transports them and a whole shit-load of other Africans to the coast, where they are sold to European and Jewish shipping concerns. From there, six percent of those captured prisoners had the great good fortune of being sent directly to British North America--the future United States. The other ninety-four percent endured the horrors of slavery under the Spanish, Dutch, French, and Portuguese.

Things were so much better under the British, in fact, that even though the British colonies received only six percent of the direct African shipments, by the mid 1820s, North America had twenty-five percent of the African-descended population in the New World.

Or maybe you are talking about the Abolitionist movement, which was already so strong in North America (but not in Africa where, in fact, slavery persists to this day) that at our birth in 1776 the original Declaration of Independence included the slave trade among the reasons listed to justify the defiance against The Crown.

From BlackPast.org:

When Thomas Jefferson included a passage attacking slavery in his draft of the Declaration of Independence it initiated the most intense debate among the delegates gathered at Philadelphia in the spring and early summer of 1776. Jefferson's passage on slavery was the most important section removed from the final document. It was replaced with a more ambiguous passage about King George's incitement of "domestic insurrections among us." Decades later Jefferson blamed the removal of the passage on delegates from South Carolina and Georgia and Northern delegates who represented merchants who were at the time actively involved in the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. Jefferson's original passage on slavery appears below.

He has waged cruel war against human nature itself, violating its most sacred rights of life and liberty in the persons of a distant people who never offended him, captivating & carrying them into slavery in another hemisphere or to incur miserable death in their transportation thither. This piratical warfare, the opprobrium of infidel powers, is the warfare of the Christian King of Great Britain. Determined to keep open a market where Men should be bought & sold, he has prostituted his negative for suppressing every legislative attempt to prohibit or restrain this execrable commerce. And that this assemblage of horrors might want no fact of distinguished die, he is now exciting those very people to rise in arms among us, and to purchase that liberty of which he has deprived them, by murdering the people on whom he has obtruded them: thus paying off former crimes committed again the Liberties of one people, with crimes which he urges them to commit against the lives of another.

After Independence, the Abolitionist Movement continued to gain strength among (white) Americans from both the North and the South and finally, in fewer than one hundred years, the (white people's) demand to end slavery was the determinate cause that brought the nation to a bloody, gruesome, horrific Civil War that killed 400,000 white men and freed 100,000 black men--the only time in human history that I am aware of in which members of one race fought each other for the benefit of another race.

After the war, (white) Americans established a country in Africa to provide recently freed slaves the opportunity to return to Mother Africa, but the vast majority of American blacks chose to remain oppressed in the United States rather than leave to build an all-black utopia in Liberia. Today, many of the descendants of those few who did return to Liberia are willing to sacrifice much to leave the Liberian dystopia blacks created and live in the nightmare world of micro-aggressions and implicit biases and similar brutalities in (white dominated) Europe and (white dominated) North America. Or, to put it another way, they are choosing white supremacy over black supremacy, just like a sizable chunk of Detroit's black population has. (And I know. I lived for six months at 1622 N Port St in Baltimore, MD 21213. I am as whitebread as Opie. Look up that address on Google Street-view).

And then, of course, there was Jim Crow, which, in fact, was how our ancestors chose to deal with black criminality and the black propensity for violence. We've also tried red-lining, mass incarceration, and other ways to protect ourselves and those we love from blacks. And we aren't the only ones. Many blacks, too, seek to protect themselves and their loved ones from black violence and black social dysfunction by moving to where the whites live.

Perhaps letting blacks live with us is what you mean by "Whites came up with affirmative action back when they enslaved Blacks"?

I actually hope you don't just dismiss what I've written. It may be the only time in your life you have a chance to see our history from a whole different perspective. The rest of your life you'll be getting the Jewish version of the black experience in North America. In that version, whites have been pure evil and blacks have been sainted victims from Plymouth Rock right up until a couple of weeks ago. That version is twisted and wrong.

And there ain't no slavery like ignorance. So consider what I've written a little blast of affirmative action.
Thats not what I meant at all unless you are slightly retarded. I guess only someone retarded would think slavery was some kind of benefit to Black people. I see I am conversing with someone of low intellect so I will remember that. What I meant was that whites got free labor while Blacks never got paid for their work. Whites used that money to ensure family legacies. Blacks handed down the legacy of white AA in the form of slavery. Whites then went to war to keep Blacks enslaved. They really hated letting go of their AA. It was perfect for them since they had low self esteem and no belief in their ability to maintain what they had already gotten via the first phase of white AA. After the war. the other whites saw they couldnt survive without help so they took the land they had given Black people back to the original enslavers. Even that wasnt enough so other whites turned a blind eye to the reestablishment of slavery under a new name. Jim Crow. This kicked off the second phase of white AA which lasted almost for another century. When Black begin to get tired of this, whites firebombed a church and killed little girls to keep the playing field tilted in their favor. So you see. Whites know they are decidedly inferior and they need help. This is what is driving white anger today.This is the white contradiction. They are angry over partial AA for Blacks, Mexicans, women, etc even though it didnt last for centuries like it did for the weak, recessive white male.

No luck needed. Mother natures failed experiment had built in methods of self correction. The white woman and recessive genes.

So, Brazil.
Brazil is not complete yet.

From BlackPast.org:

So, Brazil.

Haha, that's true. It's got a few more years until it reaches full Detroit.

So, Brazil.

When it gets back to the original Black to dark tan range it will be complete. Even Detroit is not there yet.

So, Brazil.

When it gets back to the original Black to dark tan range it will be complete. Even Detroit is not there yet.

Detroit's "not there" because black Detroiters can still escape to go live with their inferiors, you know, where people use trash cans, and stuff. They are being replaced by white pioneers (and is there any other kind of pioneer?) who are moving in and cleaning up the mess, throwing the petty kleptocrats--the school secretaries wearing mink coats to work in the summer, the city councilmen with two or three hookers on the payroll as "assistants", and other superior types--in jail or out of office, repairing the water system, the sewer system, the streets, the fire and police services, the schools, the electrical grid, the bridges...and opening actual businesses. So Detroit won't probably ever go full black. For full black, you'd have to go to Liberia, the black utopia free of those inferior whites.

So, Brazil.

Detroit's "not there" because black Detroiters can still escape to go live with their inferiors, you know, where people use trash cans, and stuff. They are being replaced by white pioneers (and is there any other kind of pioneer?) who are moving in and cleaning up the mess, throwing the petty kleptocrats--the school secretaries wearing mink coats to work in the summer, the city councilmen with two or three hookers on the payroll as "assistants", and other superior types--in jail or out of office, repairing the water system, the sewer system, the streets, the fire and police services, the schools, the electrical grid, the bridges...and opening actual businesses. So Detroit won't probably ever go full black. For full black, you'd have to go to Liberia, the black utopia free of those inferior whites.

Detroit is not there because whites are the majority now. When recessive people are all around you things will always be bad. Better to live in Liberia or any other African country than deal with weak whites who needed help getting to civilization.

man_beating_woman.gif

Race, as Steve Sailer points out, is a huge somewhat inbred extended family. It’s kin. In the same way I have more in common genetically with my parents’ other son than I do with you, you and I (assuming you are white) have more in common with each other than either of us has with any Chinese guy. You and I are more related. Our common ancestors are not only more recent, there are more of them.

That’s it. That’s all race means. So, if the charge of racism lands on you, the charge, whatever else it may mean, is a charge of familyism.

Try this thought experiment. Suppose you walk around a corner and discover a man beating a woman. Quick, what’s your first instinct? To come to the aid of the woman, right?

Now, suppose you walk around a corner and discover a Chinese man beating a white woman and another Chinese man beating a black woman. What’s your first instinct? Uh-huh, that threw you didn’t it, white boy? In reality, if you are white, your first instinct would be to help the white woman, but that would be racist, so…and your brain scrambles for the proper response.

Now, suppose you come around the corner and discover two white men beating two white women, and one of them is your mother. Quick, what’s your first instinct? To help your mother, everyone responds instantly and without a second thought.

Shame! You should be weeping on national television for your gut-wrenching display of open familyism.

In truth, no one thinks anything at all of you coming to the aid of your mother, first. No one would accuse you of hating or oppressing non-mothers, nor would anyone accuse your mother of unfairly benefiting from mother privilege. In fact, if you chose to help the other woman first you would be thought a kind of monster.

The word Racism means a lot of things to different people. Its probably a healthy thing to admit we have differences we are born with, i would totally agree. But hate is always wrong, and not looking into someones eyes and seeing the human being is always wrong.

Actually I think my first reaction would be to stop the Closest guy beating a woman, then move on to the next one. Its that simple. You only have so much time to help the two women. Kick the first guy hard in the back of his knee and move onto the next one.

man_beating_woman.gif

Race, as Steve Sailer points out, is a huge somewhat inbred extended family. It’s kin. In the same way I have more in common genetically with my parents’ other son than I do with you, you and I (assuming you are white) have more in common with each other than either of us has with any Chinese guy. You and I are more related. Our common ancestors are not only more recent, there are more of them.

That’s it. That’s all race means. So, if the charge of racism lands on you, the charge, whatever else it may mean, is a charge of familyism.

Try this thought experiment. Suppose you walk around a corner and discover a man beating a woman. Quick, what’s your first instinct? To come to the aid of the woman, right?

Now, suppose you walk around a corner and discover a Chinese man beating a white woman and another Chinese man beating a black woman. What’s your first instinct? Uh-huh, that threw you didn’t it, white boy? In reality, if you are white, your first instinct would be to help the white woman, but that would be racist, so…and your brain scrambles for the proper response.

Now, suppose you come around the corner and discover two white men beating two white women, and one of them is your mother. Quick, what’s your first instinct? To help your mother, everyone responds instantly and without a second thought.

Shame! You should be weeping on national television for your gut-wrenching display of open familyism.

In truth, no one thinks anything at all of you coming to the aid of your mother, first. No one would accuse you of hating or oppressing non-mothers, nor would anyone accuse your mother of unfairly benefiting from mother privilege. In fact, if you chose to help the other woman first you would be thought a kind of monster.

The word Racism means a lot of things to different people. Its probably a healthy thing to admit we have differences we are born with, i would totally agree. But hate is always wrong, and not looking into someones eyes and seeing the human being is always wrong.

Actually I think my first reaction would be to stop the Closest guy beating a woman, then move on to the next one. Its that simple. You only have so much time to help the two women. Kick the first guy hard in the back of his knee and move onto the next one.

Everything else being equal, you wouldn't instinctively assist your mother first? I think you would, even if, and this is important, you hate her. You can still look in the other woman's eyes and see the human. Helping your mother first doesn't mean you hate the other woman. It just means you have a greater duty to your mother.

Everyone in the world understands this except whites. In this country, nepotism is practiced openly by every other group. The Chinese-Americans, everything else being equal, will always favor another Chinese-American over none else. Mexicans, Arab-Americans, Jews (especially Jews), everyone. In fact it's in the Bible (the Jewish part): Jews are commanded by God to lend money and collect interest, but every seven years they are to forgive the debts of other Jews, and only other Jews.

Think what a disadvantage we white Christians are under.

Patricia A. Shiu serves as the Director of the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs at the U.S. Department of Labor. She recently brought suit against a company heavily involved in cyber-security and government contracts whose major shareholder is Peter Thiel. She is alleging discrimination for only hiring 44% Asians! It should be remembered, of course, that American-born Chinese (ABCs) are a major espionage problem for the United States. But to Ms. Shiu, that concern is secondary.

patricia_shiu.jpg

Whites will need to adopt these same nepotistic impulses or die. In other words, our survival depends on returning to our racist roots and join everyone else, who never left.

Forum List

Back