Maybe it is the scary looking gun

And here is that same bullshit statement gun control advocates like to trow out even though it is blatantly false.

Not wanting to do anything is NOT the same as not wanting to enact more useless gun control measures that will accomplish nothing. Most people want solutions - the problem is that gun control is simply not a solution and there is noting to back up the vapid claims that it is.
Can you please then explain the disparity in the number and frequency of gun massacres in the United States and other industrialized western nations? What makes our nation more prone to gun violence? Our culture? Our preternatural tendency to be less mentally stable? Or our open and unfettered access to guns?
We’re an inherently violent culture; in America violence is sanctioned as a legitimate means of conflict resolution – from corporal punishment in our schools to capital punishment in our prisons, and in foreign affairs our propensity to resort to the use of military force.

There’s really nothing we can do about sanctioned violence in American culture, at least in the short-term; we can do better with regard to affording all Americans access to affordable healthcare – including mental health intervention and treatment, but the political will is not there.

Likewise, there’s no political will to restrict access to AR 15s, where doing so would be on shaky Constitutional grounds, given the fact that less than 2 percent of gun crime and violence are committed with long guns, the majority of such crimes being committed with handguns, and that school shootings have been on the decrease in recent years.

In order for government to restrict a fundamental right, it must have objective, documented evidence in support of doing so – and that evidence simply doesn’t exist to justify banning AR 15s.

As with other problems and issues we face, more government and more government regulation is not the answer – it’s not the answer with regard to drug and alcohol abuse, it’s not the answer with regard to unwanted pregnancies, and it’s not the answer to gun crime and violence.
It's not just Americans

People are violent
Always have been
Always will be
So let's hand out semi automatic rifles with 150 round magazines.

Yes...the bait and switch.....you call 150 round drum magazines high capacity to fool uninformed voters, and then when you asswipes create the legislation, you ban standard magazines.........

And As I posted before, there should be no sales tax on rifles and pistols and there shouldn't be a tax on ammo as well.....

So 150 is not high capacity?

My God you are such a moron.

You admitted that they are available.

Ban high capacity magazines & autoloading rifles.

Why no sales tax?????

We’re an inherently violent culture; in America violence is sanctioned as a legitimate means of conflict resolution – from corporal punishment in our schools to capital punishment in our prisons, and in foreign affairs our propensity to resort to the use of military force.

There’s really nothing we can do about sanctioned violence in American culture, at least in the short-term; we can do better with regard to affording all Americans access to affordable healthcare – including mental health intervention and treatment, but the political will is not there.

Likewise, there’s no political will to restrict access to AR 15s, where doing so would be on shaky Constitutional grounds, given the fact that less than 2 percent of gun crime and violence are committed with long guns, the majority of such crimes being committed with handguns, and that school shootings have been on the decrease in recent years.

In order for government to restrict a fundamental right, it must have objective, documented evidence in support of doing so – and that evidence simply doesn’t exist to justify banning AR 15s.

As with other problems and issues we face, more government and more government regulation is not the answer – it’s not the answer with regard to drug and alcohol abuse, it’s not the answer with regard to unwanted pregnancies, and it’s not the answer to gun crime and violence.
It's not just Americans

People are violent
Always have been
Always will be
Speak for yourself, stressed out ignorant brainwashed GOP dupe.

You don't know history do you?

And I;ll tell you again that I am not a republican but we all know you can only think in 2 dimensions so most likely I;ll be telling you this again in the near future, Dory,

Humans are the most violent animal to even walk this earth.

Denying that FACT is to be so stupid as to be labeled mentally retarded
Actually I have a masters in history LOL and plenty of people are not violent like Many right wing Republican assholes. And you might as well be a Republican. What are you libertarian or independent? All the same damn thing if you don't vote democratic the intelligent way.

The violence in this country came from democrats and left wingers.......even today democrat groups are the ones beating and murdering conservatives and Trump supporters...

Charlotte? Your buddies., the neo Nazis, we plenty violent.

Can you please then explain the disparity in the number and frequency of gun massacres in the United States and other industrialized western nations? What makes our nation more prone to gun violence? Our culture? Our preternatural tendency to be less mentally stable? Or our open and unfettered access to guns?

It's not just Americans

People are violent
Always have been
Always will be

Yes...the bait and switch.....you call 150 round drum magazines high capacity to fool uninformed voters, and then when you asswipes create the legislation, you ban standard magazines.........

And As I posted before, there should be no sales tax on rifles and pistols and there shouldn't be a tax on ammo as well.....

Why no sales tax?????
Put 150 rounds in one, slap it in an AR, now pick it up and try to use it.

Send me a video. I wanna giggle.

the left exists in this country!!!! can't get any more mental than that.
You right wing dupes believe so much garbage everyone in the world outside your bubble of BS knows you are functionally nuts politically.

And yet we kicked the crap out of you clowns in multiple elections, took back the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS, and nearly 1,000 seats from Dem's nationally.
All based on garbage character assassination and Hate propaganda, dupe. Enjoy the tax cut that is 83% for the richest and Giant corporations.

FYI millions of middle class business owners and sole proprietors will benefit from the tax law

Look up section 199A of the tax law
Crumbs, Dupe.

You did't look it up did you?

A 20% deduction of qualified business income is not crumbs

MORON

It's not just Americans

People are violent
Always have been
Always will be

And I;ll tell you again that I am not a republican but we all know you can only think in 2 dimensions so most likely I;ll be telling you this again in the near future, Dory,

Actually I have a masters in history LOL and plenty of people are not violent like Many right wing Republican assholes. And you might as well be a Republican. What are you libertarian or independent? All the same damn thing if you don't vote democratic the intelligent way.

History of the human race not the fiction taught in schools

Our entire existence has been defined by violence

And I am not libertarian, I am independent but not in the sense of the political label you have to put on everyone. I am independent because I think for myself. You should try it sometime

It's not just Americans

People are violent
Always have been
Always will be

Why no sales tax?????

These gun control morons are dumb as a post.

It's not just Americans

People are violent
Always have been
Always will be

Answer the question. What are you afraid of?

You're responding to your own posts again

And even though you didn't ask me I am not afraid of anything

you however are afraid of guns

It's not just Americans

People are violent
Always have been
Always will be

Why no sales tax?????

No....I said you guys lie to the uninformed voters....you say you want to ban "high capacity" magazines...which the uninformed Americans think is the 150 round magazine....once they are ready to give you the power to ban those "high capacity" magazines....the 150 round magazines....all of a sudden, when you write the law, it turns out you are banning anyting over 10 rounds and calling all of them "high Capacity".....you lie.......

Yes...we know your end game....banning all guns...thank you for admitting that.

Why no sales tax? Because the democrats use taxes to deny Civil Rights to people.....they used Poll Taxes to deny blacks the Right to vote, and that is unConstitutional.....and now they are proposing taxes on guns and ammo that will have the effect of keeping the poor and blacks from owning guns.......just like the Poll Taxes kept the poor and blacks from voting....

It's not just Americans

People are violent
Always have been
Always will be

Why no sales tax?????

These gun control morons are dumb as a post.
Hey don't insult posts

It's not just Americans

People are violent
Always have been
Always will be

Why no sales tax?????

Is 10 round magazine a "high capacity"?

It's not just Americans

People are violent
Always have been
Always will be

Why no sales tax?????

Is 10 round magazine a "high capacity"?

After they get all the other magazines, then the 10 round magazine will become a "high capacity" magazine......and they will argue any magazine fed weapon is a weapon of war....we should only be allowed have revolvers, until they decide to ban those too....

I think
I think it's pretty obvious the psycho styling of of these weapons is very dangerous when a quarter of the country is mentally unhealthy.
yes it's the plastic that makes people kill

rifles with wood stocks don't make people kill like those black plastic ones do you know
When the plastic ones look like 22nd century military weapons...

So what?

When I was a kid I had a go cart that looked like a corvette but it wasn't a corvette
When 27% have mental problems, Star Wars weapons are a problem. There is no reason for them but that the corporate NRA gunworks wants to sell more guns, dupe.

What star wars gun? They have blasters? Where can I get one.....

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

it's pretty obvious the psycho styling of of these weapons is very dangerous when a quarter of the country is mentally unhealthy.

rifles with wood stocks don't make people kill like those black plastic ones do you know

So what?

When I was a kid I had a go cart that looked like a corvette but it wasn't a corvette
When 27% have mental problems, Star Wars weapons are a problem. There is no reason for them but that the corporate NRA gunworks wants to sell more guns, dupe.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...
it's damn obvious which guns are the Star Wars psycho plastic guns of tomorrow d u h. The NRA is owned by gun manufacturers now and the GOP is owned by the NRA, duh.

I think
I think it's pretty obvious the psycho styling of of these weapons is very dangerous when a quarter of the country is mentally unhealthy.

So what?

it's pretty obvious the psycho styling of of these weapons is very dangerous when a quarter of the country is mentally unhealthy.

So what?

Or we could just let law abiding people buy a gun if they want to

:th_waiting: Wait just a minute SP... That is just way to reasonable...
Fine so do away with loopholes so only law-abiding people can buy them duh

There are no loopholes......criminals can't buy, own or carry a gun....that is already against the law. When they are caught with an illegal gun we can already arrest them, no matter who they buy it from...the problem is that democrats keep letting them out of jail...that is the problem...not background checks.
Private gun sellers at gun shows Laugh In Your Face, dupe. They sell thousands and thousands of guns to criminals. By now there are so many guns on the street it's ridiculous. All those murders are minorities killing each other for the right to sell hard drugs to white people. Legalize and tax it all. The whole world is a mess because of our drug laws. Thanks GOP and dupes.

the left exists in this country!!!! can't get any more mental than that.
You right wing dupes believe so much garbage everyone in the world outside your bubble of BS knows you are functionally nuts politically.

And yet we kicked the crap out of you clowns in multiple elections, took back the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS, and nearly 1,000 seats from Dem's nationally.

Not only all that but the last Democrat to win ran on a pro right to keep and bear arms platform.

But you know that when he is in office he will vote against the 2nd Amendment......

Any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment.
You know an encyclopedia of BS that is not true, super duper.

So what?

There are no loopholes......criminals can't buy, own or carry a gun....that is already against the law. When they are caught with an illegal gun we can already arrest them, no matter who they buy it from...the problem is that democrats keep letting them out of jail...that is the problem...not background checks.
Private gun sellers at gun shows Laugh In Your Face, dupe. They sell thousands and thousands of guns to criminals. By now there are so many guns on the street it's ridiculous. All those murders are minorities killing each other for the right to sell hard drugs to white people. Legalize and tax it all. The whole world is a mess because of our drug laws. Thanks GOP and dupes.

No...they don't.......

In Opinion: Gun control—where do criminals get their weapons?

All in the family

So how do gang members, violent criminals, underage youths and other dangerous people get their guns?

A consistent answer emerges from the inmate surveys and from ethnographic studies. Whether guns that end up being used in crime are purchased, swapped, borrowed, shared or stolen, themost likely source is someone known to the offender, an acquaintance or family member.

Also important are “street” sources, such as gang members and drug dealers, which may also entail a prior relationship.

Thus, social networks are playing an important role in facilitating transactions, and an individual (such as a gang member) who tends to hang out with people who have guns will find it relatively easy to obtain one.

So what?

No...they don't.......

All in the family

So how do gang members, violent criminals, underage youths and other dangerous people get their guns?

A consistent answer emerges from the inmate surveys and from ethnographic studies. Whether guns that end up being used in crime are purchased, swapped, borrowed, shared or stolen, themost likely source is someone known to the offender, an acquaintance or family member.

Also important are “street” sources, such as gang members and drug dealers, which may also entail a prior relationship.

Thus, social networks are playing an important role in facilitating transactions, and an individual (such as a gang member) who tends to hang out with people who have guns will find it relatively easy to obtain one.
And then there are the gang leaders with money who get the Star Wars hand guns and rifles from private sellers at gun shows or straw men. It just goes on and on in crazy NRA America.

So what?

No...they don't.......

All in the family

And then there are the gang leaders with money who get the Star Wars hand guns and rifles from private sellers at gun shows or straw men. It just goes on and on in crazy NRA America.

Do you have any proof to back up your crazy rants?

No...they don't.......

All in the family

Absolutely. Crazy NRA States don't give a damn Cars full of guns go to New York City and Chicago everyday. But right now I've got UB and Kentucky LOL.

No...they don't.......

All in the family

Absolutely. Crazy NRA States don't give a damn Cars full of guns go to New York City and Chicago everyday. But right now I've got UB and Kentucky LOL.

Did you make that up or do you have any proof of your wild claims?

No...they don't.......

All in the family

Did you make that up or do you have any proof of your wild claims?
Absolutely because I watch Real News. But now with 300 million guns and 65000 people yes! UB... Dying from drugs it is time to legalize everything and treat it and by the way have a good mental health system for a change because this GOP America is nuts.

Forum List

Back