May want to rething your support for the Ukrainian Army

https://idiod.video/rt7ejd.mp4 (R)
Footage from the phone of the leader of the Nazi organization "Right Youth"
At the beginning of the video, Maxim Cherny, who lives in Melitopol. The neo-nazis detained him for his pro-russian views and tried to force information about the guy's like-minded people out of him by force. The further fate of Maxim, unfortunately, is unknown.
And this is only Melitopol and Mariupol so far. What kind of footage will pop up from captured mobile phones when the cauldron in the Donbass is liquidated, Kuev and Lviv cleaned - I'm afraid to even imagine. Sadists have always been attracted by nazi ideology.
Fans of "there is no fascism in Ukraine" - warm greetings. Motherfuckers.
"Help me to forget the names of my friends."
(Ustasha victim, Yugoslavia)

How at this point do we know what we saw is true or a staged act on some set.

We simply don't know .............and even then it doesn't change who invaded whom.

Honestly, I could give a rats ass about Russia or Ukraine.

I tried really hard, but nope...
Nothing.

But at least everyone shut the fuck up about Covid finally.

Honestly, I could give a rats ass about Russia or Ukraine.
I tried really hard, but nope...
Nothing.
They know it. That for you, an exceptional nation under God, they are no different from the natives of Africa. They also know that all your lofty talk about Freedom and Democracy does not concern them either. To them, you are deceitful and dangerous hypocrites with delusions of grandeur.

How at this point do we know what we saw is true or a staged act on some set.
You will doubt even if your face is poked into the corpses of those killed by the Ukro-nazis. Because the Free Media has already told you how to relate to what is happening, it has already created your "free and independent opinion". And you are not accustomed to doing it yourself.

pootler.png

You will doubt even if your face is poked into the corpses of those killed by the Ukro-nazis. Because the Free Media has already told you how to relate to what is happening, it has already created your "free and independent opinion". And you are not accustomed to doing it yourself.
I dont watch media. None can be trusted. Same for you.

What makes anyone believe this story is true? Consider another story:

Morale is so low among invading Russian forces that soldiers have reportedly been shooting themselves in the legs to avoid fighting – using Ukrainian ammunition to make it appear they were hit by the defenders.

The Russian troops have been widely reported to be demoralized in the invasion, which has already claimed as many as 14,000 of them, according to the latest estimate from the Ukrainian government.

In a conversation between soldiers intercepted by Belarusian media outlet NEXTA, one Russian said, “They’ve been shooting at us for 14 days. We’re scared. We’re stealing food, breaking into houses. We’re killing civilians,” the US Sun reported.

Who the hell knows what the truth is over there?
Did you press the "play" button?

Did you press the "play" button?

Yeah smart-ass, as a matter of act I did. Are you aware that anybody can make a video about anything these days? No one has any idea who was who or if anyone actually got shot. Has there been any verification by a credible news organization? There have been many stories and photos of shit happening on both sides, like the one about the 15 or so Ukrainians who were supposedly killed after telling the Russians to go fuck themselves, remember that one? Which I read turned out to be totally false. Who's to say this video isn't a similar thing, made by the Russians to paint the Ukrainians as vicious psychos?

Maybe it's real, maybe not. But IMHO, only an ideological fool makes a judgement based on an unverified video. In a war, atrocities happen and nobody denies that. But let' not pretend that those things only happen on one side and not the other. And let's not get all hot and bothered because a video supports our narrative. It's called propaganda and it's done to manipulate people into feeling a certain way to support a certain cause. Don't allow yourself to be manipulated so easily.

Yeah smart-ass, as a matter of act I did. Are you aware that anybody can make a video about anything these days? No one has any idea who was who or if anyone actually got shot. Has there been any verification by a credible news organization? There have been many stories and photos of shit happening on both sides, like the one about the 15 or so Ukrainians who were supposedly killed after telling the Russians to go fuck themselves, remember that one? Which I read turned out to be totally false. Who's to say this video isn't a similar thing, made by the Russians to paint the Ukrainians as vicious psychos?

Maybe it's real, maybe not. But IMHO, only an ideological fool makes a judgement based on an unverified video. In a war, atrocities happen and nobody denies that. But let' not pretend that those things only happen on one side and not the other. And let's not get all hot and bothered because a video supports our narrative. It's called propaganda and it's done to manipulate people into feeling a certain way to support a certain cause. Don't allow yourself to be manipulated so easily.
Now I understand. Yes, you are speaking logically.

Forum List

Back