May want to rething your support for the Ukrainian Army

Most important is how Putin and his Generals will respond to this.

It never pays, and it didn't pay for America at AbuGhraib. America's military personnell paid the ultimate price.

You wanna offer a link on that? Cuz I think it's bullshit.
It's true. They got a chance to surrender. If they didn't drop their weapons and surrender, they got buried. As you can imagine, the remaining ones saw this and started surrendering in droves.

Not a war crime, BTW.

Whatever helps you sleep at night...
Well what a sorry narrative you have to pop up, when you have to pretend there is no difference between the actions of some soldiers on the battlefield and orders from the top to commit war crimes.

We smell your agenda.

You wanna offer a link on that? Cuz I think it's bullshit.
No, I won't provide a link. If you can face the truth then you won't have any difficulty finding it yourself. If you are already denying then you won't.

Well what a sorry narrative you have to pop up, when you have to pretend there is no difference between the actions of some soldiers on the battlefield and orders from the top to commit war crimes.

We smell your agenda.
Lol! A war crime, is a war crime period.

Just saw a story about a father who lost his daughter in a Russian bombing. She had a 1 year old daughter, who just lost her mother. The father said he'd like to butcher Putin like a goat. Millions of other people would help.
What makes anyone believe this story is true?

What makes anyone believe this story is true?
The story is true because I saw the father say this, he was picking up the bricks of his demolished home that the war criminal Putin is targeting, and it killed his daughter, leaving his 1 year old granddaughter without a mother.

https://idiod.video/rt7ejd.mp4 (R)
Footage from the phone of the leader of the Nazi organization "Right Youth"
At the beginning of the video, Maxim Cherny, who lives in Melitopol. The neo-nazis detained him for his pro-russian views and tried to force information about the guy's like-minded people out of him by force. The further fate of Maxim, unfortunately, is unknown.
And this is only Melitopol and Mariupol so far. What kind of footage will pop up from captured mobile phones when the cauldron in the Donbass is liquidated, Kuev and Lviv cleaned - I'm afraid to even imagine. Sadists have always been attracted by nazi ideology.
Fans of "there is no fascism in Ukraine" - warm greetings. Motherfuckers.

https://idiod.video/rt7ejd.mp4 (R)
Footage from the phone of the leader of the Nazi organization "Right Youth"
At the beginning of the video, Maxim Cherny, who lives in Melitopol. The neo-nazis detained him for his pro-russian views and tried to force information about the guy's like-minded people out of him by force. The further fate of Maxim, unfortunately, is unknown.
And this is only Melitopol and Mariupol so far. What kind of footage will pop up from captured mobile phones when the cauldron in the Donbass is liquidated, Kuev and Lviv cleaned - I'm afraid to even imagine. Sadists have always been attracted by nazi ideology.
Fans of "there is no fascism in Ukraine" - warm greetings. Motherfuckers.
There are neonazis in Russia, too. Difference being, they run the country, in Russia. The have tried to rebrand, but they are fascist, antiseitic, anti gay, racist, etc etc. And here you are doing their light work.

Forum List

Back