Maxine Waters HUMILIATED by U.S. Army veteran

Over / Under

How many times is Trump going to mention Hillary in his State of the Union?

For those who didn’t bother hitting the link to the fake news site:

The young vet lady’s tweets out that she will take Maxine’s seat at the state of the union ?!

Whoooah what a burn!!! Lol!! How did that humiliate Waters ?
By an American vet having to step up and show Democrats what Patriotism, duty, honor, etc is all about.

By a slef righteous vet . She wasn’t drafted . I’m sure joining the military did her just fine life. Now she’s backing someone who’s against her interest ?
Against her interest in what way?

Based on your eloquent response I am forced to conclude that you are simply accepting a lower standard of comportment. Therefore you should be dismissed as irresponsible.
Considering you’re humiliated by the US flag, we can only laugh at your opinions.
I missed where Nosmo said he was humiliated by the US flag....can you link to where he said that? Or are you just lying again?
You miss a lot of things.
So you WERE lying. I didn't miss it after all.
You Leftards call everyone liars, racists, homophobes, xenophobes, idiots every second. Buy a new talking point. Your desperate attempt to spin because you offer nothing is old and outdated.
Hey Spinmeister! Show us all where I said I was humiliated by the flag! That or, in the alternative, shut up!

Last edited:
Considering you’re humiliated by the US flag, we can only laugh at your opinions.
I missed where Nosmo said he was humiliated by the US flag....can you link to where he said that? Or are you just lying again?
You Leftards call everyone liars, racists, homophobes, xenophobes, idiots every second. Buy a new talking point. Your desperate attempt to spin because you offer nothing is old and outdated.
Hey Spinmeister! Show us all where I said I was happy militated by the flag! That or, in the alternative, shut up!
Can someone translate for me? I don’t speak Leftard.

Hey Spinmeister! Show us all where I said I was happy militated by the flag! That or, in the alternative, shut up!
Can someone translate for me? I don’t speak Leftard.
Show us where I claimed to be humiliated by the flag.

Except the left lack self awareness so there is never any humiliation sensed.
The left has no dignity
If dignity is what you prize, how can you admire Trump?
He has more dignity in his little finger than a lefturd.
Really? By what measure do you quantify dignity?
Everything a lefturd isn’t. honest, truthful, keeps his/her word. Forgiving speaking one’s mind no political correctness. Acceptance

Forum List

Back