Matten texted wife during massacre. Great chance for patrons to shoot him. BUT...

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Oh that's right. It was a stupid gun free zone courtesy of the libs and mateen knew it. He could do whatever he wanted. Hell, he could have ordered a pizza.

Orlando shooter texted wife during attack, source says - CNN.com

june 17 2016 The Orlando shooter and his wife exchanged text messages during the Pulse nightclub rampage, a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation told CNN.

Around 4 a.m. on June 12, about two hours after he started the attack and while holed up in a bathroom, Omar Mateen texted his wife, Noor Salman, asking if she'd seen the news, the official said.

At one point, she responded with a text saying that she loved him. Salman also tried calling her husband several times during the standoff, a second law enforcement official said.
The timing of her calls came after reports of the attack had emerged, and apparently after she realized her husband might be responsible. He didn't answer, the official said.

Nope I did not miss nothing---I know that one guy was HEAVILY armed----seems he ducked into a lavatory for cover----and could have done
some texting INBETWEEN shooting at unarmed
people------who were unable to RUSH HIM

• Banned
Nope I did not miss nothing---I know that one guy was HEAVILY armed----seems he ducked into a lavatory for cover----and could have done
some texting INBETWEEN shooting at unarmed
people------who were unable to RUSH HIM

No need to rush him - IF they had guns too. But libs hate to see people fight back. If you have a problem, call the police.

Forum List

Back