Matt Gaetz Just Bitch-Slapped Speaker McCarthy - Wow!

Why didn’t the Dims treat their Speaker like the bitch she is and was?
Her success upsets you so much.

Donald Glover Good GIF - Donald Glover Good - Discover ...

You should have a drink and chill. You sound like you're about to have a seizure, buds. All that's being asked for are some additional banking records. Your guys did no wrong so show the records and it's over with, right?
Lol. You impeached our guy, so we must open impeachment investigations against your guy. You indicted my guy, we are going after your guy's son. :rolleyes: These are childish tribal tantrums, aimed at political retribution and nothing else. It has the depth of a rain drop. It's pathetic.

Matt Gaetz just told Speaker McCarthy, he better bend the knee and be in full and total compliance or else, he will be removed as speaker.....Wow

Why do Republicans treat their House speaker like such a little bitch?

Gaetz can talk the talk. But can he walk the walk? It's time for him to put up or shut up. He knows he doesn't have the votes to oust McCarthy.

I wish him well, as I despise liberal Republicans like McCarthy. But I think it's too late at this point.

Gaetz can talk the talk. But can he walk the walk? It's time for him to put up or shut up. He knows he doesn't have the votes to oust McCarthy.

I wish him well, as I despise liberal Republicans like McCarthy. But I think it's too late at this point.
Lol @ It's time for him to put up or shut up

None of them have to do anything but keep talking the talk and trolling the libs..that is what you folks sent them there to do and that is why they engage in performance art so much....they know you don't give a fuck about governing, just whining and bullshit grievances....

You have the House GOP leader , the guy who urged yall "If you give us the house in 2020, we gonna do this and that" -- he is basically whining about how hard it is for him to get anything done because he can't control his caucus.....

Lol @ It's time for him to put up or shut up

None of them have to do anything but keep talking the talk and trolling the libs..that is what you folks sent them there to do and that is why they engage in performance art so much....they know you don't give a fuck about governing, just whining and bullshit grievances....

You have the House GOP leader , the guy who urged yall "If you give us the house in 2020, we gonna do this and that" -- he is basically whining about how hard it is for him to get anything done because he can't control his caucus.....

Let's be clear, I haven' voted for a Republican (or democrat) in a long time. I have no fiscal or constitutional conservatives in my state, district or town to vote for. They're all dem lite republicans. I despise liberals and dem lites.

McCarthy should've never been allowed 100yrd from the House Speakers chair. Or in congress, for that matter.

Lol. You impeached our guy, so we must open impeachment investigations against your guy. You indicted my guy, we are going after your guy's son. :rolleyes: These are childish tribal tantrums, aimed at political retribution and nothing else. It has the depth of a rain drop. It's pathetic.
Payback's a bitch, ain't it?

Let's be clear, I haven' voted for a Republican (or democrat) in a long time. I have no fiscal or constitutional conservatives in my state, district or town to vote for. They're all dem lite republicans. I despise liberals and dem lites.

McCarthy should've never been allowed 100yrd from the House Speakers chair. Or in congress, for that matter.
Trump endorsed him.....

Forum List

Back