MATT DRUDGE Goes Off on Twitter Rampage It s the Night of the Republican Suicide

Are RHINOS the controlled opposition of Democrats?

• Total voters
And souls need such a reminder why?

And if souls already know this why do you think they ever choose wrongly?

You do know by the way that we used to capitalize most nouns in English. Do you know why we stopped?

They need the reminder because they're not acting properly.

Why does a child disobey it's parent?.... because they think they know better or they think there are no consequences. Same things with a Soul.

I did know that. Couldn't care any less why it changed.

They need the reminder because they're not acting properly.

Why does a child disobey it's parent?.... because they think they know better or they think there are no consequences. Same things with a Soul.

I did know that. Couldn't care any less why it changed.

Are parents generally in the business of eternally punishing their children for things they do wrong? Moreover, how does that analogy work at all- if the soul thinks that and can think that, then presumably the claim that souls know better is incorrect.

As for the capitalization, haven't ever looked at an original KJV text or the US Constitution, I take it?

Are parents generally in the business of eternally punishing their children for things they do wrong? Moreover, how does that analogy work at all- if the soul thinks that and can think that, then presumably the claim that souls know better is incorrect.

As for the capitalization, haven't ever looked at an original KJV text or the US Constitution, I take it?

Where I come from parents are expected to be in charge of everything about their children's lives until they're on their own. As my father would say.... I brought you into this world and I'll take you back out of it.

I don't follow the Bible and I find the US Constitution very legible if that's what you're getting at.

There hasn't been an opposition to Obama his entire tenure. There's only been an illusion of one. He's gotten everything he wanted. And that was only achieved by the Republican 'Leadership' fully cooperating.

The awful Trade Deal, Iran Deal, and Patriot Act will be pushed through by the supposed Republican 'Opposition.' Bet on that. There is no Opposition. Time for Republicans to finally get that.

If any liberal can name one thing that RINOS didn't give Obama, let's hear it.

They gave the illusion of opposition. Obama got everything he wanted. Just like Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown at the last second. They bluster a little and appear to be opposing. while getting the base stirred up. But then at the last second they pull the football and go along.

You would think Republicans would have caught on by now. Their 'Leaders' are corrupt traitors. There hasn't been, and still isn't an opposition to this current President.

There hasn't been an opposition to Obama his entire tenure. There's only been an illusion of one. He's gotten everything he wanted. And that was only achieved by the Republican 'Leadership' fully cooperating.

The awful Trade Deal, Iran Deal, and Patriot Act will be pushed through by the supposed Republican 'Opposition.' Bet on that. There is no Opposition. Time for Republicans to finally get that.

Will you admit you are wrong if I do? Oh that's right, CON$ never admit the truth.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/19/veterans-jobs-bill-blocked-in-the-senate/?_r=0

Eager to shoot down President Obama’s legislative agenda just weeks before the election, Senate Republicans on Wednesday blocked a measure that would have provided $1 billion over five years to help veterans find work in their communities.

The measure, which would have potentially created jobs for up to 20,000 veterans, was blocked on a procedural point by Republicans

Can you name something substantive, like something that actually matters in regards to the Constitution? NSA spying for instance. You're talking about petty bullshit. This is exactly what "controlled opposition is" in the manner in which Lenin referred to it. It's a group that plays patty cake with the enemy, and occasionally slaps them in the face (over trivial bullshit) to pretend they aren't playing along with the enemy.

You want to create jobs for Veterans? Put 2 or 3 of them in every public school and university with a firearm to defend the children from mass shooters. Problem solved. I very much doubt that Democrats or establishment Republicans would ever consider that, and if proposed by someone outside their circle, they'd deride them as loons terrorizing children.

Meanwhile, who actually would be better than combat experienced veterans to protect children from leftist mass shooters like Lanza, Holmes and Elliot Rodgers? They might even know how to diffuse bombs and IEDS without waiting for a bomb unit.

But there you have it, neither Democrats nor Controlled Opposition Republicans give a shit about Veterans or mass shootings of children, the more children dead the more guns you can swindle away from Americans., the more veterans that suffer the more you can demonize conservatives.

Doesn't matter, Republican 'Leadership' will get that passed eventually. Remember, they're Lucy holding the football. Their initial 'opposition' will only be temporary. They'll pull the football.

But on a side note, Obamabots should be ashamed of their Dear Leader for what he's done to the VA. Most Veterans would gladly tell him to go fuck himself.

Where I come from parents are expected to be in charge of everything about their children's lives until they're on their own. As my father would say.... I brought you into this world and I'll take you back out of it.

I don't follow the Bible and I find the US Constitution very legible if that's what you're getting at.

A note about the capitalization in the COTUS and documents of that era -- take this random sample:

The House of Representatives shall be composed of Members chosen every second Year by the People of the several States, and the Electors in each State shall have the Qualifications requisite for Electors of the most numerous Branch of the State Legislature.

No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which he shall be chosen.

--- Notice that the non-leading capitalized words are all nouns and that all nouns are capitalized. This is simply a holdover from our language's roots in German, where nouns are still capitalized to this day. After the 18th century when these were written it fell out of favour in English and we reverted to only capitalizing initial words and proper names/adjectives. So it's not meant to particularly emphasize anything; it's just how the language worked in its time.

Will you admit you are wrong if I do? Oh that's right, CON$ never admit the truth.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/19/veterans-jobs-bill-blocked-in-the-senate/?_r=0

Eager to shoot down President Obama’s legislative agenda just weeks before the election, Senate Republicans on Wednesday blocked a measure that would have provided $1 billion over five years to help veterans find work in their communities.

The measure, which would have potentially created jobs for up to 20,000 veterans, was blocked on a procedural point by Republicans

Can you name something substantive, like something that actually matters in regards to the Constitution? NSA spying for instance. You're talking about petty bullshit. This is exactly what "controlled opposition is" in the manner in which Lenin referred to it. It's a group that plays patty cake with the enemy, and occasionally slaps them in the face (over trivial bullshit) to pretend they aren't playing along with the enemy.
The Right are SOOOOO predictable.
Also notice how "trivial" these "patriots" think our veterans are. They are OK for cannon fodder, but once they are home they are too "trivial" to help.

Veterans despise your Dear Leader. The VA is in worse shape than ever. He caused the deaths of many good Vets, forcing them to wait on long waiting lists to be treated. Most Vets will never forgive him. That's the reality.

Well, the KJV is pretty worth reading whether or not you follow the Bible. A great work of English literature. I'm curious then if you don't "follow" the Bible what religion do you have?

Also, regarding your idea that that parents are in charge- that doesn't actually address the point- does a parent try to kill their child for the child doing something wrong? Moreover, do you want parents to do that? "Oh, Bobby didn't put away his clothes today. Off with head!" Because that's the equivalent here.

Well, the KJV is pretty worth reading whether or not you follow the Bible. A great work of English literature. I'm curious then if you don't "follow" the Bible what religion do you have?

Also, regarding your idea that that parents are in charge- that doesn't actually address the point- does a parent try to kill their child for the child doing something wrong? Moreover, do you want parents to do that? "Oh, Bobby didn't put away his clothes today. Off with head!" Because that's the equivalent here.

I'm Spiritual not religious.

Let's hope Bobby has a gorget. So far as I'm concerned a parent OWNS a child until they're out on their own.

Let's hope Bobby has a gorget. So far as I'm concerned a parent OWNS a child until they're out on their own.

What does the first sentence mean?

I'm curious, what do you think of extremist Muslims who engage in honor killings of their children?

[What does the first sentence mean?

I'm curious, what do you think of extremist Muslims who engage in honor killings of their children?

I don't believe in organized Religion. I believe in individual relationships with the Divine based on Universal Morality rather than religion.

I have no issue with honor killings so long as the child is still under the parent's roof and support.

[What does the first sentence mean?

I don't believe in organized Religion. I believe in individual relationships with the Divine based on Universal Morality rather than religion.

I see. And the fact that your theology happens to resemble that of certain forms of Christianity is a sheer coincidence?

I have no issue with honor killings so long as the child is still under the parent's roof and support.

Well, that's consistent at least.

I see. And the fact that your theology happens to resemble that of certain forms of Christianity is a sheer coincidence?

It also resembles certain forms of Islam, traditional Judaism and other religions. That's because they all have be some level of Moral Truth to them. It's the details they screw up.

It also resembles certain forms of Islam, traditional Judaism and other religions. That's because they all have be some level of Moral Truth to them. It's the details they screw up.

And you figured out the correct details how?

What does the first sentence mean?

"Honor killings" are cultural, not religious. They have nothing to do with Islam, which in fact forbids them.

The practice has been around far longer than Islam or the other monotheistic religions, and in places such as India where Islam never took hold.

By taking the common factors in current and previous religions and cultures along with looking at what happens when those things are removed from society. Then you remove the trappings and rituals of religion to boil it down to what really matters.

By taking the common factors in current and previous religions and cultures along with looking at what happens when those things are removed from society. Then you remove the trappings and rituals of religion to boil it down to what really matters.

And do you think that no one has previously tried that? Moreover, how do you know you got it right?

"Honor killings" are cultural, not religious. They have nothing to do with Islam, which in fact forbids them.

The practice has been around far longer than Islam or the other monotheistic religions, and in places such as India where Islam never took hold.

The line between culture and religion is not that clear cut for many traditional religions, and if you talked to many of the people who are engaging in honor killings, they say they are doing it for religious reasons.

Forum List

Back