Massive Voter Fraud Across the Nation!

Well, I seem to recall democrats raising a bg stench over voter fraud back in 01 and 04, so I guess turnabout is fair play. Or at least so they say.

Well, I seem to recall democrats raising a bg stench over voter fraud back in 01 and 04 so I guess turnabout is fair play. Or at least, so they say.
Whoever did it in 01 and 04 should go to jail too if proven in court.

Your completely partisan view of this whole thing as if AVERAGE AMERICAN TAX PAYERS ARE NOT INVOLVED IS TELLING, dude.

This is also why they want amnesty for illegal aliens....and why they want to import hundreds of thousands of muslims......put them in red states.....turn them democrat voters.....

This is also why they want amnesty for illegal aliens....and why they want to import hundreds of thousands of muslims......put them in red states.....turn them democrat voters.....
And probably why Obama's regime would not tell the state governments where they were stashing all the little bastards.

This is why the Democrats oppose Voter ID laws; it might get in their way of stealing elections!

Dead People And Illegal Immigrants Are Being Registered To Vote All Over America

Nineteen dead Virginians! OMG, out of 146,000,000 voters! OMG! Holy shit!

Good call. I always wondered if the day would come when shit is holy!

These are the ones that WERE CAUGHT, idiots. Who knows how many more there are and IT IS A FELONY CRIME COMMITTED THOUSANDS OF TIMES EVERY YEAR BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY! ! ! !

And the sole reason you are laughing it off is because you are a Democratic Party shill and partisan hack.

IF the GOP did it you would be screaming bloody murder it is the end of America.

roflmao

But that is OK to the Dems if other Democrats are doing it.

upload_2016-10-6_21-14-46.png

Forum List

Back