Massive US protests in solidarity with Palestine, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio Oct. 16, 2023

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Heartwarming.

1697602389556.png

The enemy within... we have all known they were here... we just didn't know our own government schools and Ivy league universities were breeding these people....
Sometimes I wonder if Americans are running America... its seems like a foreign enemy is calling the shots today...

The enemy within... we have all known they were here... we just didn't know our own government schools and Ivy league universities were breeding these people....
Sometimes I wonder if Americans are running America... its seems like a foreign enemy is calling the shots today...
China had a focus on heavily influencing U.S education system and they have done an impressive job. They are attempting the same.in Canada, not even shy about it nor denying it. Give.credit where it is due, China is focused and expoloits the greed of the West. They will take advantage of the war in the M.E also.

As I am sure you know I am in full agreement with your overall feeling .
But at what point will you label the "enemy" more accurately ?
We surely all realise that these ills cannot be sensibly laid at the feet of a single country, though China for obvious reasons tries to be a big influencer and thief .
But it is far more than just China or even them working with other Usual Suspects -- Russia and Iran etc .
It is something we can usefully call Deep State because this label links to a back story and movement that goes back to the dawn of modern history, and not just from post- second -world- war , as some short sighted people contend .
Until you can start to show that the idea of Deep State is not idle fancy or wild Conspiracy , you have no hope of educating the "Sheeple" to a better understanding of how the present situation has evolved and , perhaps , how and why the US is number one on the enemy list .
imho .

Yes, there are urban shitholes in Texas. Dallas, Houston and San Antonio along with Austin are the worst. So, if these people are so worried about Palestinians, let's send them all some of the inevitable refugees. Of course, we should also warn them to lock their doors and keep their dogs (known as lunch to many Palestinians) inside. MAGA, for peace and border security.

Israel just lost the Evangelicals by bombing a Christian hospital.
B.S. try and keep up boyo....that was a errant hamas missle that did that. Nice try but no bannana boyo....you lack the expertise to be a good propagandist.

The enemies of America control the biden regime.....sloe joe biden mouths woids claiming to side with Israel....but his actions contradict his woids.

The enemies of America control the biden regime.....sloe joe biden mouths woids claiming to side with Israel....but his actions contradict his woids.

The enemies of America will also celebrate when the terrorists coming across the border organize and attack Americans.

Even incompetent Wray of the FBI...sees whats coming.

Ignorant college students think it is cool to go against Israel and America....they have been easily brainwashed by left wing professors.

Forum List

Back