Massive systematic child abuse scandal in the UK

Hmmm

Problem is a thousand years old, (give or take), and someone finally bringing it up?

Does the Church of England have the same problem?

Hmmm

Problem is a thousand years old, (give or take), and someone finally bringing it up?

I think all organised religions have the same problem Will. Even your disney style cults. It just struck me as perverse that fellow posters have chapter and verse on muzzie kiddy fiddlers but are silent on this. No doubt there is an explanation.

Hmmm

I think all organised religions have the same problem Will. Even your disney style cults. It just struck me as perverse that fellow posters have chapter and verse on muzzie kiddy fiddlers but are silent on this. No doubt there is an explanation.
Churches, youth groups, schools and parks are where children are so that is where many pedos go looking for victims.

All the angles for discussion with this hideous history of heartbreaking abuse and you choose some yahoo Robinson fella not chiming in on the matter?
In other words, you’re hoping Trump is preparing for a coup d’etat. What friggin trash.
So why do Catholic non-profit hospitals practice Old Testament medicine on children born in the time of the New Testament? Or is that the story of the grinch who stole Christmas?

Tommy Robinson and his racist followers silent. Why is that ?

And yet when muslim men raped thousands of British girls.....you were strangely silent....

The Times articles, along with the 2012 trial of the Rochdale child sex abuse ring, prompted the House of Commons Home Affairs Committee to conduct hearings.[14] Following this and further articles from Norfolk, Rotherham Council commissioned an independent inquiry led by Professor Alexis Jay.

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white British girls,[15] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men (Kurdish and Kosovar men were also involved).[16][13] British Asian girls in Rotherham also suffered abuse, but a fear of shame and dishonour made them reluctant to report the abuse to authorities.[17]

A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal#cite_note-21 The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[20] There were pregnancies—one at age 12—terminations, miscarriages, babies raised by their mothers, and babies removed, causing further trauma.[21][22][23][24]

The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.[25][26][8]

Rotherham Council's chief executive, its director of children's services, and the Police and Crime Commissioner for South Yorkshire Police all resigned.[27] The Independent Police Complaints Commission and the National Crime Agency both opened inquiries, the latter expected to last eight years.[28][29] The government appointed Louise Casey to conduct an inspection of Rotherham Council.[30] Published in January 2015, the Casey report concluded that the council had a bullying, sexist culture of covering up information and silencing whistleblowers, and was "not fit for purpose".[31] In February 2015 the government replaced the council's elected officers with a team of five commissioners.[32] As a result of new police inquiries, 19 men and two women were convicted in 2016 and 2017 of sexual offences in the town dating back to the late 1980s; one of the ringleaders was jailed for 35 years.[33]

Hmmm

LIkely the public schools in Britain have the same problem.....there is more child abuse in our public schools in the U.S. in one California county than in the entire catholic church here......

Hmmm

LIkely the public schools in Britain have the same problem.....there is more child abuse in our public schools in the U.S. in one California county than in the entire catholic church here......
There really isnt. That is just something you have made up.

Forum List

Back