Massive L.A. teacher's strike. Say bye bye to your tax paying middle class.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Los Angeles has the second largest public school district in the country. Teachers there are going on strike due to low pay and oversized classrooms and a host of other issues. Do you know how to get your middle class families to move out of your state? Screw up the public schools. The very wealthy pay for private school and the poor people could care less. Oh and the governor declaring his commitment to California as a Sanctuary State guarantees future overcrowding with struggling Mexican kids. California is S-C-R-E-W-E-D.

LAUSD teachers’ strike brings a day of disruptions for students

Dear teachers, when you negotiate your new wages, don't use common core math. No one understands that shit.

That’s a screwed up state Nothing good comes from it. We should run the wall right up the border and leave them to there own. Then they can do what ever they want. We can ship the morons from NY and NJ there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear teachers, when you negotiate your new wages, don't use common core math. No one understands that shit.
If we are only to teach kids what you understand, then all the lead in the public water supply might not be a concern after all.

If we are only to teach kids what you understand, then all the lead in the public water supply might not be a concern after all.

Unlike you, I think. Further, I expect teaching to be a team effort between school and home. Hard to help when parents were given a completely different mathod of learning math. A system which produced a great number of people capable of doing math in our heads. I can figure it out in my head faster than most of my coworkers with calculators. It was a very good system, it was a mistake to change it.

Forum List

Back