Massive earthquake strikes Japan, major tsunami warning issued for Ishikawa

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

IMG_2192_PNG-3078184.png

What a terrible start to the new year.

Magnitude 4 was recorded in northern Tokyo and Osaka regions as well. The entire island was shaken by the massive earthquake. But there have been only a few casualties reported so far. That was an inauspicious start of the new year.

Last edited:
A lot of the affected area cams are down but it does not appear at this time that the tsunamis amounted to much.....A good bit of quake damage is being reported.
Just read they canceled the tsunami warnings but are advising people to stay alert and be prepared to move to higher ground. I have a couple of friends over there but I am (unsurprisingly) unable to contact them right now.

My
Just read they canceled the tsunami warnings but are advising people to stay alert and be prepared to move to higher ground. I have a couple of friends over there but I am (unsurprisingly) unable to contact them right now.
My daughter works for a defense contractor serving primarily US Navy accounts and she loves traveling to Tokyo. I'm on pins and needles every time she goes.

That's not good.

Absolutely nothing to do with recent Sun events--- which I predicted , albeit parroting experts .
Strange how you only have to watch Sun events to accurately forecast events here on Earth .
These coincidences are strange .
Should we question the Warming and Change pseudo science speculations , De CrapitUs ?

IMG_2192_PNG-3078184.png

What a terrible start to the new year.

Yeah, there can be hundreds per day across the world, the larger ones hit the news. You can view the data on USGS -

On New Year's Day, 65 earthquakes of 2.5+

Absolutely nothing to do with recent Sun events--- which I predicted , albeit parroting experts .
Strange how you only have to watch Sun events to accurately forecast events here on Earth .
These coincidences are strange .
Should we question the Warming and Change pseudo science speculations , De CrapitUs ?
Way to go kid. You shit all over the thread right out in front of everyone.

Aren't you RWNJs housebroken?

Magnitude 4 was recorded in northern Tokyo and Osaka regions as well. The entire island was shaken by the massive earthquake. But there have been only a few casualties reported so far. That was an inauspicious start of the new year.
The count is 62 killed so far. I think a lot of people were hurt badly, and the count may not be complete.

Forum List

Back