Massacre Stopped (maybe?)

BrianH

Mar 10, 2008
Texas
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,346788,00.html

Shouldn't have made threats....would have saved him alot of trouble. That's what's wrong with people, they don't think.

I've got a house full of guns and ammo, then start threatening to massacre people...."Oh I really didn't mean it, I was just mad." How does free speech ride on this?

Well except there is No actual law that says you can only own x number of guns. Nor is there a law that says you can only have x number of bullets.

Further there is no such thing as an assault rifle. However if he were buying and selling in large quantities THAT is illegal. You have to have a license to do that. Of course get the ATF to actually stipulate what the buy/sell threshold is and you will have accomplished a miracle.

Well except there is No actual law that says you can only own x number of guns. Nor is there a law that says you can only have x number of bullets.

Further there is no such thing as an assault rifle. However if he were buying and selling in large quantities THAT is illegal. You have to have a license to do that. Of course get the ATF to actually stipulate what the buy/sell threshold is and you will have accomplished a miracle.

Well I agree.....There's nothing wrong with having a house full of legally purchased guns. But my point is really that if you're not intending on massacring people, don't say that you are. Especially if you've got an arsenal in your house. Not very smart on his part.

All I can say is, what an idiot. If I decide to go and take some people out, the LAST thing I am going to do is broadcast the fact on the internet. And shouldn't he expect that if he makes such a threat and the police find a freaking arsenal in his house, his threat might be taken a little more seriously then little Johnny's threat to nuke people?

All I can say is, what an idiot. If I decide to go and take some people out, the LAST thing I am going to do is broadcast the fact on the internet. And shouldn't he expect that if he makes such a threat and the police find a freaking arsenal in his house, his threat might be taken a little more seriously then little Johnny's threat to nuke people?

Word:thup:

Forum List

Back