Mass shooting reported at Michigan State University in multiple locations around campus. many injuries reported/2nd shooting@university fitness center

Our country has had more mass shooting this year than days.

You seem as a party to accept violence and crime as a cultural norm.
No your party is the party guilty of this, so either understand it finally or stop making a fool of yourself.

No your party is the party guilty of this, so either understand it finally or stop making a fool of yourself.
Sure beagle

Which party is the one that just offers thoughts and prayers then decides to let everyone down to 12 have a gun.

Sure beagle

Which party is the one that just offers thoughts and prayers then decides to let everyone down to 12 have a gun.
At one time our 12 year olds were man enough at that age to understand and use a weapon, but your destructive party has made a disaster of our cultural norms, otherwise norms that once allowed our youth to become men who operated peacefully in this nation regardless of the self-defense mechanisms carried or used for one's defense.

Sure beagle

The party letting repeat gun offenders out of jail and prison, the ones doing
almost all of the shooting is the democrat party.....the cause of our gun murder problem...

Wearing a patch proves nothing, the same as you claiming to be American.
This hat got this guy kicked out of a bar...in Florida.

ghows-LK-84ff0436-f72e-10c3-e053-0100007fcbad-ddf8326f.jpeg

And it wasn't just a patch. Why, are you ashamed to call him a member of your club? Huh Proud Boy? Are you not proud of him? LOL

This hat got this guy kicked out of a bar...in Florida.

ghows-LK-84ff0436-f72e-10c3-e053-0100007fcbad-ddf8326f.jpeg

And it wasn't just a patch. Why, are you ashamed to call him a member of your club? Huh Proud Boy? Are you not proud of him? LOL
There are communist pieces if shit everywhere. You guys are like cockroaches.

He was a hispanic supremacist who murdered non hispanics........just in time for the democrats to end our southern border...

Did you know Darius Rucker's brother is the leader of Proud Boys? A black guy. Can you believe it?
1683663500191.jpeg

Darius-Rucker-.jpg

1683663592957.jpeg

No one cares, racist.
This is why I can't be a Republican. When I was younger, with my long Greek last name and dad with an accent, the racist white kids treated me like they do blacks. Not as bad but you know how Republicans feel about foreigners. "Go back to your own country" types.

Anyways, now that I'm a grown man and pretty much assimilated into white society, grown racist white men treat me like I'm white. I guess there's safety in numbers so white racists are more than happy to accept "whites" like me now into the group.

But no way will I ever join the racist white Republican party. No matter what I think about blacks, jews, mexicans, muslims and asians. I used to be one of them so I know how it feels. Just because I can pass for white and just because those groups might piss me off, I will never ever join the dark side.

This guy should be ashamed of himself. Will someone tell him he's black?

2022-04-05USA-CAPITOL-TARRIO.jpg

Forum List

Back