Mass shooting reported at Michigan State University in multiple locations around campus. many injuries reported/2nd shooting@university fitness center

You need to be dropped off in the middle of the woods with a pack of coyotes circling. I know just the spot!

You should have an option of a six-gun, an AR, or no gun.
Funny I was just watching a while back - an episode of I survived, and a couple in California of course was out doing the trails. Well a mountain lion snuck up on them and attacked. It was a dire situation that almost killed the man as his poor wife beat the lion with a stick to no avail.

I sat there watching, and thinking to myself, who in the hell goes walking or jogging in the woods "unarmed" with an apex predator stalking and hunting for meat of any kind ? Dumb ace Californian's are the who that does that. The stupidity in this country is simply amazing these days, but for some it's been a lifetime of stupidity.

Liberals think they have all the answers.

He violated probation. He should have been in prison.

LEFTIES let him off
Seems to be a revolving theme with these lefties, and one that's getting innocent people killed.

I barely saw anything on this all week. It dropped out of the news fast.

I wonder why that is?

anthony-mcrae-michigan-state-ap-jt-230214_1676392775333_hpMain_3_16x9_992.jpg

Oh…..thats why. Too much melanin in his skin.

I barely saw anything on this all week. It dropped out of the news fast.

I wonder why that is?

anthony-mcrae-michigan-state-ap-jt-230214_1676392775333_hpMain_3_16x9_992.jpg

Oh…..thats why. Too much melanin in his skin.

That's easy....

1) black guy did the shooting

2) he used a pistol, not an AR-15.....

Nothing to use to dupe uninformed people so they dropped the story.

That's easy....

1) black guy did the shooting

2) he used a pistol, not an AR-15.....

Nothing to use to dupe uninformed people so they dropped the story.
And it is so fucking obvious…but cult fucks just go along with the ruse.

Did someone rescue the gun so it could be free to murder again?

Did some 2nd amenders offer thoughts and prayers for it?

80+ mass shooting this year and rapidly counting.

So, how has all this gun ownership failed?

Illegal immigrants committed 1,178 assault and domestic violence crimes in 2021, which represents a more than 400% increase from the 208 in 2020.

Sixty homicide or manslaughter convictions were attributed to illegal immigrants in 2021, a 1,900% increase from the previous year.

these are just the ones caught and convicted.

You and your Party are fine with that, though, so your snivels about '80+ mass shootings' is just pathetic hypocrisy.

Illegal immigrants committed 1,178 assault and domestic violence crimes in 2021, which represents a more than 400% increase from the 208 in 2020.

Sixty homicide or manslaughter convictions were attributed to illegal immigrants in 2021, a 1,900% increase from the previous year.

these are just the ones caught and convicted.

You and your Party are fine with that, though, so your snivels about '80+ mass shootings' is just pathetic hypocrisy.
Our country has had more mass shooting this year than days.

You seem as a party to accept violence and crime as a cultural norm.

Our country has had more mass shooting this year than days.

You seem as a party to accept violence and crime as a cultural norm.

That is a lie,so far we have had a total of 3...2 by asian senior citizens and one by a short black guy...

last year we had 12.....

12 people out of a country of over 350 million

On the other side, each uear about 1.1 million people use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings and mass public shootings

In europe, in just a 6 year period, they murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children....more people murdered by their own governments than criminals murdered by criminals here in the statea over our entire 246 year history.....

That is a lie,so far we have had a total of 3...2 by asian senior citizens and one by a short black guy...

last year we had 12.....

On the other side, each uear about 1.1 million people use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings and mass public shootings

In europe, in just a 6 year period, they murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children....more people murdered by their own governments than criminals murdered by criminals here in the statea over our entire 246 year history.....
Try again fuckup.

Three days. 10 mass shootings. More than 50 victims. US sees worst weekend of 2023.

last year we had 12.....

and blacks say they dont go after Asians.

Forum List

Back