Mass shooting in Utrecht, Netherlands

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The Netherlands has Draconian style Gun Control and the suspect officials are looking for is a Turkish Jihadi. In addition, the attack was on a public transportation conveyance, praised by libs.

Will the liberals here in America be quick to denounce this attack by Islam, and will they admit that Gun Control doesn't help?

One feared dead in Dutch tram shooting in possible terrorist attack: Authorities

Just death cult members doing what death cult member do.

Wonder how many of those assholes the Netherlands Govt. let into their country??

Lucky only one was killed.

You can't cure stupid.

but their murder rate is about EIGHT times LOWER than the US......?

but their murder rate is about EIGHT times LOWER than the US......?
What does this prove?
?????!!!! what????!!!!????
a murder rate eight times lower does not ring any bells???!!!
not twice as low, or 3-4-5-6 TIMES lower --but 8

....plain and simple--Germany, France, UK, Japan,Nlands, etc all have murder rates many times lower than the US--and they all have stricter gun control

....plain and simple--Germany, France, UK, Japan,Nlands, etc all have murder rates many times lower than the US--and they all have stricter gun control
You understand that correlation does not prove causation - right?
no I don't understand that
I had no doubt.
Here. Read this.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc - Wikipedia
Then explain how the lower murder rates in western Europe are an argument for more gun control.

I had no doubt.
Here. Read this.
Then explain how the lower murder rates in western Europe are an argument for more gun control.
1. as usual -like a lot of members post---there are no stats/facts/etc there
2. that does not negate/etc the fact that NLands has a murder rate EIGHT times lower than pro-gun USA
3. France, Germany Japan, UK, Nlands, etc --ALL with gun control and all with much lower murder rates

plain and simple

I had no doubt.
Here. Read this.
....FOUR and EIGHT times lower rules out any dumbshit you people bring up about culture/race/etc
...maybe even if it was twice or even 3 times as low, you MIGHT be able to argue---
...we'll cut the numbers in HALF, to account for any of your arguments--and the rate is still over TWICE as high for the US
........the numbers are too high

I had no doubt.
Here. Read this.
2. that does not negate/etc the fact that NLands has a murder rate EIGHT times lower than pro-gun USA
3. France, Germany Japan, UK, Nlands, etc --ALL with gun control and all with much lower murder rates
plain and simple
In other words, you did not comprehend anything in the link I posted - willfuly or otherwise.

I had no doubt.
Here. Read this.
....FOUR and EIGHT times lower rules out any dumbshit you people bring up about culture/race/etc
...maybe even if it was twice or even 3 times as low, you MIGHT be able to argue---
...we'll cut the numbers in HALF, to account for any of your arguments--and the rate is still over TWICE as high for the US
........the numbers are too high
You refuse to understand that correlation does not prove causation.

I had no doubt.
Here. Read this.
plain and simple
In other words, you did not comprehend anything in the link I posted - willfuly or otherwise.
hahahhahaha
and you don't comprehend basic, 4th grade math
EIGHT times--rules out ANY causation crap

Forum List

Back