No, this is not a mass public shooting in Oslo, Norway, the gunman only killed 2 and injured 8.....nothing to see here...but...muslim terrorism

LOL. Another day, another diarrhea? You left out, India, China, Japan, etc etc

All countries except the country in the thread you started. NORWAY!!! Three posts so far and yet... NO ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS!!!

Keep going. I love to see trumptards squirming to avoid the truth. This is hilarious!!! :auiqs.jpg:
What kind of AKM did the Moooselem
Have on the Train ( when he was thwarted by the Three American Tourists )’

What kind of AKM did the Moooselem
Have on the Train ( when he was thwarted by the Three American Tourists )’
What the fuck are you blabbering about? The Norway shooting was done on a train? Is it a full moon, already? :itsok:

What the fuck are you blabbering about? The Norway shooting was done on a train? Is it a full moon, already? :itsok:
No An Arab killed 1 and wounded others including One of the Americans who subdued him on a Train as it went into France on way to Paris ( Clint Eastwood directed an Oscar Nominated movie about it a few years back ) well anyhoo the Moslem got a Fully automatic Double Underfolder AKM and 10 30 Round Mags somewhere in Northern Europe to smuggle onto the train ( Along with a Fighting knife and a SIG pistol )

LOL LOL LOL

You know that Marseille isn't in Norway, right? What the fuck does that have to do with Norway? Did the perp get his guns there? You haven't proved it.

You also haven't proved that he used a "fully automatic military rifle".

But more importantly, you haven't proved that the gun laws and rules in Norway haven't worked.

But keep squirming, retard. It is fun to see you trying to avoid the questions.

As always... next time you post some dumb shit, do your homework. That way, you won't look like the retard that you are. Now, fuck off.

You really think that criminals in France, and Sweden will have no influence with the criminals in Norway.......really? There is some magical barrier between the countries of Europe?

Can you explain how it is that Sweden, of all countries...is awash in AK-47s and hand grenades....?

Hmmmm....which country shares a border with Sweden.....I just can't seem to recall....but since Sweden has a forcefield around it....AK-47s and handgrenades won't be able to leak out to the other countries surrounding it......cause you know, criminals in Sweden don't know how to use automobiles, or trucks to move drugs and guns........right?

No, shithead...he is talking about the other terrorist attack by a muslim...who had a fully automatic military rifle on a train in Belgium...

He was armed with a Kalashnikov assault rifle, 270 rounds of ammunition a pistol, a bottle of petrol, a box-cutter and a hammer when he boarded the train, according to French prosecutors, who said he intended to carry out a mass slaughter.

Can you explain how a muslim terrorist got his hands on a Draco rifle.....a military, fully automatic rifle, in Amsterdam? And how did he get it on a train?

The country of origin for the military rifle was Belgium.....but.....you said this isn't possible...

This muslim terrorist was on the watch lists of multiple European countries.......and was still able to get a fully automatic military rifle...

El Khazzani was known to French authorities and had been tagged with a fiche "S" (S file or security file), the highest warning level for French state security. He had been similarly profiled by Belgian, Spanish, and German authorities.[52] He had reportedly lived in the Spanish cities of Madrid and Algeciras[53] from 2007 to March 2014.[54] During his time in Spain, he attracted the attention of authorities after making speeches defending jihad, attending a known radical mosque, and being involved in drug trafficking.[52] He then moved to France, and the Spanish authorities informed the French of their suspicions.[54] French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said that he had moved to Belgium first in 2015.[50] He had reportedly spent time between May and July in Syria before moving to France.[16][54][55]
---

Possible source of weapons[edit]

French newspaper La Voix du Nord said that the gunman in the Thalys attack may have had connections to groups targeted by the Belgian counter-terror operation, and authorities investigated the link.[54] One of the gunmen in the 2015 Île-de-France attacks, Amedy Coulibaly, had purchased automatic weapons and a rocket launcher from Belgian gangs,[61] allegedly in a black market near Gare du Midi in Brussels, the station where El Khazzani boarded the train.[62][63]

No An Arab killed 1 and wounded others including One of the Americans who subdued him on a Train as it went into France on way to Paris ( Clint Eastwood directed an Oscar Nominated movie about it a few years back ) well anyhoo the Moslem got a Fully automatic Double Underfolder AKM and 10 30 Round Mags somewhere in Northern Europe to smuggle onto the train ( Along with a Fighting knife and a SIG pistol )

Thanks.........you post made me decide to look up that attack...

This is one of the reasons I keep debating left wing, anti-gun fanatics.........I learn a lot about how to address their poor arguments and irrational, emotional talking points...

LOL Blah blah blah. In other words...you got nothing? Yeah thought so. :itsok:

From your post #11......

As for the "fully automatic military rifle", you claimed he used, where did you read it? Where are the stories from France, Sweden, or wherever that you used to make that assertion?
Now that is a funny response....

I provide actual links to news stories directly from Europe from main stream European news organizations on how easy it is for criminals to get fully automatic military rifles......

LOL Blah blah blah. In other words...you got nothing? Yeah thought so.
:itsok:

And that is all you have to post in response...

You asked for France and Sweden....I gave you article after article.....detailing the use of not only fully automatic military weapons in several European countries....where they are illegal at the Continental, country and local level........but also the prevalence of hand grenades..........

And you have no response...

So? Something that happened in 2015? What the fuck has that to do with the Norway killing?

Both were Islamic Terrorist Attacks on Civilians in the Eu using Military grade weaponry

Notice how he hasn't responded to my posts about France and Sweden......and not that you point it out....Belgium.......

From your post #11......

As for the "fully automatic military rifle", you claimed he used, where did you read it? Where are the stories from France, Sweden, or wherever that you used to make that assertion?
Now that is a funny response....

I provide actual links to news stories directly from Europe from main stream European news organizations on how easy it is for criminals to get fully automatic military rifles......

LOL Blah blah blah. In other words...you got nothing? Yeah thought so.
:itsok:

And that is all you have to post in response...

You asked for France and Sweden....I gave you article after article.....detailing the use of not only fully automatic military weapons in several European countries....where they are illegal at the Continental, country and local level........but also the prevalence of hand grenades..........

And you have no response...
Hey shithead. You made three statements.

1. It is easy to get guns in Norway
2. The terrorist "had a fully automatic military rifle"
3. Gun laws don't work

None of that you proved.

Again, for every mass shooting you idiots pull out in Europe, I can point out that if guns were so easily available in Europe, and since they too have Muslim terrorists, how come the mass shootings in Europe is far far lower than the US?

The difference between the US and Europe? They have stricter laws. You can keep dancing around the truth and diarrhea all over your posts. But it won't change reality. Get it now, you retard? :itsok:

3. Gun laws don't work

None of that you proved.

Again, for every mass shooting you idiots pull out in Europe, I can point out that if guns were so easily available in Europe, and since they too have Muslim terrorists, how come the mass shootings in Europe is far far lower than the US?

The difference between the US and Europe? They have stricter laws. You can keep dancing around the truth and diarrhea all over your posts. But it won't change reality. Get it now, you retard? :itsok:

Easy.....they don't choose to do them.

Guns do not force people to use them. It takes the human being to make the decision to commit a mass public shooting.

They have guns...as we have shown you.....they just have not decided to use them to murder people...yet..

3. Gun laws don't work

None of that you proved.

So far, in France, Sweden, Belgium and other countries in Europe....using their easy access to military rifles has not resulted in high murder rates....because the criminals in those countries do not have the need to murder each other yet......they are slowly increasing their willingness to murder their rivals...but they have chosen not to do it yet.....when they decide to murder each other, European gun laws will not stop them.

Both were Islamic Terrorist Attacks on Civilians in the Eu using Military grade weaponry
Same response to you as the other shit head...

Again, for every mass shooting you idiots pull out in Europe, I can point out that if guns were so easily available in Europe, and since they too have Muslim terrorists, how come the mass shootings in Europe are far far lower than the US?

The difference between the US and Europe? They have stricter laws. You can keep dancing around the truth and diarrhea all over your posts. But it won't change reality. :itsok:

So far, in France, Sweden, Belgium and other countries in Europe....using their easy access to military rifles has not resulted in high murder rates....because the criminals in those countries do not have the need to murder each other yet......they are slowly increasing their willingness to murder their rivals...but they have chosen not to do it yet.....when they decide to murder each other, European gun laws will not stop them.
LOL. So, the terrorists are nicer in Europe? :auiqs.jpg:

Look, I get it. You are a moron. No need to keep proving it. :itsok:

Same response to you as the other shit head...

Again, for every mass shooting you idiots pull out in Europe, I can point out that if guns were so easily available in Europe, and since they too have Muslim terrorists, how come the mass shootings in Europe are far far lower than the US?

The difference between the US and Europe? They have stricter laws. You can keep dancing around the truth and diarrhea all over your posts. But it won't change reality. :itsok:

What part of their not deciding to commit the act do you not understand....guns are not the item in charge of that choice........as my links showed...access to fully automatic military rifles is easy if you want one.......that they choose not to use them isn't a matter of the gun.....or the gun control laws, since they obviously can access them when they want them.....

As to your question about the fully automatic weapon of war that is illegal in Norway, Oslo, and the entire Continent....but the terrorist, on the Norwegian terror watch list and a convicted criminal...convicted on weapons charges.....?

Matapour had a prior criminal record that included a narcotics offense and a weapons offense for carrying a knife. Investigators said they seized two weapons after Saturday's shootings: a handgun and an automatic weapon.

The attacker was arrested by police officers - who were helped by bystanders - minutes later. Two weapons were retrieved at the crime scene by police, one of them a fully automatic gun.

LOL. So, the terrorists are nicer in Europe? :auiqs.jpg:

Look, I get it. You are a moron. No need to keep proving it. :itsok:

Nope.....they just have different goals, and time tables, you doofus.....

Meanwhile, the average criminals also prefers to use the AK-47....as my articles on France and Sweden show.......

What part of their not deciding to commit the act do you not understand....guns are not the item in charge of that choice........as my links showed...access to fully automatic military rifles is easy if you want one.......that they choose not to use them isn't a matter of the gun.....or the gun control laws, since they obviously can access them when they want them.....

As to your question about the fully automatic weapon of war that is illegal in Norway, Oslo, and the entire Continent....but the terrorist, on the Norwegian terror watch list and a convicted criminal...convicted on weapons charges.....?

Matapour had a prior criminal record that included a narcotics offense and a weapons offense for carrying a knife. Investigators said they seized two weapons after Saturday's shootings: a handgun and an automatic weapon.

The attacker was arrested by police officers - who were helped by bystanders - minutes later. Two weapons were retrieved at the crime scene by police, one of them a fully automatic gun.
Yep it’s far easier to get a Military grade fully auto weapon in Europe than in the US .

Forum List

Back