Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

We don’t care about Gilroy any more
We got 20 killed in El Paso

That is the way the gun lobby works. There is always a new killing to make you forget about the old one
Now you scoreboard shootings for political gain? Sad!

Some political gain

Not even enough time for thoughts and prayers before the next one happens

Thank god we have guns to keep us safe

Nobody will even remember Gilroy

Might as well close this thread

That is the way the gun lobby works. There is always a new killing to make you forget about the old one
Now you scoreboard shootings for political gain? Sad!

Some political gain

Not even enough time for thoughts and prayers before the next one happens

Thank god we have guns to keep us safe
That makes no sense. Especially after your politicizing.

Govern Greg Abbott right on scene after the shooting to console this tragedy. Where was the California Democrat governor at?

Good thing republicans made that kind of firepower completely legal. Working out really well, so popular with mass killers.

Why would the pro gun lobby want more people killed? It just gives more excuses for gun grabbers to use innocent dead bodies to promote their lies.

Good thing republicans made that kind of firepower completely legal. Working out really well, so popular with mass killers.

On another gun grabber jumps of the smell of dead bodies to try to spread propaganda.

You are the ones who state....

More guns = More gun crime....

More Americans own and carry guns and the crime rate went down, not up...

You are now being a sniveling little whiner....Ooooh...but those 400 million guns were bought by 3 guys in Idaho so that doesn't count......

Your theory is wrong....you are basing it on fear....not facts or truth.

You are making incorrect assumptions

Nope......that is your theory...

26 year experiment with More Guns...

The exact opposite of your theory happens...

In Science.....real science.......that means your theory is wrong...
Fuck off gunboy. I don't have a "theory". My desire is to keep guns way rfom those that misuse them, to make sure you gunnuts have training so you quit leaving your guns laying around where kids can get them and ro ban assault type rifles.

You assfucks are so God damn stupid that you think people want to take away all guns as you spew dishonest statistics.

Your plan of passing out guns to everyone is stupid.

My desire is to keep guns way rfom those that misuse them,

Funny then that nothing you propose would do that.....funny that everything you propose only targets law abiding people who don't use their legal guns for crime.....funny way of stopping criminals when nothing you propose would actually work.

Again...

All rifles in 2017.... 483 murders.....

18 million semi-auto rifles in public hands.....

Knives kill over 1,500 people every single year,

Pools over 3,500

Do you see those numbers...that is why we think you are a moron.

El Paso. Thank you for enabling yet another mass killing.

He was enabled by open borders policies thanks to leftwingers.

You are making incorrect assumptions

Nope......that is your theory...

26 year experiment with More Guns...

The exact opposite of your theory happens...

In Science.....real science.......that means your theory is wrong...
Fuck off gunboy. I don't have a "theory". My desire is to keep guns way rfom those that misuse them, to make sure you gunnuts have training so you quit leaving your guns laying around where kids can get them and ro ban assault type rifles.

You assfucks are so God damn stupid that you think people want to take away all guns as you spew dishonest statistics.

Your plan of passing out guns to everyone is stupid.

My desire is to keep guns way rfom those that misuse them,

Funny then that nothing you propose would do that.....funny that everything you propose only targets law abiding people who don't use their legal guns for crime.....funny way of stopping criminals when nothing you propose would actually work.

Again...

All rifles in 2017.... 483 murders.....

18 million semi-auto rifles in public hands.....

Knives kill over 1,500 people every single year,

Pools over 3,500

Do you see those numbers...that is why we think you are a moron.

El Paso. Thank you for enabling yet another mass killing.

He was enabled by open borders policies thanks to leftwingers.

Therre is no open border policy. Just you lying.

Thoughts and prayers.

See you guys in two weeks for the next mass shooting.

Edit: Dated July 29

Damn it! I was inaccurate. It was less than one week this time.

Oh well. Thoughts and prayers.

You know, the world is getting crazier and crazier, faster and faster.

Never thought that I'd see 2 mass shootings in the same day in this country.

There is risk inherent to freedom. The more security one has; the less freedom one has. There’s no way around it. You just have to decide which is more important to you. Real, traditional Americans who align more closely with the founders vision for this nation, choose freedom every time...
Our founders Never. Ever. In A Million Years. would have found our level of gun homicide and ever increasing mass shootings of innocent civilians an acceptable trade for "freedom."
That's bullshit.
That’s pure speculation on your part. No one finds it acceptable by the way. That’s why it isn’t accepted. It’s criminalized.
Mass shootings and the killing of innocents is the price we pay for our 2nd amendment rights. Not calling for the repeal of the 2nd and I believe in private gun ownership.
We live in a culture of violence...and it is accepted by the vast majority. Whine if you will..and then turn on another action flick with 70 deaths by gun. Maybe kick back with a 1st person shooter and kill everything in cyberspace. While your children watch and learn.
Our culture is what it is--and I want a gun or two...to protect myself from everyone else's guns.

To paraphrase:
From time to time the Tree of Liberty must be watered....with the blood of innocents.
All I can say to that is,
View attachment 271785
Fair enough....nice pattern. I've been told that a mark of maturity is perceiving the world as it is, rather than as we wish it to be.
---------------------- as we work to make the world as we Wish it to be EEFleegle .

My thoughts and prayers go out to the 18 to 21 year old white supremacists in California who, because of a new CA law, must drive to Nevada to buy their semi-automatic rifles.
Are you also concerned about Black Supremacists ? And Muslim Supremacists ?

My thoughts and prayers go out to the 18 to 21 year old white supremacists in California who, because of a new CA law, must drive to Nevada to buy their semi-automatic rifles.
Are you also concerned about Black Supremacists ? And Muslim Supremacists ?

I have never seen a mass shooting by either. The closet we have come to that was the Saudi Arabian suicide bombers on 9/11, to which Trump responded by banning immigration from Muslim countries OTHER than Saudi Arabia.

Forum List

Back