Mass shooters mostly white men?

Why Are So Many Mass Shootings Committed by Young White Men? | VICE | United States

"As Mother Jonesreported, "Since 1982, there have been at least 70 mass shootings across the country... Forty four of the killers were white males. Only one of them was a woman." So white men have been responsible for about 63 percent of mass shootings in that span, despite comprising a far smaller portion of the total population. "

The american freedom party? :laugh:
Mother Jones? :lol:
Mother Jones is credible. The american freedom party? Dont make me laugh. :laugh:

American Freedom Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The American Freedom Party (formerly the American Third Position Party or A3P) is a third positionAmerican political party that promotes white supremacy"

Mother Jones is credible. The american freedom party? Dont make me laugh. :laugh:
Mother Jones? Are you goddamn retarded?
You must be retarded. Mother Jones is credible. Not so much with the white supremacist party.
laugh.gif

Mother Jones (magazine) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why Are So Many Mass Shootings Committed by Young White Men? | VICE | United States

"As Mother Jonesreported, "Since 1982, there have been at least 70 mass shootings across the country... Forty four of the killers were white males. Only one of them was a woman." So white men have been responsible for about 63 percent of mass shootings in that span, despite comprising a far smaller portion of the total population. "
Just to toss some perspective,into what is just a pissing for distance thread,its a numbers thing,mass shootings in say Africa,are mostly black people,here in the US we have a much larger white population,numbers never lie,this contry has a much larger white population despite your attempt to paint it differently.Crazy doesn't know skin color,despite what many would just love to be true.

Just to toss some perspective,into what is just a pissing for distance thread,its a numbers thing,mass shootings in say Africa,are mostly black people,here in the US we have a much larger white population,numbers never lie,this contry has a much larger white population despite your attempt to paint it differently.Crazy doesn't know skin color,despite what many would just love to be true.
I'm not painting it differently. You can talk about percentages all day long. At the end of the day (and staying on topic with the OPs title) white men are indeed the people that commit the most mass shooting. No matter how you try to twist it that reality comes back into focus.

heh heh...mother jones....no anti white agenda THERE

I'm not painting it differently. You can talk about percentages all day long. At the end of the day (and staying on topic with the OPs title) white men are indeed the people that commit the most mass shooting. No matter how you try to twist it that reality comes back into focus.
why is it that negroes just can't get a grasp on per capita and percentages?

You must be retarded. Mother Jones is credible. Not so much with the white supremacist party.
laugh.gif

now THAT'S priceless..using anti white, revisionist "wikipedia" to support another anti white propaganda rag mother jones...comical.

laugh.gif

now THAT'S priceless..using anti white, revisionist "wikipedia" to support another anti white propaganda rag mother jones...comical.
Actually what is priceless is a mottled pink and white cave chimp such as yourself daring to question my post.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Actually what is priceless is a mottled pink and white cave chimp such as yourself daring to question my post.
laugh.gif
You know you are on the SAME LEVEL as that steve guy with the Obama monkey avatar, right?
MLK would throw you to the wolves, asshole.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You know you are on the SAME LEVEL as that steve guy with the Obama monkey avatar, right?
MLK would throw you to the wolves, asshole.
What made you think I was on the same level as some steve guy with an Obama monkey avatar? I know several of MLKs people and I assure you that you are wrong.

Forum List

Back