Mass knife attack stopped by concealed carry pistol carrier?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This just showed up.....

Texas Campus Concealed Carry Student Stops Slaughter at UT Austin

Multiple people sustained potentially serious injuries, and one person died after the stabbing attack that seemed to target fraternity members at the Texas school.

Eyewitnesses reported that a student pulled out a concealed handgun on the suspect and made him back down, stopping what was heading towards a slaughter!

BREAKING: Armed Student Reportedly Stopped Mass Stabber at UT Austin - The Truth About Guns

Reports are coming in that the mass stabbing reported earlier today at the University of Texas Austin campus was stopped by a legally armed student with a handgun. According to social media postings by the current UT Austin student body president a student with a concealed handgun license saw the stabbing attack in progress, drew his firearm, and chased down the attacker. If true, there’s little doubt that the quick action on the part of this legally armed student may have stopped the attacker from injuring and possibly killing more people.

Hey...shit head......had you read the links you would have seen that it hadn't been confirmed, merely speculaed.....dumb ass...that is why we post links...so dip shits like you can see the entire story....
You believed and spread a BS rumor.
Now you have egg on you face and are trying to wipe it off. Your thread will live in infamy as a crappy thread, and you will be known as a crappy USMB member who spreads BS.
Clown.

If you saw it first, Ted, you probably would have posted it too, so lighten up.

The best thing about this thread is that nobody paid any attention to it for TEN FUCKING DAYS. And when they did, it was only to mock.

The OP has been waging this war from the same bunker against the same imagined enemy for all of his adult life. Like a forgotten Japanese soldier on an island in the Pacific.

Nobody hears you. Nobody cares.

Not just a clown but an extremely gullible clown who thinks that 90 million times in my life someone has used a gun to prevent some sort of crime. If this was true I should know dozens of people at the very least, that saved their ass with a gun but I don`t know of a single one. Clowns are for laughing at.

Yep. This clown thinks it happens 4000 times per day in this nation. He has actually argued this.

If you saw it first, Ted, you probably would have posted it too, so lighten up.
I never posted any thread that was rated false by a fact-checker. You are mad because you are a right wing nut and the right wing nut who created the fake thread is taking heat.

Forum List

Back