CDZ MASS DEPORTATION, Not Amnesty

Rather than talk about Obama's amnesty, we should be talking about Eisenhower's MASS DEPORTATION PROGRAM in 1954 (Operation Wetback). We should be insisting on Operation Wetback II, and NOTHING LESS. We should be talking about mass deportation, because that is what needs to be done to restore America back to its proper status of AMERICANS holding jobs, not being unemployed, wages going to sales in US stores not Mexican ones, US health workers dealing with US diseases, not foreign ones, etc etc.

I'm tired of hearing the immigration issue being discussed on Obama's terms and mindset (amnesty). I say we should be talking about it on Eisenhower's terms and mindset > mass deportation. And it makes more sense tactically as well. If you sell a car for $5K, you ask for $6K, not $4K.

In 1954, I made a current events report to my 4th grade class, with a newspaper clipping about Operation Wetback. I recall that INS agents (which were a fraction of the # of ICE agents we have now, went house to house in Southwestern states, hunting down illegal aliens, and deporting them. They deported 2.1 million (more than any US president, despite false claims from Obama supporters), and another 1 million fled on their own back to Mexico.

The illegals were shipped to the south of Mexico, where Mexican authorities objected loudly. Eisenhower paid zero attention to their objections, and when the Mexicans refused to send boats out to the ships, the illegals were boated in and dumped in the shallow water, where they simply waded ashore. The ships then simply returned to the US.

This is the way illegal immigration should be handled today, and how it should be discussed. Lastly, it is interesting to note that by 1959, illegal immigration in the US, for all practical purposes, ceased to exist.

How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico - CSMonitor.com

While I agree that we need to secure the border and stop any further migration of additional illegals into this country, the idea of deporting upwards of 20 million people is about the dumbest thing we could do, unless destroying our economy is at the top of our list. I'm sure you probably cannot figure out why that would be devastating to the economy, but hey, it would.

How does deporting these invaders DESTROY our economy? I want to hear YOUR explanation!

If you believe that these people in no way contribute to our economy, you are mistaken. They purchase goods just like everyone else. Remove all of their economic activity, and jobs will be lost and many businesses will be forced to close their doors. If you want an idea what can happen check out the link to see what happened in Stillmore, GA when the INS came in and deported 125 illegals. It pretty much destroyed the town. Businesses were shut down, and landlords were left with vacant residences.

INS Raid Cripples GA Town - AR15.Com Archive

There are other articles to read about this, all you have to do is look. You can't just remove a very large segment of people from society and expect that it will not have any negative effect.

Rather than talk about Obama's amnesty, we should be talking about Eisenhower's MASS DEPORTATION PROGRAM in 1954 (Operation Wetback). We should be insisting on Operation Wetback II, and NOTHING LESS. We should be talking about mass deportation, because that is what needs to be done to restore America back to its proper status of AMERICANS holding jobs, not being unemployed, wages going to sales in US stores not Mexican ones, US health workers dealing with US diseases, not foreign ones, etc etc.

I'm tired of hearing the immigration issue being discussed on Obama's terms and mindset (amnesty). I say we should be talking about it on Eisenhower's terms and mindset > mass deportation. And it makes more sense tactically as well. If you sell a car for $5K, you ask for $6K, not $4K.

In 1954, I made a current events report to my 4th grade class, with a newspaper clipping about Operation Wetback. I recall that INS agents (which were a fraction of the # of ICE agents we have now, went house to house in Southwestern states, hunting down illegal aliens, and deporting them. They deported 2.1 million (more than any US president, despite false claims from Obama supporters), and another 1 million fled on their own back to Mexico.

The illegals were shipped to the south of Mexico, where Mexican authorities objected loudly. Eisenhower paid zero attention to their objections, and when the Mexicans refused to send boats out to the ships, the illegals were boated in and dumped in the shallow water, where they simply waded ashore. The ships then simply returned to the US.

This is the way illegal immigration should be handled today, and how it should be discussed. Lastly, it is interesting to note that by 1959, illegal immigration in the US, for all practical purposes, ceased to exist.

There is no reason to be so crass about it, nor spend the money neccesary to transport 12M back to Mexico, or wherever.

The solution is simple. A $100K fine per employee who is not eligible to work in the US.

That catches not just the "wetbacks" it also catches the rest who come here on work visas and then just say after that visa has expired.

Not many companies are going to be willing to pay a $100,000 fine for illegal employees.

No jobs, and they leave on their own.

Oh sure, that leaves probably 2 or 3 million who are working cash jobs that the IRS will never catch them, but we can absorb 2-3M illegal immigrants no sweat.
I agree with all that, and always have, bu it doesn't inclued the millions of illegals who don't work and are professional welfare recipients - more of them on welfare than native-born Americans.

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children Center for Immigration Studies

While I agree that we need to secure the border and stop any further migration of additional illegals into this country, the idea of deporting upwards of 20 million people is about the dumbest thing we could do, unless destroying our economy is at the top of our list. I'm sure you probably cannot figure out why that would be devastating to the economy, but hey, it would.

How does deporting these invaders DESTROY our economy? I want to hear YOUR explanation!

If you believe that these people in no way contribute to our economy, you are mistaken. They purchase goods just like everyone else. Remove all of their economic activity, and jobs will be lost and many businesses will be forced to close their doors. If you want an idea what can happen check out the link to see what happened in Stillmore, GA when the INS came in and deported 125 illegals. It pretty much destroyed the town. Businesses were shut down, and landlords were left with vacant residences.

INS Raid Cripples GA Town - AR15.Com Archive

There are other articles to read about this, all you have to do is look. You can't just remove a very large segment of people from society and expect that it will not have any negative effect.
Boy, have you been absorbing the propaganda. Everything you just said is completely wrong and the truth is just the opposite. Immigrants most certainly DO NOT "purchase goods just like everyone else" Quite the contrary, they wire huge amount of US wage $$ out of the country, draining the US economy. Illegal aliens and legal ones both are decimating the US economy with $123 Billion/year in these remittances.

Every job they have is a job that an American would have if they weren't here. They contribute NOTHING, and besides depriving the US economy of $123 Billion/year, they also reduce the tax revenue, by working for lower wages and working off the books,

They also rip the US treasuries for 10s of Billions$$ per year in welfare payouts (more than native-born Americans), cost us big bucks in additional crime, pollution, and consume large amounts of scarce natural resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, etc)

NOT DEPORTING them is destroying our economy, as I noted in the previous post.

There is no reason to be so crass about it, nor spend the money neccesary to transport 12M back to Mexico, or wherever.

The money to do it isn't a problem.

A patriotic president who placed the well being of america ahead of political agendas and racial resentment and revenge would command the Sec of State to order the ambassadors of the main offending countries to a meeting at the white house..
At this meeting a patriotic president who placed the well being of america ahead of political agendas and racial resentment would tell the ambassadors that as of 20 minutes ago the border has been locked down and deportations will begin.

A patriotic president who placed the well being of america ahead of political agendas and racial resentment and revenge politics would then tell these ambassadors that in order to fund these deportations all assets that nation has in this country will be frozen and any future payments, grants, aid, etc...money will be suspended and applied to the costs of deportation.

...but unfortunately we don't have a patriotic president in office who places the well being of america ahead of political agendas and racial resentment and revenge politics.

millions and millions of citizens want the border closed and enforced. We don't need any "fast tracks"..we don't need and "pathways to citizenship"... we don't need any "dream acts..or any other fanciful names the left wants to concoct...We want the border closed.

obama wants the border open in order to further damage the nation.
Deny it?

Ok ...... then explain why an open border and allowing illegals to flood across is a good idea.

:popcorn:

That was then. This is now. And the issue must be handled much more delicately than it was 60 years ago. But the problem is that Obama is not a delicate person. Nor is he diplomatic. He's simply a charismatic figurehead. A puppet hung upon his own self-manipulated strings.

Yes, action must be taken. Lawful action, not Executive Fiat action.

An invasion shouldn't be met with a delicate response. The United States is being invaded by Latin Americans from a place where life is cheap. Just the same as Britain is being invaded by peasants from the Third World where life is even cheaper.

There is a difference between effectively controlling the border, which we must do; and "locking down," "sealing," or "closing" the border, which we are NOT going to do.

There is a difference between effectively controlling the border, which we must do; and "locking down," "sealing," or "closing" the border, which we are NOT going to do.

whatever...play word games all you want.

Close and enforce the border.
Deport all illegals.

I think we all know that the only real, productive solution to our respective immigration crisis is to go full Nazi on illegal immigrants. This means rounding them up, placing them in detention camps and systematically deporting them to their country of origin. To prevent any further assaults on our nations, culture and race, we should heavily indoctrinate the next generation into being aggressively pro-White and instigate a culture where politicians who are suspected of selling out to a special interest group face trial and possible execution if found guilty.

The United States is being invaded by Latin Americans from a place where life is cheap.

The United States is not being "invaded," and Latin Americans value life as much as anyone.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Unk. I wonder how long it'll be until American teachers are trained to identify pupils who they suspect have served as child soldiers in the country they came from. That's part of teacher training in the U.K.

restore America back to its proper status of AMERICANS holding jobs,

You'll have to destroy China first.
Many American jobs ended up there because American workers wanted too much money for too little work.
Any suggestion mass deportation will help you much, has to ignore the truth.
After that, America would, if it went far right, become a pariah state, with much of the work refusing to deal with it.
What are you going to do, invaded everyone, or just nuke one as a lesson to the rest?

restore America back to its proper status of AMERICANS holding jobs,

You'll have to destroy China first.
Many American jobs ended up there because American workers wanted too much money for too little work.
Any suggestion mass deportation will help you much, has to ignore the truth.
After that, America would, if it went far right, become a pariah state, with much of the work refusing to deal with it.
What are you going to do, invaded everyone, or just nuke one as a lesson to the rest?

foreign imports and use of foreign labor is subject to the principles
of economics--------market place ie "people like to pay less and
get more" historically these matters can be controlled with TARIFFS
and outright bans-----no need for a BOMB. Restriction on
immigration is not "far right"------it is a thing sovereign nations have a
right to do------how would it make the US a pariah state? The rest
of the world deals with the US ------for economic reasons----not your
distorted version of morality

Really? Why is that? Who said? Don't make up artificial conditions that have to be met.

Illegal means "illegal". There are no varying degrees of illegality when foreigners infiltrate our country.

Deport illegals.
Problem solved.

There are, at minimum, 12 million people here illegally. Even if you deported one million a year, which is a logistical impossibility, it would take a minimum of a dozen years to get them all out, but in reality, much, much longer.

Really? Why is that? Who said? Don't make up artificial conditions that have to be met.

Illegal means "illegal". There are no varying degrees of illegality when foreigners infiltrate our country.

Deport illegals.
Problem solved.

There are, at minimum, 12 million people here illegally. Even if you deported one million a year, which is a logistical impossibility, it would take a minimum of a dozen years to get them all out, but in reality, much, much longer.
If we cut off welfare, the dependent class would drive them out in a frantic attempt to get jobs previously too onerous for Americans, as they madly scrambled to avoid starvation by any means necessary including WORKING FOR A LIVING!

Deport illegals.
Problem solved.

there are other ways to reduce populations ---other than a complicated
deportation procedure for each case-------some of them may seem-----
damned evil -------but in evil times------evil methods get employed
---one of those evil times is war. We already have some in place-----
----a JUVENILE conviction for a very minor offense gets a person
deported. To me that seems unfair-----but I have seen it happen----
Language issues can be made so oppressive that people just want
to GO HOME------we do not do that in most places in the USA---but
some have. -----the US is in a debate------isolationism vs-----
INTERNATIONAL MAN ---as old as is the country

Deport illegals.
Problem solved.

There are, at minimum, 12 million people here illegally.
empty proclamation with no proof.

Prove there are only 12 million illegals. Compare and contrast that with estimates of 20 million.

Even if you deported one million a year, which is a logistical impossibility,
Who said it's "impossible"?
Why is it "impossible"?

it would take a minimum of a dozen years to get them all out, but in reality, much, much longer.
Make up all the fantasy scenarios and deadlines you like and proclaim how none of it would work.

You disagree? Explain why not?

Deport all illegals.
You disagree?
Explain why you want ANY people in this country illegally?

Then we can talk about the "necessity" of sanctuary cities and the drag illegals impose on our limited systems...education, healthcare, welfare, etc...

Forum List

Back