CDZ MASS DEPORTATION, Not Amnesty

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Rather than talk about Obama's amnesty, we should be talking about Eisenhower's MASS DEPORTATION PROGRAM in 1954 (Operation Wetback). We should be insisting on Operation Wetback II, and NOTHING LESS. We should be talking about mass deportation, because that is what needs to be done to restore America back to its proper status of AMERICANS holding jobs, not being unemployed, wages going to sales in US stores not Mexican ones, US health workers dealing with US diseases, not foreign ones, etc etc.

I'm tired of hearing the immigration issue being discussed on Obama's terms and mindset (amnesty). I say we should be talking about it on Eisenhower's terms and mindset > mass deportation. And it makes more sense tactically as well. If you sell a car for $5K, you ask for $6K, not $4K.

In 1954, I made a current events report to my 4th grade class, with a newspaper clipping about Operation Wetback. I recall that INS agents (which were a fraction of the # of ICE agents we have now, went house to house in Southwestern states, hunting down illegal aliens, and deporting them. They deported 2.1 million (more than any US president, despite false claims from Obama supporters), and another 1 million fled on their own back to Mexico.

The illegals were shipped to the south of Mexico, where Mexican authorities objected loudly. Eisenhower paid zero attention to their objections, and when the Mexicans refused to send boats out to the ships, the illegals were boated in and dumped in the shallow water, where they simply waded ashore. The ships then simply returned to the US.

This is the way illegal immigration should be handled today, and how it should be discussed. Lastly, it is interesting to note that by 1959, illegal immigration in the US, for all practical purposes, ceased to exist.

How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico - CSMonitor.com

That was then. This is now. And the issue must be handled much more delicately than it was 60 years ago. But the problem is that Obama is not a delicate person. Nor is he diplomatic. He's simply a charismatic figurehead. A puppet hung upon his own self-manipulated strings.

Yes, action must be taken. Lawful action, not Executive Fiat action.

Some people are going to have to be disappointed that Eisenhower's approach is NOT going to happen again. A lot of US CITIZENS were illegally deported during that Bay of Pigs of immigration. Maybe some folks just want lawyers to make more money or something.

That was then. This is now.

Oh thanks..we didn't know..

And the issue must be handled much more delicately than it was 60 years ago.

Really? Why is that? Who said? Don't make up artificial conditions that have to be met.

Illegal means "illegal". There are no varying degrees of illegality when foreigners infiltrate our country.

Close and enforce the border.
Deport illegals.
Problem solved.

Rotagilla -

I thought the topic here was deportations.

I don't want to deport anyone, I just wanted to point out that the US has a longer track record of this than simply going back to Ike.

Rotagilla -

I thought the topic here was deportations.

Yes...illegals.

I don't want to deport anyone, I just wanted to point out that the US has a longer track record of this than simply going back to Ike.

It was a good idea...too bad it wasn't enforced and executed.

Lincoln thought it was a good idea, too....but we wander off topic.

Deport illegals.
Problem solved.

That was then. This is now. And the issue must be handled much more delicately than it was 60 years ago. But the problem is that Obama is not a delicate person. Nor is he diplomatic. He's simply a charismatic figurehead. A puppet hung upon his own self-manipulated strings.

Yes, action must be taken. Lawful action, not Executive Fiat action.
I agree with what you say, except that I see no reason why a mass deportation should be handled anymore delicately that it was 60 years ago. I'd say after carrying on an imperialist war against us all these decades, the Mexicans are lucky we haven't done a repeat of 1848, only this time acquiring ALL of Mexico, and governing it, to stop it from using us as their # 1 source of income, which we are.

Some people are going to have to be disappointed that Eisenhower's approach is NOT going to happen again. A lot of US CITIZENS were illegally deported during that Bay of Pigs of immigration. Maybe some folks just want lawyers to make more money or something.
Time will tell whether Eisenhower's approach will be enacted again. One thing is for sure. The Democrats have been using illegal immigration as a way of bolstering their vote counts, and we should not allow that to dictate the issue. Illegal immigration is very harmful to us. It is an imperialist war that has resulted in US $$$ becoming Mexico's #1 source of income, and we need to make this stop.

As for some people being wrongly deported, I doubt if that would be much of a problem today, and no large undertaking is ever 100% perfect, and can't be expected to be. But you don't allow your country to be pillaged (remittances + welfare payouts), just because you'r afraid you might make a few mistakes. Eisenhower didn't worry about mistakes in World War II in Europe either, and it's lucky for us he didn't.

Rather than talk about Obama's amnesty, we should be talking about Eisenhower's MASS DEPORTATION PROGRAM in 1954 (Operation Wetback). We should be insisting on Operation Wetback II, and NOTHING LESS. We should be talking about mass deportation, because that is what needs to be done to restore America back to its proper status of AMERICANS holding jobs, not being unemployed, wages going to sales in US stores not Mexican ones, US health workers dealing with US diseases, not foreign ones, etc etc.

I'm tired of hearing the immigration issue being discussed on Obama's terms and mindset (amnesty). I say we should be talking about it on Eisenhower's terms and mindset > mass deportation. And it makes more sense tactically as well. If you sell a car for $5K, you ask for $6K, not $4K.

In 1954, I made a current events report to my 4th grade class, with a newspaper clipping about Operation Wetback. I recall that INS agents (which were a fraction of the # of ICE agents we have now, went house to house in Southwestern states, hunting down illegal aliens, and deporting them. They deported 2.1 million (more than any US president, despite false claims from Obama supporters), and another 1 million fled on their own back to Mexico.

The illegals were shipped to the south of Mexico, where Mexican authorities objected loudly. Eisenhower paid zero attention to their objections, and when the Mexicans refused to send boats out to the ships, the illegals were boated in and dumped in the shallow water, where they simply waded ashore. The ships then simply returned to the US.

This is the way illegal immigration should be handled today, and how it should be discussed. Lastly, it is interesting to note that by 1959, illegal immigration in the US, for all practical purposes, ceased to exist.

While I agree that we need to secure the border and stop any further migration of additional illegals into this country, the idea of deporting upwards of 20 million people is about the dumbest thing we could do, unless destroying our economy is at the top of our list. I'm sure you probably cannot figure out why that would be devastating to the economy, but hey, it would.

While I agree that we need to secure the border and stop any further migration of additional illegals into this country, the idea of deporting upwards of 20 million people is about the dumbest thing we could do, unless destroying our economy is at the top of our list. I'm sure you probably cannot figure out why that would be devastating to the economy, but hey, it would.

Oh,please DO explain it for us.
Make sure and use a lot of hyperbole and unfounded speculation...Make up lots of fantasy scenarios, too..those are always funny to read...

Deport all illegals.

Time will tell whether Eisenhower's approach will be enacted again. One thing is for sure. The Democrats have been using illegal immigration as a way of bolstering their vote counts, and we should not allow that to dictate the issue. Illegal immigration is very harmful to us. It is an imperialist war that has resulted in US $$$ becoming Mexico's #1 source of income, and we need to make this stop.
Everything you say is true, except this country is too divided to expel illegals and the anti whites would keep it all tied up in court for so long, litigating EVERY dot and comma, that it would be de facto amnesty anyway.

The country will separate eventually and people will self segregate and sort all these issues out according to their own beliefs.

I can figure out how NOT deporting them is devastating to the economy, can you ? If you can't I'll tell you. Try >>>

1. $123 Billion/year LOST FROM THE US ECONOMY, due to immigrant remittances, didn't you know ?

2. Then there's tens of Billions$$$ more lost from the US tax bank to welfare for illegals via the anchor baby racket and false documentation.

3. Then there's the loss of tax dollars coming in due to the lower wages and off books work done by illegals, as opposed to the much greater $$$ revenue the govt would get if Americans were working the jobs that illegals currently hold.

4. Then there's the loss of tax $$$ due to additional crime (and loss of life).

5. Then there's loss of tax $$ due to additional pollution,

6. loss of tax $$ due to coverage of EMTALA (hospital emergency rooms)

7. loss of tax $$ due to reduced income of workers with reduced work hours due to sickness from importation of foreign diseases.

8. Negative impact on US economy due to increase of price to businesses of natural resources, cause by increased consumption of these (oil, gasoline, natural gas, fresh water, food, etc)

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012 Pew Research Center s Social Demographic Trends Project

Last edited:

There is no reason to be so crass about it, nor spend the money neccesary to transport 12M back to Mexico, or wherever.

The solution is simple. A $100K fine per employee who is not eligible to work in the US.

That catches not just the "wetbacks" it also catches the rest who come here on work visas and then just say after that visa has expired.

Not many companies are going to be willing to pay a $100,000 fine for illegal employees.

No jobs, and they leave on their own.

Oh sure, that leaves probably 2 or 3 million who are working cash jobs that the IRS will never catch them, but we can absorb 2-3M illegal immigrants no sweat.

How does deporting these invaders DESTROY our economy? I want to hear YOUR explanation!

Forum List

Back