Masks Still Don’t Work

It has to do with the filtering ability of the mask. the very best surgical masks have a .3 micron filter. They will not stop a .0125 virus cell from going out of or into the mask. The decorative cloth masks are a total joke and total waste of time and effort.
Standard surgical masking has no seal. They have 50 Micron holes. All they do is stop bacteria from the mouths of the doctors from falling into surgical patients or blood spatter from entering their mouths. That is all they are good for.

I've recently seen (in the past two weeks) a large uptick in people wearing masks out in public places.

Is there another DemenitacRat fauxdemic I haven't heard about, or could it be it's just because it's allergy season?
Deep State can’t keep their lies straight. They claim there’s an uptick in cases while at the same time saying the virus is no big deal now because there’s an upcoming election. So the sheeples are using their placebo apparatus just in case.

There's no mask mandates anymore so why do you care if some wear masks? Does it make you mad to see some masking? Hmmm?

“More than two years on, the best scientific evidence says that masks don’t stop Covid—and public health officials continue to ignore it as they impose mandates at schools, colleges and military bases.”

California: 99.9% school kids forced to wearing masks all day.

Florida: No kids forced to wear masks.

Zero difference in health statistics.

Not sure where your data comes from but I have personally have been in close contact with people that were positive and I did not catch the virus. I and those that were positive were both masked. I’ll swear by masking.

Not sure where your data comes from but I have personally have been in close contact with people that were positive and I did not catch the virus. I and those that were positive were both masked. I’ll swear by masking.
And I’ve been in close contact with literally over several thousand without a mask nor the mystery substance flowing they my veins and I’ve never had a sniffle.

There's no mask mandates anymore so why do you care if some wear masks? Does it make you mad to see some masking? Hmmm?
I find all you cultists are dumber than shit.

California Mask Mandate Returns as Schools Says Wear Masks or Stay Home​

BY KHALEDA RAHMAN ON 7/19/22 AT 11:02 AM EDT

Masks were never supposed to eliminate infection, any more than seat belts eliminate vehicle deaths.
Both HELP, that's it.

Oh look how the tune has changed.

Who here remembers, "Wear this mask sewn from the old curtain material that's been in my basement for three years or you're KILLING GRANDMA!!!"

I will never forget

WTF does microns have to do with..................ANYTHING?
The masks dissipate a sneeze or a cough.
It doesn't prevent them from escaping the mask enclosure.

A reminder that we ALL knew, before masks, that you should cover coughs and sneezes. Masks were supposed to cover our Poisonous Breath or something.

A reminder that people were sewing cloth masks from God knows what in 2020 and then screeching at others for not buying into the nonsense. The stuff we wore over our faces. And now our oceans are filled with surgical masks. Great going, liberals.

“More than two years on, the best scientific evidence says that masks don’t stop Covid—and public health officials continue to ignore it as they impose mandates at schools, colleges and military bases.”

California: 99.9% school kids forced to wearing masks all day.

Florida: No kids forced to wear masks.

Zero difference in health statistics.

Masks were just to test the compliance of the American populace.

I has a sad as to how quick religion folded. :(

Masks were just to test the compliance of the American populace.

I has a sad as to how quick religion folded. :(

It was disillusioning to watch Covid play out. Everyone screeching at each other to take on these ineffective and frankly stupid mitigations with no evidence they worked.

History will laugh at us. I mean:

1660544639915.png

When you cough you create AEROSOLIZED PARTICLES that no mask can stop.
NO SHIT, I never stated they did.
It is these aerosolized particles that are breathed deep into your lungs. These are the ones that cause massive infections. An aerosolized particle is one that is 3 microns OR SMALLER. Even your N-95 mask begins its filtering process at 2.5 to 5.0 microns. MY favorite thing to watch is Doctors who have beards who wear an N-95 mask. Because there is no seal around the mask, it is useless just like all your fake face coverings. No seal means no filtering, none!
You're FOS.
Coughing into your semi-closed hand stops some germ particles compared to coughing into the air.
Large droplets fall to the floor, aerosolized particles do not. Your mask does little to nothing to stop the spread of this virus. Its physical attributes say it cannot. Even the CDC's own data sets show masking having a 99.6 % failure rate. Doctors and nurses using N-95 masks all became infected even though they wore full PPE.
WTF?
Simply put, the empirical evidence shows masks are nothing more than theater or control training.
Simply put......................You're FOS.

A reminder that we ALL knew, before masks, that you should cover coughs and sneezes. Masks were supposed to cover our Poisonous Breath or something.
Sure, and seatbelts worn by drivers were supposed to eliminate traffic deaths.
The only people claiming that, were the anti-mask RWNJ's.
Mask scare them.
A reminder that people were sewing cloth masks from God knows what in 2020 and then screeching at others for not buying into the nonsense.
Of course, they were "buying it", they aren't buying it anymore, a lot of them are dead.
The stuff we wore over our faces. And now our oceans are filled with surgical masks. Great going, liberals.

Sure, and seatbelts worn by drivers were supposed to eliminate traffic deaths.
The only people claiming that, were the anti-mask RWNJ's.
Mask scare them.

Of course, they were "buying it", they aren't buying it anymore, a lot of them are dead.

Seatbelts actually work though. And masks do not. I mean, unless you're talking about "work" to help you breath your rebreathed air (gross) and clog up the oceans. They work for that.

Seatbelts actually work though.
Really?

For 2016 specifically, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) data shows 37,461 people were killed in 34,436 motor vehicle crashes, an average of 102 per day.

In 2010, there were an estimated 5,419,000 crashes, 30,296 deadly, killing 32,999, and injuring 2,239,000.
About 2,000 children under 16 die every year in traffic collisions.

They must not.
A lot of people are dead, most wore seatbelts.
And masks do not.
Hmmmmmmmmm..............................like seatbelts for drivers?

I mean, unless you're talking about "work" to help you breath your rebreathed air (gross) and clog up the oceans.
Beats breathing someone else's nasty breath.
They work for that.

Forum List

Back