Masaad Ayoob, Master Firearms instructor on the Church shootings...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah....the important thing that happened before the democrats decided to use the killings to go after republicans for the democrat flag that was a symbol of racism and slavery..which the democrats fought and killed for.....

Anywhooooo....

Massad Ayoob s Blog

In the days since the incident, we’ve learned that the killer had first planned to carry out his mass murder at the College of Charleston. What might have dissuaded him? Well, maybe when he scoped it out he saw a campus police car, like the one that appears so conspicuously here: Department of Public Safety - College of Charleston. The history of mass murderers is that they prefer helpless victims. That’s just what this monster found inside the peaceful, unarmed church, proving yet again that “gun-free zones” have become hunting preserves for psychopaths who stalk human prey.

He links to another church shooting...number 3 posted on U.S. message where an armed concealed carrier saved lives from another mass shooter with a gun....I bet you never saw this one on the news......I know I didn't and I look for these....

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties.

Later that morning, during Sunday services, Gates showed up again. Fortunately, the pastor’s grandson, Aaron Guyton, age 26, saw Gates getting a shotgun out of his truck and took action. Guyton managed to get inside of the main church building and lock the doors.

“At that point, I knew I had to do something,” Aaron Guyton said to local media following the incident. “I wanted to try to contain him outside.”

However, the doors did not stop Gates. He kicked open a side door and burst into the service mid-sermon wielding a shotgun. Before Gates could act, Guyton, a concealed carrier, drew his pistol and ordered Gates to stop at gunpoint. At that point, other members of the congregation were able to restrain Gates.

The local press....

Sheriff Man kicks in Boiling Springs church door points shotgun at pastor GoUpstate.com

Notice the casualty count on this incident.......0

Why...because their was an armed citizen in the church....

Notice as well....no shots were fired, no one was injured or killed, and the suspect was held calmly by the concealed carrier for police......

By the way wrycatcher....this would be story #8......

Last edited:
Yeah....the important thing that happened before the democrats decided to use the killings to go after republicans for the democrat flag that was a symbol of racism and slavery..which the democrats fought and killed for.....<snip>
You've been told already-

Political parties don't make or fly flags.

Dumbass.

Excellent post. Yes...the madman who burst into the Boiling Springs SC church was shot dead. 0 innocent people were harmed.

And you're right about College of Charleston. That was Roofs 1st target. But he called an audible.

As you said...cops. I live in Charleston. And College of Charleston is in the middle of downtown. Its flooded with cops.

Guess what else? The Citadel is next to it. The Military College. The C of C campus....which is like 80% females....is almost always teeming with Citadel cadets in uniform.

Thousands of military cadets, plus a swarm of cops, all around C of C.

No wonder he chose not to do it there.

Forum List

Back