Mary Jo White Must Fire Urban Meyer Or College Football is Destroyed

Yep.

As much as I would like to see the demise of the OU football program -- being a Hawkeye fan :biggrin: -- this doesn't hold water. He did what was required of him and now it is up to the University to do the right thing. As for an end to College Football, it's a ludicrous statement.

All I can really say is, "Die Tide!!" :funnyface:

ROLL TIDE!!!
:spinner:

Hey, as long as Iowa give OU a spanking again this year, I"m good to go. It is way too early yet for them to go out to LA to get humiliated again.

Iowa did humiliate them last year. That loss hurt. I liked it since it got Bama in the CFP and got us to another National Championship.
Yeah, I'd feel bad about that, but hey. It was Iowa embarrassing OU so....I don't. lol

I think it may be Clemson winning it all this year. Lots of great skill players and a D line that will be full of 1st round draft picks in 2019.
I have no doubt. Clemson looks to be good 10 years out from now. I just looked at the Iowa schedule and I'm depressed. The only decent team on the entire schedule is Penn State. There is little to no chance of a bowl title when your schedule is that soft.

I love football. I do not want this to happen but I got a feeling Ohio State is going to attempt to pull something and that would lead to a boycott of Big Ten Football. Heed my warning.

Why would anyone boycott Michigan football because of what is happening at Ohio State?

Answer? They won't. No one at Michigan (or Michigan State or Wisconsin or Iowa State ect) had anything to do with the accusations against Ohio State. The scandal at Penn State did not effect any other school. The scandal at BYU did not effect any other school. Why would a scandal at Ohio State effect any other school?
Why would people boycott the NFL because one guy tells them they should on twitter? Because people are sheep and don't think for themselves. To answer your question, no, the die hard fans won't boycott but the people who don't give a damn about it will.

People are boycotting the NFL because multiple players on multiple teams are kneeling during he national anthem. If players on only one team were kneeling, people would not be boycotting the other teams.

Your claim that OHIO State's scandal will hurt other teams is baseless.
First off, no one is really boycotting the NFL unless you throw away every single NFL product and fantasy football draft in your friends basements. There is no boycott. And that is an incorrect statement by the way. Colin Kaepernick was on one team and people were calling for the entire NFL to be boycotted. Then Donald Trump enjoyed the Superbowl.

When it was just Kaepernick, no one boycotted anything. It was not until all the hoopla had other players joining him in kneeling that people started talking about boycotting.

And the comparison is still laughable. How many NFL players have been convicted of domestic abuse? Anybody boycott the NFL for that?

Forum List

Back