Genderqueer Actress Leaves Twitter After Liberals Complain She’s Not Gay Enough to Play Batwoman

Forced diversity is not diverse, it is . . . forced. These cultural revolutionary idiots chase their own tails and then drop dead intellectually from the dizziness. With the gauntlet of serious and critical woes facing our nation and world who gives a damn about gay Bat Woman? Why don't the show's writers just use their pens to commit career seppuku? Save our minds that many more brain cells not having to be farther dumbed down the road to hell. We're already doing 150 on a narrow, potholed two lane to get there.

Everything today has to be about queer, gay, faggots and gender crap.
My question are why do these people choose to have anything to do with her if they can not stand her that much? Who left them with the final word on what roles go to which person? If they don't like who is on the screen, what gives them the impression that they don't have the freedom to look for someone else to watch? I am not a gender queer cheerleader, but why should the fans of that girl lose their ability to write to her because of those who don't like her?

God bless you and the actress and her fan camp always!!!

Holly

I must admit -- out of all of the problems facing the world today -- who will play Batwoman is what causes me to lose the most sleep every night..

I must admit -- out of all of the problems facing the world today -- who will play Batwoman is what causes me to lose the most sleep every night..
Yes, I have to agree with this. Honestly though, just give Yvonne Craig.

Forced diversity is not diverse, it is . . . forced. These cultural revolutionary idiots chase their own tails and then drop dead intellectually from the dizziness. With the gauntlet of serious and critical woes facing our nation and world who gives a damn about gay Bat Woman? Why don't the show's writers just use their pens to commit career seppuku? Save our minds that many more brain cells not having to be farther dumbed down the road to hell. We're already doing 150 on a narrow, potholed two lane to get there.
"Forced diversity? Says who? You?

"Forced diversity? Says who? You?

Tens of millions of us.

Part of the problem is almost no one has enough of a spine to stand up to the initial wave of outrage.

That the left continues to eat it's own is just bonus entertainment value.
I was just going to say the same thing. The entertainment industry brought this on to themselves by constantly bending to the constantly offended

Forum List

Back