Massachusetts mayor boycotts brewery named after founding father over Trump dinner

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The mayor of a Massachusetts town recently spat on one of the state’s most iconic independent companies in a fit of anti-Trump rage.
Massachusetts Mayor Boycotts Brewery Named After Founding Father Over Trump Dinner

Stripping American freedom alive and these stupid fks won't be happy until all of America is under communsim . Once they live under it the morons will relaize how much they hate it and will spend decades undoing it as these assholes have destroyed thier own kids and grandkids future. They will have no future you sick pos losers.

The mayor of a Massachusetts town recently spat on one of the state’s most iconic independent companies in a fit of anti-Trump rage.
Massachusetts Mayor Boycotts Brewery Named After Founding Father Over Trump Dinner

Stripping American freedom alive and these stupid fks won't be happy until all of America is under communsim . Once they live under it the morons will relaize how much they hate it and will spend decades undoing it as these assholes have destroyed thier own kids and grandkids future. They will have no future you sick pos losers.

Your mentally insane rant aside, I’m hardly surprised by this. Boston is my hometown. The inmates have been running the asylum for a long time

• Banned

Your mentally insane rant aside, I’m hardly surprised by this. Boston is my hometown. The inmates have been running the asylum for a long time

Oh i'm glad you have personal information informing you of " FACTS" .

• Banned

Those of us more informed than you clueless fks always seem that way to you in between mentality levels. LOL I won't say you are on that lower IQ echelon because I can tell by half the shit you say in comments whereever that you are semi awake on shit,

You just aren't all the way there smart ass.

That’s one dumb mayor. His political bias is more important to him than the well-being of a MA business that’s taken advantage of Trump policy that helps them compete on more equal footing with the beer manufacturing biggies in this country, 85% of which are foreign owned.

Too bad this dimocrat doesn’t have a business background like Trump. If he did he might understand how important such policies are to Sam Adams and the other businesses represented at the dinner. No one is ever too stupid to be a dimocrat I guess.

Sam Adams should be careful. Trump could turn around and pull a Harley Davidson on them at anytime. He is not to be trusted, and this Koch fool should be ashamed of trying to legitimize him.

Forum List

Back