Marvel announces Phase 4 superhero movies....running out of gas....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The list of Marvel's Phase 4 movies was released.....and it is obvious they are running out of gas.....

Marvel Phase 4 Movies & Release Dates Officially Announced

• Black Widow - May 1, 2020
  • Eternals - November 6, 2020
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the 10 Rings - February 21, 2021
  • Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - May 7, 2021
  • Thor: Love and Thunder - November 5, 2021

yea the Eternals done right could be pretty good..

I'm not that familiar with Shang-Chi. Do the "10 rings" have some connection to the Mandarin?
i was going to say the same...i have heard of the comic....but dont know much either....this is him....

I know the short film "All Hail The King" revealed that there is an actual Mandarin in the MCU who runs an organization called the Ten Rings, and I believe Kevin Feige pretty much confirmed that they would feature the actual Mandarin later on. I don't see how there can't be a connection based on the title. :dunno:

yea the Eternals done right could be pretty good..

I'm not that familiar with Shang-Chi. Do the "10 rings" have some connection to the Mandarin?
i was going to say the same...i have heard of the comic....but dont know much either....this is him....

I know the short film "All Hail The King" revealed that there is an actual Mandarin in the MCU who runs an organization called the Ten Rings, and I believe Kevin Feige pretty much confirmed that they would feature the actual Mandarin later on. I don't see how there can't be a connection based on the title. :dunno:
well you know how they change these things around to suite what they want to do...

Forum List

Back