Martin's family did have a current picture.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
So it seems the family did in fact have a current picture of Trayvon but purposefully chose to release a picture of him 12 years old. I wonder why that is? I wonder why they did not want the public to know what he looked like and that he assaulted a bus Driver? How many other things don't we know about this "innocent"young man? I mean besides he assaults people, defaces public property and was probably a thief?

All eyes on Fla. jail as Zimmerman awaits release - Yahoo! News

So it seems the family did in fact have a current picture of Trayvon but purposefully chose to release a picture of him 12 years old. I wonder why that is? I wonder why they did not want the public to know what he looked like and that he assaulted a bus Driver? How many other things don't we know about this "innocent"young man? I mean besides he assaults people, defaces public property and was probably a thief?

I've posted the photo taken within two weeks of his death, on a horse. And as their son was shot to death, perhaps the family wasn't concentrating on details....

I've posted the photo taken within two weeks of his death, on a horse. And as their son was shot to death, perhaps the family wasn't concentrating on details....

Making excuses while denying all the KNOWN evidence that supports Zimmerman's explanation of what happened, why am I not surprised?

Making excuses while denying all the KNOWN evidence that supports Zimmerman's explanation of what happened, why am I not surprised?

you seem to have a soft spot for paranoids like zimmy ..why am I not surprised?

Last edited:

you seem to have a soft spot for paranoids like zimmy ..why am I not surprised?

The cops investigated and found his story fit the situation. The charges are pure politics. The left on this board wants blood even though the facts would indicate self defense.

I read the story you provided and didn't read anything that said they didn't give the most recent picture. Where did it say that?

But I will be honest. I did wonder that myself. Because Zimmerman doesn't really look like the picture they originally showed us of him either. He looked like a chubby punk. But in the police station he looked like a tough guy wearing his tough guy biker jacket.

Anyways, I, and the family, only want the court to hear the case. For investigators and prosecutors to go over the evidence and if they decide, charge him with 2nd, 3rd degree murder or negligable homicide. Of course the kids parents want to give him the max, but maybe he doesn't deserve the max. Maybe Treyvon did fight him. Maybe he did feel threatened. So the minimum would be negligable homicide. Based on Zimmerman's history and the 9-11 calls, he is guilty. Maybe not 2nd degree, but he's partially responsible for what happened and he shouldn't have put himself in that situation. Police told him to stay put. Busted.

Also, was Tryvon in his gated community illegally? If it was gated, why was the black kid in there? Maybe just cutting through? Not justification for murder, but maybe it would take this down to negligent homicide. Or 3rd degree murder.

Losing a teenage son to an unexpected violent death is not "an excuse". It MAY HAVE made them THINK of him as the 12 year old they knew; to imply they calculated the release of a younger picture is sad.

I read the story you provided and didn't read anything that said they didn't give the most recent picture. Where did it say that?

But I will be honest. I did wonder that myself. Because Zimmerman doesn't really look like the picture they originally showed us of him either. He looked like a chubby punk. But in the police station he looked like a tough guy wearing his tough guy biker jacket.

Anyways, I, and the family, only want the court to hear the case. For investigators and prosecutors to go over the evidence and if they decide, charge him with 2nd, 3rd degree murder or negligable homicide. Of course the kids parents want to give him the max, but maybe he doesn't deserve the max. Maybe Treyvon did fight him. Maybe he did feel threatened. So the minimum would be negligable homicide. Based on Zimmerman's history and the 9-11 calls, he is guilty. Maybe not 2nd degree, but he's partially responsible for what happened and he shouldn't have put himself in that situation. Police told him to stay put. Busted.

Also, was Tryvon in his gated community illegally? If it was gated, why was the black kid in there? Maybe just cutting through? Not justification for murder, but maybe it would take this down to negligent homicide. Or 3rd degree murder.

The photo taken shortly before his death, which I have posted many times:
Recent image by Aye_Chihuahuaphotos on Photobucket

VISITING HIS FATHER, not there "illegally"

Well it was illegal if he was casing houses in order to burglarize them.

Losing a teenage son to an unexpected violent death is not "an excuse". It MAY HAVE made them THINK of him as the 12 year old they knew; to imply they calculated the release of a younger picture is sad.

They had a MONTH to release the proper picture but not only used the one of him 12 but continued to use it repeatedly. They made a conscious decision probably recommended by Sharpton or some other Race baiter. They further claimed an obvious Hispanic man was white. As has the press.

The preponderance of the evidence we have seen absolutely supports Zimmerman's claim of self defense. And you know it.

They had a MONTH to release the proper picture but not only used the one of him 12 but continued to use it repeatedly. They made a conscious decision probably recommended by Sharpton or some other Race baiter. They further claimed an obvious Hispanic man was white. As has the press.

The preponderance of the evidence we have seen absolutely supports Zimmerman's claim of self defense. And you know it.
To the best of my knowledge, Latinos are classified as Caucasian. In leftist wet dreams, they claim them to be "persons of color."

The leftist lockstep media cherry picked their own race version as "white" to create a smokescreen so the Obama administration could pull of a big one to rip a new one in the Treasury's rectum. I haven't figured out what it is yet, but it's likely to be a whopper on the order of Obamascare.

Last edited:

Yes, these vile conniving ******* raised a vile violent ****** son and you are so proud to make a thread about it, but too gutless to say it. Typical.

Yes, these vile conniving ******* raised a vile violent ****** son and you are so proud to make a thread about it, but too gutless to say it. Typical.

another case of deadly invisible and silent racism. I didn't even see RGS's lips move.

another case of deadly invisible and silent racism. I didn't even see RGS's lips move.

Nope. Just getting to the meat of the OPs intentions for this thread.

Forum List

Back